Comments: I bought this racquet as a replacement for my Aerogel 100. It can be heavy to swing and I find it lacks maneuverability at the net sometimes. It sure is a heavy hitter though and spin is never a problem because of the 16x18 string pattern. I have to force myself to add spin to keep the ball in but I still need to play with my stringing to see if I can find a tension and type I like better. If you can handle the swingweight, like hitting with lots of spin, and can keep the ball in play then this racquet sure makes for a solid, penetrating hit.
From: Jake, 7/12
String type and tension: Luxilon @ 57 lbs

Comments: I only played twice with this racquet, as I have been playing with the lighter 6 pts HL Dunlop 200 4D with the tighter 18x20 string pattern for the last 6 months. Prior to that it was an 8 pts HL Prince Titanium Response with and open string pattern for 8 years. With the 200 I was sorely missing my capacity to generate topspin and feel on the ball. I have had so much fun with this racquet, as the spin and feel are back. I have got all the shots back I had with the Prince and I also have bigger power with the 5pts HL and 12.3g. I think I have also just discovered the concept of "useable plow through" to my game. With the 200 4D I had to hit as hard as I could most of the time. I worked out that by slowing down my swing speed and body rotation slightly I am able to hit a much heavier ball with less effort. I had expected that the heavier racquet with a lower head light balance would put more strain on my body and I wouldn't be able to handle it. The opposite has happened, as I have less pain after a game. This I why I said I had discovered for myself the reality of controlled plow thru. I am really looking forward to playing around with the possibilities of this racquet. Free power and feel for less energy output. In summary, it gives me options to play more shots more effectivily in a way that is more friendly on my body.
From: Alan, 7/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16g @ 54 lbs

Comments: This stick is the best. I was using a Babolat Pure Storm Tour. I have been playing often and was developing arm pain. After playing with the Dunlop and going to back to the Pure Storm, the Babolat imparted much more vibration and was uncomfortable in comparison to the 200 which is solid and dampens vibration and is far more comfortable. My arm is getting stronger albiet not in a painful way due the weight of the racquet, which is more head heavy. It is really forgiving of off-center hits which is very helpful for volley play. It hits heavy flat and with topspin. The slice backhand is amazing as well. It took a while to dial in the serve though. Im 6'4", 225 lbs, and fit, and I'm not sure if I would want a heavier raquet, but the weight offers so many benefits, I would not go lighter.
String type and tension: MSV Hex @ 54 lbs

Comments: This stick is great if you don't mind the heft. It swings slower then my Rebel 95(2009) but it swings heftier due to the massive plow through and pop you can get out of it. Geez, this thing is really a monster as the others describe it, but it is pretty hard to volley with this stick. I'm not a good volleyer in the first place, so I need all the help I can get.
From: Nick, 7/12

Comments: Interesting racquet. The specs show that it is head light but after stringing and a vibration absorber this thing came out dead center balanced -- something I actually don't like. I would prefer this a little more head light and might add some lead tape under the grip to achieve this. More weight, but to get HL points it's worth it. Serves were the strength, as were groundies on defense. Volleys and slices were a lot harder to execute. Could not get the quick reflex volleys I am able to with the Wilson Blade Tour 93, Head Prestige Mid, or the Wilson Six -One 95. I switch around between depending on my opponents and whether I am playing doubles or singles. What I did notice with this racquet is that my opponent was saying "Wow", "Sheesh" a lot when I would drive it flat down each line.

Comments: This is my BOOMSTICK! I demo'd this racquet from TW based on the awesome low sale price and the wonderful specs on paper. It did not disappoint! Don't let the hefty swing weight turn you off, if you are an advanced player that likes 11.5oz+ frames this racquet has amazing plow through and is plenty maneuverable if you have the timing for it. If you're like me it might also remove the need for leading it up or adding a leather grip, so if you don't like having to customize your racquets (much) this might fit the bill. The generous string pattern generates spin as well as anything out there and worked especially well for my very heavy semi-western and slice 1h backhands. The racquet also serves like a dream for me, but I've always preferred heavy racquets on serve more than any other stroke. I felt like this racquet played a couple points flexier than the 60 TW rates it at, it reminded me of frames like the PK Redondo Mid and the Volkl C10 Pro but the extra swing weight made it feel even more solid then I recall those frames being. I definitely wouldn't call this frame stiff or uncomfortable unless the weight exacerbates any arm problems you may have. I liked this frame so much I just ordered two and plan on trying to order 4 or so more so I can stock up! (and all of these positives even with the AWFUL Head FXP TW sent most of my demos to me with, including this stick ;)
From: Rob, 6/12

