Comments: Great racquet for stability and control. Power is quite adequate for me because I tend to swing long, fast, generate a lot of power. But they can also "take some off" and do fine. Other racquet I play a lot is Head Liquidmetal Radical, basically same specs. I think they stack up against each other quite well. I think the Radical sometimes feels more "solid", versus the Dunlop maybe a little more "feel". Serves were strong, and volleys may be the weakest aspect, but that might be the weight (pretty light). But the bottom line, I can look at a spot, aim, and that's where the ball ends up, as I hit with very good control. Would recommend this entirely.
From: Gary, 11/12
String type and tension: Dunlop Explosive @ 60 lbs

Comments: This raquet really has good spin, power and control when hitting groundstrokes. However, it feels really stiff even with Wilson Sensation 17 at low tension. It will be a wonderful racquet if Dunlop can use dampening material like the BLX for this racquet. The Bio 300 has got good dampening carbon but the RA of 66 again make this racquet too stiff. A RA of 60 with dampening effect material will make this Dunlop 300 a perfect racquet.

Comments: I really liked the stability and control from this racquet. It is a very good all around racquet. My groundstrokes hit deep in the court.
From: Andy, 9/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Red Code 16g @ 57lbs

Comments: I picked one of these up on clearance at my local tennis shop. No demo was available, but after reading the great reviews both this frame and the Pro version got, I felt that dropping only $79 was a pretty safe bet in the event the frame wasn't to my liking. I've been using a variety of tweeners over the past several years (Surge,Pro Open, Hybrid Shark, etc) and I was just looking for a 11 oz low-medium power frame that was comfortable and without a 26mm wide beam. As much as I like the stability that width provides on off- center hits, that much frame has gotten too unwieldy for me to effectively serve with over the years. As for the frame's performance, it is working out very well. Control, comfort, and maneuverability are all excellent. I'm also getting more power and kick on my serve. It could use a bit more power from the baseline, but I'm sure I'll experiment with strings/tensions as time goes by. I'm having a harder time simply blowing ground-strokes past opponents then I did while hitting a tweener frame, but I'm coming out farther ahead with the great control I'm finding with the 4d 300. I can paint the lines with this frame, with was very difficult to do hitting with a wider frame.
From: BLB, 6/12
String Type and Tension: Gamma Live Wire Pro 16 @ 62 lbs

Comments: I used the original Dunlop 300G for several years and then went on a long search for the "perfect racquet," finally coming back to the Aerogel 4D 300. The 4D feels a tad stiffer than the 300G, and technically is from a different mold, but maintains the attributes of feel and control in a mid-weight package that made the 300G so popular. What I love about the 300 series is that it's easily customizable. I prefer a leather grip, and this addition along with some lead tape brings the weight up to around 11.5 ounces, which is perfect for me. I like to mix up one and two-handed backhands, and the former is improved with this frame compared to other racquets I've used over the years (too many to list). Power is adequate, and the sweet spot isn't huge, but the feel and control I have with the 300G trumps any advantage I might gain from a stiffer 'tweener frame, and the maneuverability and ease of serving are better than with heavy players' sticks.
String type and tension: Forten Sweet 16
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: After trying a few of the Dunlop Aerogel models, I have settled on this as my racquet of choice. Ground strokes are steady off of both sides, great control and power on the serve, volleys at the net have great feel and touch. Not sure why people are complaining that it lacks power, as I am getting great plow through off both sides. Ended up buying 3 of these racquets and do not plan on playing with any other racquet for a very long time.
From: Kevin, 8/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Fiber 16 (60 lbs)

Comments: For this racquet you should consider 3 things. You need to choose the right string tension and over grip, and also determine if there is a need to modify for added weight. To conclude, the feel and control are very good, but power is ok. I found that this racquet suitable for players with one-handed backhands and create their own power.
From: Korarit, 7/11
String type and tension: Solinco Barbwire 55 lbs

