Comments: Nice racquets at a very good price. Purchased 3 to replace my trusted Dunlop Maxply McEnroe's. I thoroughly enjoy playing again with the 90 head size. I play with these in stock form and they feel really solid. My shots have a little more velocity in them I believe. The only downside I can think of is my Maxply's felt more solid on the volley's but maybe I just need to get use to these more.
From: Lambert, 5/13

Comments: I dont know how this does it, but it makes me run much faster on the court. It is a very maneuverable raquet, to the point it frees my movement. I get to the ball earlier and have more time to pay more attention to how the raquet strikes the ball. But the head is small nonetheless, so when I'm having a bad day I go back to my larger and more comfortable racquet to keep my arm from twisting so much and get injured. I got intested in 90sqin headsize after hitting a couple of Wilson "Federer racquets," but those were too heavy for me. Dunlop 100 has enough mass, yet it is easy to accelerate just before the impact with a snap of your wrist. I dont really play to win but just to imitate Federer. Ths racquet helps me do that without the Federer strength.
From: HB, 4/13

Comments: I was looking for a light racquet that I could really get through the ball with after hating my Wilson K Pro Open, so I demo'ed this racquet. It was by far the best I had ever hit my forehand. I got more power, more spin and more control with this racquet. My backhand also improved in all the same areas. Unfortunately, my coach would not let me get it no matter how much I begged him because he said the 90 inch frame scared him. He said the smallest frame he let any of his kids have was 93 inches and he gave that kid crap about it every time they hit. A good alternative to this racquet if you want power and a fast swing speed with a larger frame would be the Head Youtek Radical MP.

Comments: So, a few reviewers have alluded to this, but I thought I'd clarify for anyone interested. As far as flex, beam width and string pattern (the elements of a racquet that we cannot change through customization), this is a ProStaff 6.0 85 with a 90 inch head. Dunlop offers a low start weight, which is how pro stock racquets begin. You can go into the handle and add weight and get this pretty much to any spec you desire. To me, this is way too low a weight to play with in stock form, but this is a good thing in a way. I put some fishing weights with molding clay into the handle and added some weight at 8-9 o'clock and at 4 to 3 o'clock to boost it up to 13 ounces and 11 pts headlight, and this stick has become indespensible for outdoor and clay courts. I still use my 6.0 85 for indoor play, but the 90 inch head on this racquet gives me the same feel with a little more give for picking up bad bounces, while maintaining the same feel. Also, for those interested in this sort of thing, there is no racquet that more closely resembles Federer's actual stick, which is a ProStaff 6.0 85 mold modified for a 90 sq. inch head (this is not the same thing as the new BLX 6.1 90 that is marketed as his racquet because the flex rating is stiffer and the hoop is slightly more circular). If you like the 6.0 85, give this stick a whirl and you won't be dissapointed. I recommended it to any player who creates there own pace and seeks control in a stick. You don't need to be a 4.0 or above player, but you do need to make your footwork priority #1. Do that, and you will reep amazing rewards from this racquet.
From: Mitch, 12/12

Comments: I like it. It has a nice sweet spot. When you hit the sweet spot, it is truly sweet.
From: Kaishin, 11/12
String type and tension: poly mains / syn gut crosses @ 62 lbs

Comments: This racquet is not good at all. My partners say the ball's strength and spins are not challenging as much as my other racquets. I was so frustrated with the racquet that I broke it today. Don't get this.
From: Bryce, 11/12
String tension: 55 lbs

Comments: This is a brilliant racquet at an amazing price. I have an Eastern forehand and one-handed backhand, and play an all-court game. The sweetspot is generous and, most importantly, feels absolutely fantastic. Serves and flat strokes work wonders for me, and all other areas are above average. I clicked with the racquet in stock form, but it would also be easy to add some lead and customize this racquet. Definitely a must-demo for 4.0+.
From: Lawrence, 9/12
String type and tension: synthetic gut @ 55lbs

Comments: This is a plush hitting 90 sq. inch racquet. I found it to be a little light swinging so I added two layers of black guard tape around the hoop (about 3.5 feet?) and put a nickel in the butt-cap. The tape layers around the hoop give the racquet a nice war-hammer type of feel. The good accuracy and depth permits me to lift lower balls up over the net without bending my legs too much (I'm 6'3"). The added head weight, along with the additional power from the swingweight, provides better dinking and chips as well.
From: Scott, 8/12
String type and tension: Klip Hardcore 16g mains @ 58 lbs / Forten Sweet crosses @ 60 lbs