Comments: Excellent control-oriented poly I must say since the first moment I felt an improve in my game, I feel more connected to the ball and a lot more of sensibility in my drop-shots.
From: Alonso, 6/12

Comments: I was little skeptical of purchasing this racquet when I saw the 350 swingweight. However, I have also leaned towards a heavier frame due to the plow through, stability and feel. This racquet is a beast for solid groundstrokes. The sweetspot is awesome and probably one of the best around for a player's frame. I previously used the Boris Becker Delta Core London for about a year, however found the control a little unpredictable unless I used a poly. After a while the poly started to hurt my elbow and shoulder. The Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 Tour plays well with a multifilament with no real loss of control. I find that even when I'm in a defensive position this racquet is able to get me out of trouble and go back to an offensive position. This related to the weight and feel. This racquet reminds a little like the old Prestige Classic 600 and Volkl C10, however the 200 tour has more mass and more power. This one of the best player's racquet made!! I have not tried the Biomimetic and have no interest in doing so. I will buy a few more of these sticks before they are sold out.
From: Ken, 6/12
String type and tension: Technifibre NRG, 58lbs

Comments: I demo'd this racquet. A good weighty racquet for precision groundstrokes. The racquet's mass directs the ball well. I can only really hit flat and slice serves because of shoulder issues - but when 10 o'clock rolls around the rackets HL-ness helps put all that mass into a blasting serve. Volleys do seem to put stress on my wrist however. I am used to oversize racquets so it took a little time for me to zero in on the smaller sweet spot.
From: Scott, 4/12

Comments: I agree with the comments of Robert (4/12) that this racquet is deadly and controlled. My priorities in the choice of my racquet are control, power, comfort and maneuverability in that order. I found them all with this racquet. When you have your groundstrokes mastered or working to this aim, this is the racquet that you should be growing with. I am playing with this racquet. Frankly, I hit 99% of my shots to my heart's content with the beliefs and confidence that all my shots are in my favor. You should aim for a controlled racquet and the rest will follow through. Power, comfort and maneuverability are plenty because of the weight and swingweight. My shots are really heavy and high above my opponent's head with tons of spin so that I can do anything in my next shots for winners.
From: Anton, 4/12

Comments: I was a little bit skeptical when I first tried out this racket because of the high swing speed and heft. When I actually started playing, I found I could hit a very heavy and controlled ball. But the setup has to be impeccable and this is not a racket for players who don't have their form on groundstrokes mastered. Also, I can see how the heavy weight will throw many people off balance who aren't accustomed to heavy rackets. I was especially impressed with the control I was received on my service. Do not toss this racket away after a few matches. It takes a while to adjust to the new balance and when you do, this racket is deadly.
From: Robert, 4/12

Comments: I came from a Dunlop Aerogel 300 and was looking for a heavier racquet with an open string pattern which led to me buying the 200 Tour and it's incredible. Balls hardly spray, I feel more touch on the ball which gives me the control I need and the plow through gives me the power. I string this full with WeissCannon Black 5 at 54lbs and I have had no elbow issues yet. The best part about this racquet though, when I wind up my forehand and hit a winner and you hear the people watching say..."Dang". You can't go wrong with Dunlop.

