Comments: This racquet has a great feel. I'm 6'4" and 230 lbs. I have it strung at 45 lbs, which suits me fine. I get great touch and generate plenty of power. I am very happy with this racquet. I have 2 and may buy a 3rd to have just in case.

Comments: I have been looking for months for a replacement for the Dunlop M-Fil 500 that I have played for 4 years; both sticks gave up the ghost after considerable heavy play and abuse. The Aerogel 800 is just the right answer. Strung low in the recommended span (56) it has nice power on groundies and better than average pop at the net. It is head heavy in balance, so it gives a nice plow on fasst strokes. My serving has great spin and placement is easy. Overall, this is a really great racquet - I bought two.
From: Bob, 2/12

Comments: I love this racquet. I am at the beginner level and the last time I played tennis was when I was 9 years old. I tried this and wow! This racquet makes my ball hitting so nice, it's light and easy to control especially my backhand is so smooth and easy. I am glad I bought this.
From: Arence, 7/11

Comments: This racquet took my game to a whole new level. My topspin instantly was improved the second I started using it. I love this racquet and I don't plan on changing for quite some time. Powerful and maneuverable is the perfect description... powerful but still light enough to move the racquet quickly for slice shots.
From: Drew, Watertown, SD. 6/10
String type and tension: 60 Babolat Hurricane Tour 16

Comments: I love this racquet. It has control, power, touch is easy on the arm, elbow and shoulder. It servers great, is light and well balanced. I just picked up a second one since Dunlop going to make it. Why, once you find a stick you love, do they change a good thing?
From: Paula, Philadelphia, PA, USA. 04/10
String type and tension: TNT16/58

Comments: After surgery for torn rotators cuff I switched to this racquet since it was lighter. It has added spin and control to my ground strokes and maneuverability at the net. Great racket!
From: Herb, Richmond, VA 01/10
String type and tension:Luxor 60

Comments: A good overall racquet, but it strings up tight, so lower your string tension 6 to 8 lbs. I ended up w/ 44# tension on a lock out machine before the sweet spot was adequate.
From: Roger, Orange, CA
4.0 level
Wilson Sensation 16, 44# tension

Comments:I really love this racquet. I switched from a Volkl DNX6 and can't say enough about its power and control. UNFORTUNATELY, it also gives out too much vibration. After four months of playing three days a week, I ended up with severe tennis elbow and a bad shoulder. Coach said I have to stop using this racquet. Bummed.
From: Susan, Northern California. 12/08
String type and tension: 62

Comments: Demoed this stick only to find it beats my aging Babolat NCT in feel and power. It has nice control from the base line creating more topspin. Serves up with kick and power. Slices and dices with control. I feel like I can hit a line or corner at will. Very maneuverable and light feeling at the net. Can't wait to get mine with better strings than the demo.
From: Peter, Boston, MA, USA, 11/08
String type and tension: Demo

Comments: After a bad episode of tennis elbow,back in the mid '90s, I switched to the Dunlop Revelation and have had two in my bag ever since. Now, I'm ready for a new racket, so I demoed the new Aerogel8Hundred because of its lighter weight and larger racket head. It was fantastic and I still have the "protection" of the vibration-filtering system in the handle. I've not had any tennis elbow problems since I switched to your racket! I can't wait until my new racket arrives!
From: Helen, Greensboro, N.C. 7/08
String type and tension: (Whatever the demo has)

Comments: I loved this racquet...demoed it..ordered it! It has really good pop on the serve and good power and doesn't affect my control. Tennis mag. said, "excellent option for intermediates and weekend players." also said "maintained pop and stability even when returning well struck balls." This is so true.
From: Jacqueline, Cortlandt Manor, New York. 4/08
String type and tension: 62..Dunlop Max Comfort
Headsize: os

Comments: I love the power and control this one provides, plus it's lighter weight and has good vibration control for tennis elbow sufferers. Impressive on groundstrokes and nice pop at the net.
From: Sharon, Richmond, VA. 3/08