Comments: Very nice racquet. I just bought two of these. Before I was using a customized BB London. For this one there is no need to customize at all. Control is great with enough power and spin. Sweet spot is quite large for a racquet this small.
From: Mel, 7/12
String type and tension: Volkl Power Fiber II 17 @ 53 lbs

Comments: What a nice racquet! I'm a 4.0 player and ranked fairly high in FL. I tried several racquets and have chosen this one. I would characterize this racquet as a lighter version of the Head Mid Prestige. Easier to serve and very maneuverable around the court. I wanted something like the BLX Pro Staff Six.One 90 but without all the weight. I strung it with Genesis BM (similar to the RPM string) at 52 pounds and have great control. It is a traditional feeling racquet. Requires good technique. But a great player's racquet and recommended for those seeking precision firing occasional power shots. I'm 5' 10" and a 165 pounds. This fits me just right. Besides, it's a steal!

Comments: Awesome service from Tennis Warehouse! It was delivered to me within 4 days of date of order. I have enjoyed playing with this racquet first time around although with hind sight I realized I had it strung at too high a tension-my intention is not to comment too much on my experiences with this racquet at this stage. At this early stage I can however make the following contribution I believe: I have been playing for a year now after a long break from tennis and have tried several racquets never considering a 90 inch headsize because the popular myth is that it is harder to play with a so called smaller sweetspot. My first graphite racquet way back in the early 80's was also a Dunlop mid. I don't think midplus was available then but I do recall that Prince oversize racquets became popular. This racquet is very reminiscent of the early graphite racquets with smaller headsizes than the average today. I could never really get a similar feeling with a graphite racquet after my very first one and I now understand why. It is actually easier to play with a "small" headsize than with a midplus and oversize because it remains easier to rip the head through the point of impact imparting more action and spin on the ball. Being a very average player at age 53 I had no problems striking the ball decently with this racquet although it feels like a tooth pick (or toy as someone remarked) compared to my Prince EXO3 Rebel 95 which is also an excellent racquet.

Comments: Awesome racquet. Brought it up to 13.5 ounces with a leather grip. Low-powered, maneuverable, and doesn't tolerate mishits. And by "doesn't tolerate" I mean it puts the ball where you want, but takes it out on your arm, at least in my experience. So, don't mishit. Simple enough.
From: Jarryd. 3/12
String type and tension: Various at 54 lbs
NTRP Rating: Good enough

Comments: This beauty and the Wilson KFactor 90/ BLX 90 Tour are the only "90" head size racquets that have survived the modern era. So, if you think 12.5 ounces are too much for you, give this a try. You won't be disappointed. Bravo Dunlop!

Comments: I picked two of these up, both hybridized with Luxilon Rough/Weiss Cannon Silver 16 at 52 lbs, and was initially disappointed with how they hit. The sweet spot was, well, sweet, but anything outside of it dropped like a stone. Then I picked up 5 different 17 gauge synthetic guts from the "cheap sets" link here at Tennis Warehouse (and one Tecnifibre multifilament, a total bomb), determined to figure out this racquet. I put lead tape at 10 and 2 o'clock to stabilize the head, and moved the tension around a bit, starting high, maybe 60/55 lbs in the mains/crosses. I lowered each racquet a couple pounds until I landed on 53/48 lbs, where the it just opened up. It was literally like a special effect. All of a sudden I couldn't miss with it. I wound up with more than enough power, super accuracy, and a much more forgiving string bed that pockets the ball like finding a $5 on the street. It is uncanny how this racquet responded to a 17g at that tension (Head Rip Control 17 Natural, a superior string that breaks if you look at it too hard, unfortunately). It has now taken its rightful place as the best racquet I've ever used, and that includes the Max 200G which, anyone who's used one can probably attest, is one of the all-time greats. Style-wise, I'm a base- liner/mid-courter somewhere between Mecir and Murray. The 100 works well from short hops to long swings and everything in between. I hit to corners for power, but roll a lot of 1/2 speed angles as well. Slices, volleys, overheads, the racquet feels great. Serves are big and crisp, or wicked kickers, take your pick. Seriously, other reviewers are not over-stating the quality of this frame (with the right string, obviously). A spectacular deal.
String type and tension: Head Rip Control 17 Natural, 53/48 lbs

Comments: I've been playtesting this stick for 3 months now and it does it all. It generates lots of spin, has great touch and control. The specs on this racquet lists low power, but it has more then enough. I've bounced around from racquet to racquet, 8 in all, and this is it for me. Don't let the small head size throw you off give this one a try you won't be sorry. I just purchased 2 more and strung them with Luxilon Power ALU Rough in the mains and Wilson synthetic gut in the crosses at46/48 lbs. I'm 47 years old.
From: Rubble, 11/11