Comments: This is it. The racquet that taught me the importance of plow-through. When you migrate from 11+oz sticks to something in this range, you become aware of how much you've relied on wrist flipping as opposed to putting some drive into your low-to-high swing. The 4d, when swung with moderate+ swing speeds and basic, sound mechanics, will win matches for you - the ball will be heavy and land deep without you needing to come out of your shoes every time you swing. Unforced errors drop off. It has just enough head-lightness for maneuverability; however pancakers shouldn't expect anything special out of the serve. Good news though if you have a full motion, there's everything available - accuracy, heavy spin, and just massive flats. I worked up to this frame from the regular 200. Recommend patience for those new to this weight range - cannot recommend highly enough in terms of the reward. Wonderful spin stick, above average slice, Responds to flat and spin swing planes very predictably. A strong suit for the tour is directional confidence (even with the 16x18 pattern). At this price, I should stock up on them. A must demo for those looking to try something meatier yet manageable.
From: Gary, 3/12

Comments: Comments: This racket is amazing. I don't know why the testers said they had problems with maneuverability because it truly feel more head light than my old stick (Babolat pure storm ltd. GT). This stick hits like a dream; plow through, control, stability, and yes very maneuverable. Serves have a ton of pace and spin, ground strokes pancake and scream off the string bed. Great touch at net, in fact volleys are my favorite with this. If stringing with a hybrid with synthetic or a full synthetic I would go with the recommended tension of 60. In my opinion though, this racket does great with a full co-poly set up. This is my new stick of choice!
From: Christopher, 2/12
String type and tension: Solinco outlast, 54lbs

Comments: I love this racket. I feel like I am cheating when I use my 4D 200 Tour. Do not be intimidated by the heft, I am 5 foot 3 and I have no problem. I collect wooden rackets and I am nostalgic for the feel they gave. Three commonalities to old wood that work for me, flex, heft and head size. It is unlike them in stability and spin. I can nail the back corners easily and make others look dumb standing there. I cannot play the pusher easily with this, I need to be aggressive.
From: Walter, 1/12

Comments: I save this picture just in case Dunlop decided not to make this racquet anymore. This is how I love to much with this racquet. It seems that I can not do anything wrong. This racquet gives me the precision, power and control that I want most in my racquet. I only added an overgrip and no tapes. My string tension is 55 lbs. It's just perfect for me. If I try to be aggressive or soft this racquet responded well to me. I own two and I will add more before they will run out.
From: Anton, 10/11

Comments: I agree with Kevin, this is like a better, more arm friendly Wilson 6.1. Power. Spin and control are excellent. The weight of the frame provides plenty of plow and speed on groundstrokes and punch volleys. Good stick and a great addition to the already excellent 200 line from Dunlop.
From: Basil, 9/11

Comments:Wow, this is one amazing stick. If you are looking for a softer-playing Wilson 6.1, this is it. As mentioned by others, the weight is not going to appeal to some folks, but it definitely doesn't swing as heavy as the specs would indicate. To me it doesn't feel significantly heavier than the standard Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 (also a great stick). The benefits from the added weight are nothing short of spectacular, especially on first serves and groundstrokes. Still trying to dial in the volleys, but I'm confident they will get there. Nice power level from the weight of this; you definitely won't get pushed around.
From: Kevin, 9/11
String type and tension:Prince Premier Softflex 17g at 56/54 lbs

Comments: I tested this racquet about a year ago and loved it. The Biomimetic 200 Tour was about the come out. I hoped that the Biomimetic 200 Tour would be very similar but with an updated cosmetic. I used the Biomimetic 200 Tour for 6 months, but wasn't 100% satisfied. The racquets felt stiffer, the frame was slightly different, the feel of the 'shark skin' was nagging me and the paint quickly peels of when changing an overgrip. So, I purchased 3 Aerogel 4D 200 Tours. Now I'm 100% happy. I replaced the original grip with the Babolat Skin Feel replacement grip and Head Xtremesoft overgrip. Ideal weight, balance, flex, comfort, control and feel for my game. I have an all-court game, 1 handed backhand, full swings and I predominantly play on clay.
From: Jevon, 8/11
String type and tension: Forten Sweet Sensation 17, 24kg on the mains and 22kg on the crosses

Comments: I played 3 sets today with this racquet. I dislike smaller sized, heavy players racquets generally, but this racquet is different. This racquet feels like no other heavy racquet, it feels way,way heavier!I have a slow swing speed with very flat trajectory shots, this racquet can bring me the power I need. The feel on my backhand especially was amazing. Players who kick their serve or play with very heavy topspin may initially dislike this racquet, as I found trajectory of this racquet was particularly low. The feel,control, big sweet spot and power sum up this racquet for me. My previous best racquet I have tried, the Prince EXO3 Silver 118.
From: Peter, 8/11