Comments: This is my only racquet, been playing with it for a year now and I just ordered a Dunlop Aerogel 200 Tour so maybe it's time to write a feedback. Anyways, I like this racquet a lot but I had to play around with the lead tape until I found a good plow through. I did put some lead tape on butt cap and 3, 6 and 9 oclock. I use a rubber band instead of Dunlop dampener.
From: Elmer. 6/11
String type and tension: 56 lbs

Comments: Awesome Racquet! It is very forgiving, and the groundstrokes are magnificent. The racquet is a little stiff, but blew my mind. The ball goes deep, and is powerful. It felt like every ball I hit was going over. The control is out of this world. I could place the ball wherever I wanted. The serve has lots of spin and accuracy. The volleys were okay but they kept floating too deep. That is the nature of the racquet, deep shots, which is okay for groundstrokes, but not so good for volleys. I felt I had to hold back a bit on volleys. I would definitely recommend trying it.
From: Fernando. 5/11

Comments: Awesome racquet, it has real nice control and allows for heavy hitting on groundstrokes, the service game is alright, offers good feel on volleys, overall 4 out of 5 for this racquet.
From: Andre, GA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM 77lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5+

Comments: I had read quite a number of reviews before purchasing this racket, and I have not looked back since. The combined themes of all of these reviews seem to be spot on. I also believe it feels good on groundstrokes (especially single handed backhand), serve is very good, volleys are OK, needs slightly more stability, feel and touch are very good also. Perhaps a little more power would help, but this can be remedied by adjusting strings and string tension. All in all a solid all-around racket - whether you're a baseliner, counterpuncher, serve and volleyer or just mad about tennis, you are sure to find a winner with this racket!
From: Jon, Wales, UK, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Ace 18 Mains 54lbs/Isospeed Professional Classic crosses 57lbs.
Headsize: 98sq

Comments: Very good control, good power but a somewhat small sweet spot. It is spin friendly, has a solid feel, and is stable for baseliner. Could be somewhat of a problem for net rusher. Very good paint job. Overall: 8/10
From: Khiaodee, Chiang Mai, Thailand, 02/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 16L (spin & durability) 60lbs

Comments: I really liked this racket. Nothing really stood out but it did everything well. Control, topspin, weight and balance were all good. I played a very solid game with the frame and found no faults or weaknesses about it. I didn't get very much power from it though. I added 8 ounces of lead tape to the 3 & 9 o'clock positions and it still played great. I will say that the frame is slightly lacking in feel though, and did not feel anywhere close to the 60 flex rating. It actually felt quite stiff and muted, probably from all the "high tech" materials that usually take away feel. It is not a flexible, traditionally feeling frame if that's what you are looking for. If it was made of 100% Graphite for better feel like the Prince line it would be close to my perfect racket. This frame actually reminded me of the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT and Wilson Pro Open in that they all have very similar playing characteristics and balance. All three are great rackets and best sellers. The AeroPro Drive GT felt like it had the most power and spin, the Dunlop 300 having the lowest power/most control, and the Wilson somewhere in between. It would probably be worth trying all three for comparison, as they are quite similar. Power level can be adjusted for with string, and weight can be customized, but the feel between the three rackets are different.
From: Anon, SoCal, USA, 12/10

Comments: I switched from the Dunlop M-Fil 200 plus to the Dunlop Aerogel 4d 300. I started feeling a couple of things: first the weight is perfectly balanced - it's lighter, faster, stiffer, but shows a lot of feel at the same time. I'm a heavy, powerful hitter, and a high power server. I found a lot of control stability and power using the Aerogel 4d 300 feels like a glove at volleys is great all this at the first use.
From: MARCOS, VENEZUELA. 12/10
String type and tension: POLY 16 .57 lbs

