Dunlop Aerogel 4D 300 (3Hundred) Lite Racquet Customer feedback

Comments: Love this racquet, it is so light and I love how you can crush the ball and not feel it in your wrist. I'll take it over the Wilson hyper hammer any day.
From: Tommy, 4/13

Comments: I had demo'ed dozens of racquets trying to find exactly what I was looking for, but never found it. I bought this racquet without even demo'ing, based solely on the racquet length, stiffness, head size, thin beam, and string pattern, with the idea that I could "build my own" weight and balance through customization. I've got a layer of duct tape and another layer of lead tape under the grip, plus an overgrip, plus a strip of lead from 8 to 11 o'clock, and another strip from 1 to 4 o'clock, bringing the weight up to 11 oz, and the HL balance right where I like it. As a former college player, I've always been a big believer in heavy/HL player frames. But now I'm seeing how a well customized light frame can also provide decent plow through, increased control, especially with the increased head speed, is easier on the arm, and is less tiring overall when playing long matches or 2- a-days. Thanks Dunlop!
From: Dave, 1/13

Comments: This is a great racquet with great control. If you are looking for a racquet that has great control this is it. I added a little lead tape and the weight is probably around 10.2 ounces now. I put the lead tape along the sides for added stability. I was struggling to keep the ball from going long with a Head LM radical oversize and this racquet is great to keep the ball in the court. It is easy to maneuver. The racquet has decent power but I think it would have more power but probably sacrifice a little control if strung at a lower tension. I like the racquet a lot. I have tried a few quality racquets and I think this racquet is great and also a great value.
From: Logan, 9/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane at 61 lbs

Comments: I have been using this racket for over a month now, and I got to write something about it. This is an amazing racket at only 10oz strung weight, and came in perfect balance that allow me to swing through the ball in game under pressure, ground strokes, serves, valleys, and especially one handed backhand is a rock solid, as the light weight allow faster preparation time for my one handed backhand. I have been playing with Head Prestige MP, Dunlop 4D 300 and already feel great with those two, but as soon as I tried this racket I feel much more comfortable and not sure if I want to switch back to the 4D 300. I have always thought that a more heavy frame helps a more stable feel on contact in a heavy hitting session, and I am agreed as I have hit with college players using my Head Prestige MP or 4D 300 before, and they were great, but here is what I would like add about this 4D 300 Lite, in a hard hitting session, I have found that the feel is very much rock solid and interestingly my feeling is the light weight allow me to run down ball and able to line up shot for a very comfortable swing. One thing I have to say for the string configuration is this racket seem to hit better at higher string tension, I have tried 58 pound RPM 16G, 60 pounds RPM 16G and found that 60 pounds really bring up the more pop, ball bite and responsiveness when returning high or low bounce fast or slow pace. I think people should test this racket for sure.
From: Chris, Fremont, CA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16, 60 pounds
Headsize: 98 16/19

Comments: This racquet swings and feels heavier than its published weight. Great volleys, serves, and ground strokes. Easy to maneuver at net and running forehands. Nice blend of power and control. Great price.
String type and tension: Laserfibre X-1 Biphase 17G @ 63lbs

Comments: The Dunlop 4D 300 Lite is a good racket. I purchased the Lite version because I didn't feel like dealing with 12 0Z yet; I'm only ten. The Dunlop gives me great control when I'm trying to place the ball with some pace on it. I've felt that when I'm hitting my serve and my other strokes it gives me a solid pop unlike some rackets. Overall I love the racket and I recommend it to any juniors moving to a larger racket.
From: Kieran, CA, USA, 07/10