Comments: This is a great frame. I grew up playing with wood racquets. Having been used to heft I always had to adjust heavily my frames with lead tape. This one I did not have to, just put an overgrip on and it was great. Love everything about this racquet; the string pattern (16 x 18), flex, balance, head size and cosmetics are just perfect for me. I played with many frames but this one is just awesome for hitting heavy flat shots or controlled heavy topspin. Thanks Dunlop, please don't stop making this one.
From: Dave, 8/11
String type and tension: syn gut at 56 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.5-5

Comments: I played with this racquet for the first time yesterday, and all I have to say is that it is amazing! The backhand was crisp, forehand was great when I got used to it, volleys were plausible (mainly cause I don't like to volley). Power came with this racquet with ease, though the thing that surprised me most was the excellent access to spin. I would recommend this racquet to anyone who is an advanced big hitter looking for spin. Fantastic racquet!
From: Hunter. 7/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Savage 16 @ 57 lbs NTRP Rating: 4.5

Comments: I bought a pair in February, and have played singles and doubles with them. I was able to hit well with them from the first swing. I am in complete agreement with collective feedback on the stability and solid feel of this racquet. The ball response off the racquet is very muted. This racquet does not ring or bing, on ball contact; just a thump. This was not expected for a racquet that is said to have quad braid in the hoop. I am one of those who find them to serve well, spin or flat. Returns are amazing. I had no trouble returning big servers and that get's right in their head. However, on slicy dicy, drop 'n' roll touch shot's the muted string bed feel challenged my touch calibration. To adjust, I switched to a smaller and softer dampener. In addition I also removed the h/d OEM Dunlop tour grip and replaced with a thinner much less cushioned grip. For myself this has helped it be a better well rounded racquet. Truely a "player" frame, should be one that everybody is talking about and playing with.
From: Tom, Albany, OR, USA. 5/11
String type and tension: Hybrid - Gamma Live Wire 16g/17g

Comments: Have played with this racquet for about 2 months. Was looking for an arm- and shoulder- friendly replacement to my Prince CTS Lighting 90 that would give more power from the baseline. The Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 Tour definitely helps me power back heavy groundstrokes with great plow through and it is easy on the arm. Has excellent directional control. Produces good spin. Volleys are crisp but racquet heaviness makes it less maneuverable. Excellent tensional stability. Need good footwork for early preparation with this racquet. Great flat serves. More difficult with kick serve as it takes effort to whip the racquet. Grip does not become slippery.
From: Bert, NJ, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre X-One Biphase 16G, 60lbs

Comments: Great frame, heavy, solid, stable and has excellent feel and feedback. Very comfortable as well. Requires proper footwork and positioning, but once you set it in motion, it crushes the ball. I have used many frames and so far this one is the heaviest, but if you concentrate on your strokes, after a while it really feels like an extension of your arm. Takes various kinds of strings well, including softer poly, like Signum PPP. All in all, a wonderful stick.
From: Nijaz, The Hague, Netherlands, 02/11
String type and tension: Klip Lightning 57/55

Comments: The moment you pick up this racquet, you immediately feel how solid it is. At 12.3oz, it's got a heft that provides amazing plow-through. If you play against a lot of big hitters, this is the kind of racquet that will stop you from feeling pushed around. The high swing weight sends back heavy groundstrokes with interest. I got moderate topspin off of both wings. Volleys were crisp, with very little effort. My only cons were on my serve and returns. Since I hit a fast-spinning kick serve, I need a racquet that can really whip-through the air. I didn't quite get the whip-through that I could generate with my (more head light) Prince Graphite, for instance. A different string might help. On returns of serve, I had to focus on keeping my strokes extra compact -- I found the 12-plus ounces rewards early preparation, but punishes laziness. If you hit slow, flat strokes, this racquet is perfect. If you rely on fast strokes off both wings and like to hit kickers, I suspect this racquet will take a little adjustment, but it's the kind of adjustment that probably results in a more refined form.
From: Bruce, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Head Rip Control mains and Luxilon ALU Power crosses at 62 lbs