Comments: I demoed 3 racquets: 2 Heads and on a whim, I added this Dunlop 3Hundred to the list. I was quite pleased with the Head racquets, but the moment this racquet met the ball, I was dumbfounded by how great it felt. I immediately knew this was the one I wanted to purchase. It has an incredibly solid feel, like swinging a racquet covered with a taut sheet of awesomeness. It's light enough to allow me to hit directional shots without having to prepare a year in advance. I tend to over-hit my shots if I use a racquet with a large head (don't we all?), so this Dunlop is perfect for those who have a large swing and are looking to stop hitting them over the fence. Excellent balance; at the net, it's fantastic. Allows for plenty of spin, especially topspin. It's also far more forgiving than the Heads were. Bottom line, great racquet. Get a gel worm string dampener; those are an awesome compliment to the 3Hundred.
From: Zach, Tuscaloosa, AL, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: 60
Headsize: 98 sq in

Comments: Are we going to get a TW review of this?
(Due to the pending release of the new Dunlop frames we will not be reviewing this racquet--TW Staff)

Comments: In a word "fun". 300 AG 4D versus 300 tour. Well in the hands of accomplished players both racquets perform well. They both have enough weight in stock form and both exhibit the sort of feel and control associated with thin beam "players" sticks. Of course lead as you wish. If you have issues with control it's probably your game, not the racquet. IMO there are many similarities between the two. If you add a leather and overgrip to the 300 then surprise both the static weight (comes up to 320g) and the SW nearly the same as the tour version. A difference then is weight in the handle. Others are the head shape, tour wider across 3-9 dimension and shorter 12-6 and the string patterns, accounting for the differences in "feel" during play. Both compared well to my current Kblade tour, the lower Wt and SW allowing very fast swings but with a similar sensation, which I like. I am considering a switch. In summary both very enjoyable and rewarding and suitable for anyone wishing to use a "nice thin beam" at sub 340g weight (or more if leaded), the best Dunlops I have ever used.
From: Charles, UK, 08/10
String type and tension: Isospeed

Comments: Wim, you should demo the AG 4D 300 Tour. I too used to play with the AG 300 16x18 and made a successful transition to the 4D 300 Tour, despite the denser string pattern. I must admit the sound of the frame did put me off in the beginning, but I eventually got used to it and started appreciating the additional power without sacrificing control - after all, I am not getting any younger. It took me a couple of months to dial in those sharp angled shots I was able to produce consistently with the AG300 16x18, but the racket performed flawlessly from the outset when I went for the baseline. All in all, in my opinion a worthy successor to my trusted AG300 tour.
From: Renato, Erlangen, Germany, 07/10
String type and tension: MSV Focus HEX 1.23 @ 25 kp both on mains and crosses
Headsize: 98 sq in

Comments: "Aerogel"??? It feels more like "metalo-gong"! I tried this racquet (a friend's) because the specs looked good for me on paper. It was brand new and strung with Dunlop Explosive Poly Max 16 string at my favorite tension of 58 lbs. Indeed, the weight, balance, power and control all felt just right for me, and I noticed that I could easily control one-handed backhands with it (I usually play two-handed BH). It's an all-round solid racquet that plays well but what really turns me off is the feel of contact. It feels metallic and stiff despite the low racquet stiffness, and makes sort of a high-pitched "gong" sound even with a vibra dampener. Only the shots hit exactly in the middle of the sweetspot had satisfactory feel for me. If this were my first player's racquet ever I might think it was perfect, as the performance is great, but after being spoiled with the nice sensation of Wilson racquets (smooth "thock" instead of "gong") I don't think I could enjoy using the Dunlop.
From: Jill, Bangkok, Thailand. 7/10
String type and tension: usually 58/56
NTRP Rating: don't know, ex-U.S.college team player

Comments: This is the best racquet I have used. There's great control and power. So easy to get topspin also.
From: Dave, Ireland. 07/10