Comments:I cannot believe that this racquet is on sale. That is an absolute steal for any fan of mids. It has a classic paint job and a boxy beam. It is a very under-rated frame that is perfect for customization. Reminds me a lot of a modern-tech Pro Staff 6.0. I strung mine with Tecnifibre NRG2 that has lots of pop. Serves are delightful with this stick. Smooth volleys/forehands, and perfect for my one handed backhand, especially great if you like to chip and charge. I will be purchasing another one of these at such a great price. Thanks Dunlop and thanks Tennis Warehouse!
From: Iko, 9/11
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG2 at 51 lbs

Comments: I got 4 of these sticks, made a change from BLX Six.One Tour, so I preferred going on a similar racquet (I prefer small headsize). First of all, I can tell that both racquets have amazing control if you have a good technique, because of the headsize it demands to hit the ball right in the sweetspot. However on the 4D 100 the sweetspot was more forgiving than the BLX. Also, the lighter swingweight and static weight allowed me to take big cuts at the ball without make them fly, I loved the setup I used on this racquet, as well as I did on BLX. I could make good amounts of spin out of this stick, and it was much easier than the BLX. Something that impressed me was the feel I get on touch shots, I rocked my partner on every single dropshot, being on the baseline, or anywhere on the court. Serves were also improved, I could generate more pace, although kick serves were slightly worse than the BLX. Overall, this is truly a players stick. It has everything I loved from the BLX, but with fairly more feel and less swingweight. Another advice, change the grip for a leather one (I used TW Private Label).
From: Axel, 8/11
String type and tension: Signum Pro Poly Megaforce @ 54 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: Great racquet. I've been using it all of my senior year of high school and I find it suits my serve and volley game very well. Excellent, touch and great access to spin with the open string pattern.
From: Robert. 7/11
String type and tension: RPM Blast 17gauge, strung: 57

Comments: Have played with the 300G Powerweave Hotmelt. I'm an all court player with SHB. The 300G was great on the ground strokes with power and penetration but that gave me arm and shoulder problems particularly on the serves. I tried a number of different strings from the higher tension synthetics to lower tension polys but just couldn't get the marriage right for my arm. I switched between a number of sticks since then but haven't really found the right combination that I could say is 'at one' with my arm until now. I bought the stick whilst I'm recovering from surgery (broken arm in a sling, non playing arm) so even with limited movement there's great feeling in the arm that I've not had with other sticks. In stock form the volleys are solid and maneuverability is not as fast as my Prince Triple Threat Scream but I'll eventually get used to it. Haven't really taken a swing on the backhand yet but with my interim shortened backswing the slice, topspin and flat strokes are solid, comfortable and controlled. Seems to pocket the ball very nicely. The balance seems right so no need for additional weights. Same goes with the forehand and I can't wait to really let loose on both wings and on the serve. Currently I have the Wilson Extreme 16 @ 57lbs weaved on the stick and am looking forward to testing some polys on it.
From: Chris, Brunswick, VIC, Australia, 02/11
String type and tension: Wilson Extreme 16 Synthetic Gut, 57lbs

Comments: I make the comment below (Tri's comment) my words. Serving and volleying are perfects. Forehand has good precision and enough power, 1HBH perfect. Amazing racquet. Thanks Dunlop.
From: Juliano, Jundiai, SP, Brazil, 01/11
NTRP Rating: 4.5+

Comments: Love this stick in stock form, solid all around stick. Love serving with it and the volleys feel so good off this racquet. Groundstrokes are solid as well, and I love the spin I get on all my shots.
From: Tri, OK, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Dunlop Explosive 17, 55lbs

Comments: I think I finally found the first and only racquet I truely love. To me it's the perfect weight distribution, and I play it it its stock form. I string it at 26kg with Babolat Hurricane 18g and you can really feel the ball being grasped by the stringbed. Velvet touch, perfect control. A fantastic stick for all strokes in your arsenal: flat, topspin, sliced, volleys. My single handed backhand has become lethal again... and if my opponent returns it: I'll hit a cross court laser-guided supersonic drive, or on a sadistic day, a drop shot sliced with a scalpel. I used to play in the '80s with a graphite Snauwaert Mikael Pernfors, and a Dunlop 200G when I was a kid, and more recently with a Wilson K95 (that I gave away after it pulverized my tendons) but this Aerogel 4D 100 is a modern classic. It is like rediscovering the joy of playing tennis. Why this racquet, and Dunlop in general is not more popular nowadays, is an injustice and a mystery to me. I tried the Aerogel 4D 500,300 and 300 Tour and they truly make some of the best racquets out there. On a final note: TW were absolutely brilliant when I purchased this gem.
From: Pascal, Barcelona, Spain. 10/10
String type and tension: 26kg, Babolat Hurricane 18g
NTRP Rating: 4.5 ?