Comments: I have been playing with this racket for 1 month now. I was mainly looking for an arm friendly racket due to tennis elbow. My research suggested this could be a very arm friendly racket: high weight, flexible, open string pattern (this is confirmed in the text Technical Tennis: Racquets, Strings, Balls, Courts, Spin, and Bounce by Cross and Lindsey). The racket is definitely arm friendly but it is also a nice mix of power, control, and comfort. The weight is really the best part of the racket...don't be intimidated by it. Remember that wooden rackets were 13-15 ounces and little kids often played with these rackets back in the day. I have found that you really need to swing through and finish your shots...if you do, the weight really helps, especially with the serve. This racket is also really great for slice backhands and volleys. This racket is similar to the Head Youtek Radical Pro (Murray's) but feels more solid, compact and has more control and feel. It is also very similar to the Volkl C10 Pro but seems to have a 'softer feel'...maybe the 16X18 or the Aerogel. I would recommend low tension on this to maximize its capabilities. I am actually surprised that none of the pros play with this since it seems to have specs that pros like...especially the weight.
From: CJ, Dayton, OH, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Pacific Prime Gut 57#
NTRP Rating: 4-4.5

Comments: One of the best racquet on today market. This racquet can do everything very well, especially the serve, which was my biggest weakness. You need only decent technique to explore all advantages of this stick. I am not strong player at all, but now I can hit as many hard 1st serve as I want.
From: Jacob, Slovakia, 12/10

Comments: I have made my comments twice here already and this my third time. My A grade friend tried my 4D 200 Tour racquet. After a few rounds he already felt the difference of this racquet as compared to his and others. He said this is the best racquet in terms of right plow, power and control, and very stable. He then borrowed my racquet over the weekend because he was having a tournament match. He couldn't believe the tremendous topspin he was generating against his opponents-always keeping his opponent at a defensive 90% all the time. He said this is the right weight and balance for his taste. He won all his matches. I agree with him because as the old saying goes a heavier racquet generates power. I like this racquet because of the right plow through and sleek frame not bulky, and 16 x 18 string pattern, which is really really good for my extreme topspin shots. I became a better player now after using this racquet plus my tennis lessons with Tom Avery. Try this you will be amazed of the difference against all the other racquets. I own two 4D 200 Tour racquet.
From: Anton, Australia, 12/10
String type and tension: Luxilon

Comments: Cannot say enough good things about this frame. The plow through, spin, control, feel, and power are amazing. It's all there! This is one of the top frames out there in stock form. Customization is not needed. Only thing that needs customization is your own string setup. What a fantastic frame Dunlop put together...well done.
From: Joseph, Sarasota, FL, USA, 11/10
NTRP Rating: former college player

Comments: I've tried a lot of rackets the past 5 years, trying to find the best for my game. I am 39 years old and I played on a high level when I was a junior. Took up the game again some 10 years ago. I've bought and demoed both players and light "big power" frames. A while back I bought the POG mid and hated it to start with but then after a while it worked for me. Only downfall was that it was just a tad too demanding for me, had often problems when pushed out wide on the run. So 6 months ago I bought the Dunlop Aerogel 4 d 500 tour (after reading the reviews here) and hated it. The lightweight meant no power and no feel at all. So 1 month ago I ordered Dunlop Aerogel 4d 200 tour. I thought 2 inch smaller head, 1 mm (!) broader frame and an open pattern like the POG: This should be my holy grail. IT WAS!!! Have ordered 2 more now and they're pretty amazing: feel, power and it looks great as well. Bought the 4 1/4 size cause I like my handle a bit more square than the original Dunlop shape. Six strips of cloth on both sides of the handle + a Wilson leather grip and voila: perfection! For me power in a frame comes from the heavy weight not from lightweight. Try this one out whatever your preferences are, it's such a good frame, too good for missing out:-)
From: Andreas, Sweden, 10/10
String type and tension: Prince duraflex 18 at 48.5 pounds

Comments: Switched to the Dunlop 4D 200 Tour from the Becker 11 Mid. The Becker 11 Mid was good, but the 4D 200 Tour is awesome in comparison! Nice feel, plow through, slice, and spin accessibility. Swingweight is a little heavier than I'm used to so, but it won't take long to adjust. This stick is everything that the 4D 200 was missing to make that a great racket. A definite must have for the Dunlop 200 series fanatics!
From: Joe, Newport News, VA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Topspin CyberBlue 18g/Gosen OG Sheep 18g