Comments: Everybody seems to like this racquet a lot, but there has to be a first time for everything. The racquet I use right now is a Dunlop Aerogel 300 (16x18). Great groundstrokes, servers and overheads. Volleys aren't that good though. And then I hit with a 4D 300, and it just felt so awkwardly wrong. Groundstrokes were at times as good as the normal Aerogel, but sometimes the racquet was so unstable, and my unforced errors count went up. A lot. Serves were okay, but just not good enough. With the Aerogel, serving was awesome. Never had better servers, now hitting around 180 km/h or so. With the 4D, I could barely hit a 155 km/h serve. Terrible. Same for overheads. The only part I liked were the volleys. Easy to drop volley or to place your volleys in the corner. But overall, I was very disappointed. Give me another Aerogel 300 16x18 please!
From: Wim, Belgium. 6/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16 string, tension is equal to 25.5 kg

Comments: I changed to this racquet because I wanted to improve on my style which until now was more defensive than offensive. Used to the Wilson nBlade 98 I no longer was interested in the K-Blade which I also demoed and had the impression that it was no big difference to its previous version. So I checked out all that common sticks, Prestige, Radical, Pure Storm, even the O3 Tour and what else.... Finally I stuck to the 4D 300. It just has everything I need to take over the domination of the match. Playing the one-handed backhand cross is unbelievable, great spin just as precise. Generating spin on the forehand seems awesome such as shots for attacking and winners without having to worry about overpowering. It's difficult to overpower this one. Well, one might overpower the first serve but I solved this problem by standing 30cm behind the baseline :-) Still I must give in to the fact that volleys are a little unstable. Overall, it made my game more aggressive while its forgiving sweet spot still makes defensive playing possible.
From: Simon, Germany/Spain/Scotland. 6/10
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex 25kg

Comments: A delightful racquet, so light, very maneuverable and arm friendly. Effortless spin and power at your command. In the stock form it lacks the plow through effect and is a bit unstable at net when volleying hard hit balls. But once you apply the magic lead tape it turns in to a reliable weapon. When you demo this stick please try it in both stock form and with added lead tape in order to make a fair appraisal.
From: Bakthan, Anaheim, CA, USA, 04/10
NTRP Rating: 3.5 to 4

Comments: In the last two years I've used a Babolat Pure Drive (300g) and found it to be reliable, stable with good control aside from volleys, as a result (of the volley stability weakness) recently I have demo'd other rackets (Dunlop & Head) aiming to find better control especially for volleys whilst maintaining similar qualities to the Babolat - I found good control and stability with the Dunlop racket and will now be buying a couple. Though I did notice that the racket requires more focus on my part when using it than the forgiving Babolat, but all things considered the Dunlop racket offers more control and in turn an improved and more rewarding game! * Part of my reasoning for my choice of racket takes into account that I find rackets much over 300g take there toll on my shoulder. * Dunlop do not make a grip 5 in this model which is frustrating, though overcome by building up the grip - I think it would be better if Dunlop change their manufacturing!
From: Neil, England 03/10

Comments: I had previously played with the Prince O3 White for about 2 years. As soon as I started hitting with this racquet, I immediately noticed the extra control that I didn't have with the O3. The 4D 300 has loads of power (but not so much that control is lost) and has great access to spin (especially on the forehand-- I use a semi-western grip and two-handed backhand). The only drawback I sensed with this racquet is its stability when put up against heavy-paced balls and fast volleys. I have 3 grams of lead at 10 o'clock and 3 grams at 2 o'clock.
From: James, New Mexico 12/09
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge 17 (59 lbs)
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: My previous racket was 300G which was great when hitting despite lack of stability and stiffness, which caused arm pain. Bought the 4D 300 and immediately I noticed less stiffness and greater stability and comfort. I feel it's less powered but I find this racket performs well on all kinds of shots. Very well balanced racket in my opinion. I would add some lead tape on the 3 and 9 position for added stability on fast pace returns and some on the butt to even things. I have not tried the Tour version as they do not offer such version in this part of the world but 4D 300 is great if your 3.5++
From: Andre, Singapore 12/09
String type and tension:57lbs Babolat Xcel Power

Comments: Great racket, not enough power especially on my my serve. I prefer this one to the 4D 500- got more control and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to take there game to the next level.
From: Dan, Pietermaritsberg, KZN, South Africa 11/09
String type and tension: Babolat duralast at 60 lbs
Headsize: 98 square inch

Comments: I just bought one during the weekend and I must say that this is a really good racquet from Dunlop. I was contemplating between the KBlade 98 and this, in the end the 4D 300 was definitely the right choice. Easy to produce kick serves. Very easy to swing fast, hence you can create a lot of spin, hit the ball really hard and still keep it within the lines. My racquet of choice!
From: Ram, Penang, Malaysia. 10/09
String type and tension: Dunlop Explosive Synthetic, 55lbs

Comments: I demoed the 4D300 for 3 weeks after hearing so many positives off of it. It's delightfully crisp and easy on the arm. If you can take a clear cut through the ball, it just goes. There's a lot of room of error even compared to my prince speedport which already has a 25% bigger sweet spot. However the 4D300 had very little power and gets pushed around too easily. I'm not one to customize with lead since I think it's a pain in the butt. But if you are, perhaps the added weight will add differences.
From: Henry 10/09

Comments: This is a great racquets. Just agreeing with what everyone else has already said. This racquet is very solid, and very comfortable. For me the comfort and control of this stick had stood out the most. There are two racquets that I found similar to this racquet and they are the Prince EXO3 Ignite Team and the new Babolat Pure Storm. I liked both racquets, just not as much as this Dunlop. Give this racquet a demo.
From: Cody, Atoka, OK, United States. 9/09
String type and tension:Gamma Asterisk spin, 61lbs
NTRP Rating:3.5

Comments: This is a fantastic racquet, though I had to add a little lead at 3 and 9 and in the buttcap to make it more stable. Now it's very solid, plush-feeling and reliable. It's especially solid with volleys. I was playing before with the M-fil 300, which was a fine racquet, but this version is a major improvement. Highly recommended.
From: John, Charleston, SC, US. 8/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-1 Biphase 17 at 61

Comments: This is a great racquet that does everything well. It is a huge improvement over the old model. This is a must demo if you're looking for a midplus racquet in the 11 ounce weight range.
From: Eric, Oakland County, MI, USA. 08/09
String type and tension: Dunlop Comfort Synthetic 16 - Demo

Comments: I've been demoing this racquet. What a great stick, power, control, spin, it has it all. I'm sold and I'm switching racquets. I'm currently using the head microgel radical.
From: Gerry de Leon, Spartanburg, SC, USA. 08/09
String type and tension: luxilon big banger strung at 54lbs

Comments: Adding to what everyone has already said, this stick is easy to swing, but it has enough stability and mass on returns to block back hard serves both comfortably and accurately.
From: Cecil. 7/09

Comments: This is a great stick all the way around. It seems to do everything well from every part of the court. You need power? Check. You need spin? Got it. You need control? Yep. It does everything in an 11 oz., easy to handle and maneuver package. I suggest you string it up with a poly/multi hybrid and let it rip. The feel is amazing. This is a MUST demo.
From: Willie, Bradenton, FL 07/09
String type and tension: Isospeed Pyramid (mains) @ 55 and Isospeed Professional (crosses) @ 61

Comments: I have tried many frames out over the years, but this is the first true racquet that I've had that gives me what I need out of the frame without feeling overwhelming and not having to constantly think about my frame, but just about my game. I love the way it looks, the way it feels on impact (very solid), I love the flat and thin beam look. I love the topspin that I get out of it, as well as I have the ability to hit flat shots easily. Great frame overall. I can't overemphasis how stable it is even though it is just an 11 oz racquet. I don't feel like I'm playing with a light-er racquet because of the stable feeling. I don't know if this is attributed to the 4d stuff or not, but Dunlop has a sure winner on it's hands.
From: Ed Sheri, FL, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre Black Code 17g
Headsize: 98"