Comments: This is Rhodes again. Ok, ok,...I resend my convictions of the Dunlop 200 (18x20) over the Dunlop 4d 200 Tour (16x18). I had to spend more time with the Dunlop 4d 200 Tour (16x18); I had to get use to the balance and stability adjustments between the two. The Dunlop 4d 200 Tour (16x18) serves as a much better server...accuracy and power both. Making adjustments on the feel of groundstrokes with understanding the serve makes the big difference. The Dunlop 4d 200 Tour (16x18) is a better racquet than the Dunlop 200 (18x20). Good upgrade and evolution.
From: Rhodes, Chester, VA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: 60

Comments: A dissenter- I have hit with the Dunlop 200 Aerogel (18x 20) for 5 years and its evolved version the Dunlop 4D 200 Aerogel more recently and found no difference between them. Excellent, excellent balance my goodness....unbelievable as I have compared it with racquets from Volkl, Wilson, Head, and Prince. Having said that, I recently acquired the Dunlop 4D 200 Tour (16 x18) and I must say they are not the same racquets. Heavier the Dunlop 4D 200 Tour (16 x18) with looser string pattern for spin aid, I went right back to my Dunlop 200s (18 x 20). Why?? Simply put, for me...and this is just for me - the Balance in groundstrokes, more control to deep baseline and direction on court. The Dunlop 200 (18 x20) turns out to have much more balance than the Dunlop 4D 200 Tour (16 x 18), for me. I understand as of this writing (16 Sep10) the Dunlop corporation is discontinuing the Dunlop 200 (18 x20) altogether, and going forward with the 'Tour.
From: Rhodes, Chester, VA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: 60

Comments: Switched from a Wilson BLX 95 (18 x 20) and I must say, this racket has much better plow through, spin, power, and control than my old Wilson one. I love the string bed response. Like my old Wilson racket, one small issue I had was the maneuverability when doing reflex volleys. Other then that, this is the best stick I've ever used and recommend you to try it out for yourself.
From: Vinh, Warner Robins, GA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Power ALU Smooth @ 56 lbs
Headsize: 95 sq in

Comments: When I was hitting with the demo, didn't feel like it reflected the TW posted specs. Felt good but lighter and not as solid as it should be based on specs. After reading various comments and reviews, decided to take a chance and order a few cause I might have gotten a bad demo frame. Strung it up with my usual setup, overgrip, dampener, and it came out to 12.55 ounce. Took it the courts and it was the real deal. Played 10 times better than the demo. Glad I made the leap, haven't looked back. Not sure what was going on with the demo frame...
From: William, Sarasota, FL, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour 17/Babolat Excel Power 17, 63lbs

Comments: A truly solid frame of the ground. Didn't take me long to adjust my 1HB to the balance of the frame as I'm used a different balance. Volleys are great and the drop shots are unreal. Really surprised how well it served considering the low flex rating. Very impressed with this frame. Can't wait to get mine and put some real strings on them instead of the basic demo strings. Awesome performer from Dunlop.

Comments: Best traits of this racquet are the volleys and the return of serve. Volleys with added punch, the term 'let the racquet do the work' derive from this racquet. If your opponent is serving bombs, just stick this racquet out and use his/her pace, the ball will zoom back at their feet. Not sure about the specs of 352 SW (feels lighter) and the stiffness of 62, more like 64-66. Yup, stiff!
From: Victor, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Forten Gut 15

Comments: I demoed this racquet along with a couple of other similar frames from TW. Strung with what looks like Dunlop Max Comfort 17. This racquet swings lighter than the listed SW of 352. Nice flex offering better than average control on groundstrokes. Like the TW reviewers, I too really enjoy the sound that this racquet makes as the ball is coming off the string bed. The static weight definitely offers a lot of stability on contact. Not sure if I'm making the switch just yet, but overall a great demo.
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Dunlop Max Comfort 17/mid tension

Comments: After trying out and owning Aerogel 100 and 200 4D 16x19, I conclude the tour is the best of the bunch. No tinkering necessary unlike the other two. Very comfortable and stable but adequate power and excellent control. Weight not an issue.
From: Anon, Houston, TX, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Helix 17g/50#, Tecnifibre X-one 16g/56#

Comments: As a high level player I have to admit I thought this racquet would be nothing but power and no control. However, I demoed the racquet and it had amazingly great balance of control and power. It is quite versatile and it allows me to hit great shots from any place on the court. Drop shots, powerful, deep groundstrokes, precise angles, accurate volleys, you name it. This racket is a must buy. DO NOT BE FOOLED! It is very good for higher level players!
From: Chris, Los Angeles, CA, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Luxilon, Aluminum Power/ 58

Comments: What a solid performer from Dunlop! This is the perfect plow through tank. Swingweight is perfect, flexibility is awesome, and you can really put on as much spin as you desire on the ball. I've tried most of the top advanced player frames and none came close to this beast. But I must admit there is one other animal out there that can equal it, and it's Volkl PB 10 mid, these are truly two of the top racquets made today, every other brand doesn't even come close. You should invest in this instrument of perfection. Highly recommend!
From: Anthony, Birmingham, MI, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Head Rip Control 17g, 55lbs.

Comments: Not often do you find a frame in stock form that's as solid as this one. Hits a heavy ball and the feel is top notch. Control and spin are awesome given the string pattern. Serves really well and the pop it makes is just cool. Very nice frame from Dunlop. Will be ordering a few.
From: Derek, Atlanta, GA. 7/10

Comments: This is a solid Racquet, incredible flexibility, and creates huge amounts of spin with great control. I absolutely love it.
From: Tri, Poway, California, USA. 07/10
String type and tension: Kirshbaum red code main, Gosen Cross

Comments: What a fantastic stick. The plow through, control, feel, spin, power are amazing. Swingweight is not an issue if you have a developed game. One of THE best frames out there by Dunlop or any other manufacturer. K90 or KPS88 users will enjoy this frame.

Comments: I think this is one of the best racquets Dunlop has made for some time; definitely swings lighter than the published specs; don't be afraid or put off by the swingweight. I did not notice any difficulty in getting this round for my shots; wonderful feel and control, very similar to the old Muscle Weave; probably quite a challenge to find the right string though. The one I tried came with Mfil Multi, but the tension appeared to drop very quickly. Great job Dunlop!

Comments: Just like Amadou & Doulers I came from Wilson K6.1 95 (16x18) and have owned different brands like others & have tried different set-up of lead tape on my racquets but nothing compares with this Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 Tour (2Hundred). I really like the plow of this racquet that I don't need to lead up cause I am already tired of finding the right set-up combination of leads to my racquet. My baseline shots 9 of 10 goes in no matter how hard I hit the ball. I can serve aces or unreturnable shots on my first serve and I can also ace my second serve on slice that I don't normally do them with my other racquets. My grip is 4 1/4 which is good for my topspin. I like this sleek frame most cause I can feel the direction of the ball.I believe the 4d is the best part of this racquet besides the noticeable 352 swingweight.
From: Anton, Australia. 4/10
String type and tension: Luxilon 55

Comments: Wow! I'm coming from a Wilson K6.1 95 (16x18) that I leaded up to 368g. So the weight of the Dunlop is not an issue. I strung it with Lux Fluoro at 55lbs (2lbs less than on my Wilson), and the difference between this frame and my Wilson is incredible. When people talked about how much more "feel" one racquet had over another I never understood what they meant. Now I do. I feel so much more connected to every shot. Placement is more accurate on my 1HBH and I can generate pace from this wing with more confidence. BH slices are driving through the court instead of sitting up. The touch on volleys is awesome. It feels like you can create sharp angles at will. The racquet has a bit less pop than the Wilson, but the payoff is a level of control that frankly, I've never experienced. You have to supply a long, clean swing, and have above average stroke technique but the spin, depth and placement are fantastic. I'm able to generate much more topspin on my serves. I'm amazed at the difference this racquet made. The only changes I made were replacing the stock grip with leather and using my normal overgrip. And it plays great. Definitely ordering a second one.
From: Amadou, Brooklyn, NY. 4/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Fluoro @ 55lbs