Comments: I used to play with the 300G and I loved it. Unfortunately, I managed to drive over my tennis bag in the driveway and broke both racquets. I couldn't find any other 300G so I ended up getting the M-Fil 300 which I never liked (terrible feel, poorly balanced, etc.). After reading the glowing reviews about this racquet, I decided to demo it - wow! Amazing racquet! It has that amazing feel of the 300G and a little more power. Basically, every shot I hit felt better and was more penetrating. I was able to hit shots I haven't hit in a while and place the ball more accurately as well. I'm ordering two immediately.
From: Emmanuel, Middletown, CT, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: demo

Comments: Better than previous model, bit better handle (bigger), bit more of a buttery feel. Very all-around racket. Serve/volley or spin artist will love it. Great racket speed will delete your unforced errors. Easy to play long rallies more than 3 sets... best one for clay and it's not just for girls...light but lethal!
From: Jan, LM, Slovakia, 05/09
String type and tension: Luxilon BBanger Rough 1.25 27/25.5

Comments: Love it, so easy to adjust to hit even in demo/stock form. I recently tried its predecessor and that one sucked. But this one, when you swing at the ball you just wanna keep on swinging faster and harder each time. Very nice. Don't let the Dunlop name deter you, they have upgraded and is probably one of the most easiest/player friendly/ great racquet out there.
From: Mat, Davis, Ca, USA. 05/09
String type and tension: 55 depends on racquet
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5

Comments: I found this Dunlop 300 to be lacking in both stability and plow through during heavy hitting. I had trouble putting the ball away, returning big serves and hitting my own serve with pace as well.
From: Chris, Fort Worth, TX. 4/09

Comments: I played the 300G for four years and this was a very nice racquet overall. A bit light for heavy balls and not too much punch on volleys were my only complaints. I then got the Aerogel 300 last year. Pace on volleys and stability on hard shots was improved but control and feel went out the window. My game suffered as a result. I demo'ed and purchased the 4D 300 about a month ago. It's like the best of both previous rackets are combined in the 4D. I can hit pace, angles and touch shots that were not possible before. I'm back playing my best again.
From: Vic, Washington State, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Head RIP Control 17, 58# (Will try 60# next)

Comments: I can't really add anything to what everyone else has posted, this is a great stick. It plays so nice (and soft) that after a while you completely forget about the stick and just play. It does what you want it to and you don't have to make ANY adjustment to it. You get out of it what you put in. Gobs of spin, excellent head speed, easy to maneuver and I really serve great with this one. I played 3 long sets tonight and had a blast. It does need some lead, I put 6" at about 4/8 and it was a vast improvement. Can't wait to add some more lead. One note, the handle may be on the large size (not sure how thick the grip is), so I'm going down a size when I order.
From: Gary K., So. Cal, USA. 04/09
String type and tension: Dunlop M-fil tour 16 @ 62
Headsize:

Comments: Don't let the low mass of this stick deter you... This is one amazing player stick even in stock form. It's light weight is actually one of it's strongest points. Spin production is abundant. I was able to swing this racquet violently and with ease with favorable results. Lots of usable and controllable pop on this one as well. Nice solid crisp feel for a light weight racket. No stability issues for me even in stock form. This one is a must demo! btw, my main stick is a 93, 18x20 and weighs 13oz.
From: Ir0, NYC, USA. 04/09