Comments: Just got racquet today looks and feels great I love the weight. I put it on my grams scale it was 13.1 with two over grips and one vibration dampener 4 5/8 grip. I had it strung with big banger on the mains and natural gut on the cross 65lbs. My old muscle weave weight was only 12.2. Can't wait to hit with it this weekend.
From: Erik, New York, NY USA 03/10
String type and tension:

Comments: I demo'ed this racquet because the specs are close to the Wilson 6.1 95 16x18 line of racquets. This racquet felt pretty good. The only thing, which is important for me, is that the balance was not as head light as the Wilson 6.1 line which I have played with for several years. Apart from that, this racquet felt very good. If you like slightly heavier racquets but less head light than the Wilson 6.1 95 line, then this racquet is worth a demo.
From: Doulers, New York, NY, USA 02/10
String type and tension: Dunlop Explosive Synthetic Gut 16, mid-tension

Comments: Dunlop's quality is stunning. I recently bought 3 of these new 200 Tours, and each were within a gram of each other. I'm switching to the 200 Tour from the K Six-One 16x18, as I was looking for more feel, which this stick has in spades. Think of a slightly heavier Pro Tour 280 with more pop and plow. My Wilson's were initially 8 grams apart from each other, so it took considerable tinkering to get them all in line, so it's refreshing NOT to have to do this with the Dunlops. Nice work Dunlop...keep it up.
From: Rick, Houston, TX 02/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger / NRG

Comments: Unbelievably smooth, with a better feel than the K Pro Staff. The control it has on down the line 1 handers is remarkable. I let one of my partners use this racquet. He is a senior player and all of a sudden, he was blasting cross court forehand returns against a young junior. He even served a few big slice aces. When I practiced with it, I could not believe how strong it served, despite its swing weight. Better than my Becker Legend, because of the open pattern.
From: Winyu, San Bernardino, CA, USA 02/10
String type and tension: Dunlop MFil Tour 59

Comments: The ingredients of this Dunlop Aerogel 4D 200 Tour are as follows: 352 swingweight + heavy but head light + excellent stability at 3 & 9 + sleek frame which is sexy and not bulky + 16 x 18 string patterns which is excellent for topspinner equals to an excellent racquet for seasoned players.The aerogel and the 4d brings the best with this racquet. You have a combination of power, control and maneuverability. Tour pros have over 350 swingweight weight with their racquet. If this swingweight is good for the pros isn't it this is also good for you. This is the secret of the touring pros-more swingweight and mass to drive the ball to your opponent.Just imagine a hammer. Which hammer will drive a 4" nail down to the timber? A light or heavy hammer. The catch with this racquet is you have to build up your muscle not much but just enough to be able to handle the weight of the racquet and drive the ball towards to your opponent. I recommend this racquet to those who wants challenges but keep this as a secret before anyone does buy this. I hope Dunlop will discontinue manufacturing this racquet now before my opponent discover the secret of this racquet.
From: Anton, Macfields, NSW, Australia 02/10
String type and tension: Luxilon 55

Comments: Demoed this one, it's a crazy good racket. Great power, and excellent control. But in my opinion the best thing about this racket was the volleys. I hit my volleys super flat, never any slice of any kind, and they were excellent. I'm just a little bit uneasy with the fact that it has a 95 square inch head size, and I'm just more comfortable with something a little smaller, but if you like the midplus head-sizes, and you are looking for excellent control, on every aspect of your game this is for you.
From: Harri 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu-power+Head Natural gut @58

Comments: If you're scared, don't bother. This is a beast of a stick, and I have to say it's very sweet. If you like old school feel with plow-through aplenty, it's right up your alley. Plenty of pop if your strong enough to get it moving. I agree 100% with Chris (below)...May not be for everyone, but if you're a player, this is a must try.
From: Kip, Oakland, CA 01/10

Comments: Finally a racket worthy of the name Dunlop. This baby feels like the old school Dunlops of the past like the Black Max and the Max 200G. Great plow-through and great ball feedback with a bigger sweet spot than the KStaff 88. Awesome stick really. Not for everybody though. Mainly geared for people with developed games. Nicely done Dunlop.
From: Chris,Redford, MI, U.S.A 01/10
tring type and tension: Gosen OG Sheep 18g at 63 lbs.
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5