Comments: This really is a massive improvement on an already good line of racquets. I personally played with the M-Fil 300 (I was 15 and about a 3.5) for about 2 years before finally switching to the Aerogel frame (17 and a 4.0 - 4.5 player) to cut a long story short I hated the aerogel frame, lead at 3 and 9 made it better but I still couldn't get along with it, stability issues all over the place with the Aerogel 300. Hence I started playing with the aerogel 100 which is a far more stable frame and great for my single hand backhand (which I hit rather flat) not so good for my forehand, which I hit with a fair amount of spin on and due to the small head size (and my inherently lazy footwork) I do hit more balls off the frame. The new 300 is a dream, solid, yet still very easy to maneuver, all advertised specs are basically the same (except for stiffness, 61 up to 64 for the 4d) which leads me to believe that Dunlop are onto something with the 4d construction. It plays so solid you would think it to be a 330 gram frame not 305 (mine was 306.5 stock). Anyway 4.0 and below should play this stock in my opinion, 4.0 and above lead at 3 and 9 or 2 and 10 with a butt cap counter weight if desired however i would not add more than 10 or 15 grams in these locations without adding a little bit in the throat or somewhere close to balance point. If you like this but want more weight and or control without sacrificing spin try the 200 4d 16x19, I would skip over the 300 tour.
From: Michael, Australia. 04/09
String type and tension: Topspin Cyber Blue at 56 mains/54 crosses
Headsize: 98 sq in
NTRP Rating: 4.5 (5.0 on a good day)

Comments: A very complete racquet - really! Great feel, very stable, and the difference between the M-Fil, Aero- Gel, and this racquet has to be the fact with good technique this racquet offers confidence that you move the ball around the court as you intend. Like that sweet feel your favorite golf driver offers you. I am curious, though. While I have added lead tape to the racquet, where is everyone else is placing it for effect?
Rick, Check out the "Aerogel 300 Appreciation Society," thread on our Talk Tennis message boards--TW Staff
From: Rick, Newport, RI. 3/09
String type and tension: Feeling & Luxilon BB ALU Power Rough

Comments: Much better than the Aerogel 300. You can feel the difference when you hit the ball, more control and feel. Also, great access to spin and power.
From: Brian, Lansdale, Pa. 2/09

Comments: I used the AG300 before getting this one. The head is more stable, feel is better, added comfort. Tension is 64 and I love it. I recommend it to anyone.
From: Rafael, Lebanon. 2/09
String type and tension: Dunlop m-fil tour 16 64

Comments: I just got this racket for a few days, used to played with Kfactor Tour 90, KFactor KProStaff 88, and then developed a bump on my elbow after the KProStaff. So I tried this Dunlop 4D 300 (16x19), and knew that it was going to be too light at first. After added lead tape to make it to 11.70 oz, this racket is AMAZING. It's got great control, feel so comfortable even with heavy hitting, serve got more consistent and more power. I am a serve and volleyer/all court and power was with ease with one handed backhand, the slice was much heavier. This is a great improvement over the previous version, and I would recommend adding lead tape prior to judging it.
From: Michael, San Jose, CA, USA. 2/09
String type and tension: Babolat VS Touch/TNT2, 57/55

Comments: In a word, wow. This new 4D stuff really is an improvement over the previous AG300, and one of the few "technologies" in racquets today that you can actually feel making a difference while playing. As Dunlop claims, much more stable, and just as good of a feel as the previous version. Highly recommended, but with a bit of lead.
From: Brett, Bradenton, Florida, U.S.A. 2/09
String type and tension: Babolat Tonic+ 15L (VS 15L/16)

Comments: I tried it out and wow. Groundstrokes: Nice top spin and side spin when I wanted, though I could even hit flat. Lots of directional control as well, (which helped me place my shots to get myself to the net.) Volleys: Very crisp and solid, with sufficient feel. I would have to say this racquet is a bit more head heavy than its specs say, but I hardly noticed. Serve was not as whippy as I had hoped, but it was ok for me. Some of you might find that your serve goes down 5 mph or so. The control was nice though! I also think people might want to adjust it to make it a bit more head light and make there serves a bit more whippy. Over all a 7.75/10 I'm considering about buying this one myself!
From: Jack. 2/09