Comments: I tried this racquet the other day and it is awesome!!! I have played all my life and have classic strokes...I usually play with a variety of player's racquets, as I have many, and they include Diablo Tour, Wilson K-90, Head Prestige and others. If I didn't have so many already, I would buy some of these.
From: Fernando, Dallas. 10/10

Comments: Just switched from AG100 to AG4D100. Like the new 4D version better. Feels slightly more solid than the AG, an improvement for volleys. Still excellent for serve accuracy. Not too stiff feeling-a good balance of power, control and comfort in my opinion.
From: Keith, WA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Klip Legend 16g (full) 57#
Headsize: 90 sq in

Comments: Excellent! I played with the Wilson k90 and the prestige mid, and this one is so easy to play with. Power is low but efficient and the swing is awesome. Services are precise and powerful. Just the stability with very huge service must be limited. In this case, for great players, putting some lead tape wouldn't be a bad thing. All in all, better than the Wilson in almost every point. The prestige is better for the touch. Why this stick is so anonymous?
From: John, France, 09/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger

Comments: Very nice racquet. Easy to swing, can generate a lot of racquet head speed for spin/slice and solid at the net. On the flip side the racquet has very little power so you must supply your own. Only disappointment was on the serve - solid but not outstanding. Put in a lot of effort for not much return. Much better for flat and slice but kick serves were very mediocre. Overall a very solid frame.
From: Hoosierbr on TT Boards, CA, USA, 07/10

Comments: This is a great racket! The frame is a little light, so I've dressed mine up with some lead tape at 2 & 10. The swing weight is now 330 and it's perfect! I've been playing with the Wilson K90 and BLX Tour 90. Both are nice rackets, but you have to pay attention and work to generate every shot. The Dunlop 100 plays a lot like the Wilson frames, but with just a bit more pop. Man this stick if sweet! You still need to pay attention, but this frame will give you a little help when needed. Placement is unbelievable, power is solid, and control is great. Serves are strong and precise. Way to go Dunlop!
From: John, Atlanta, GA, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat VS 17 mains, Luxilon Rough crosses

Comments: when will a review be conducted for this frame?
From: Robert, San Antonio, Texas. 6/10
(There are no plans to review this racquet at this time. However, as time permits, we may revisit it. -- TW Staff)

Comments: Classic 19mm box beam feel sadly lacking in other brands - very stable, uniform playability and pinpoint control. Like the poster below said, the gold and chocolate cosmetics does remind one of the "Crazy Chicken" Firebird Trans-Am (or err, Jim Rockford's car...) but is still subtle enough to let one's game do the talking. Only one negative: still too light in stock form; Dunlop please make the "100" the heaviest frame in the range with a boxier, 18mm beam. And a black-and-racing- green 200G Mk.I PJ would mark it as an even more serious player's stick.
From: Chris, Australia. 6/10
String type and tension: Babolat PHT, 53lbs

Comments: This Dunlop frame is special. I found it to have an amazing combination of maneuverability, precision and control. The feel off the strings is plush when you find the sweetspot, which is bigger than you might expect. My hard and heavy forehands, which tend to be erratic, were finding the insides of the lines like laser guided munitions...It was so pure. Overall I struggled with slow off pace shots and defense (on the backhand) when playing with this racquet, however this only revealed the current limitations of my own game. The grip is wretched but the racquet is an elegant scalpel.
From: Matt, Martinez, CA, USA. 5/10

Comments: I demo'd the Dunlop 4D Aero GT and found it to be very similar to the earlier version aside from cosmetics. This racket swings very light and is very unstable against hard hitters in my opinion. Customizing is an option for this frame but with the Wilson K Blade Tour and the Volkl Powerbridge 10 mid, available.
From: David, Belmont, CA, USA, 04/10
String type and tension: Wilson NXT; 58 lbs

Comments: It is unreal how good this racquet is. I intimidate, penetrate, and dominate with this racquet. Perfect sweet spot, perfect swings, perfect balance, perfect control, this racquet makes me PERFECT. I feel I can beat young Pete Sampras and Federer with my eyes closed with this racquet. For real, you all must buy or try this racquet. I string it with natural Gut, 16L. Dunlop 4D 100 for life. This racquet performs. What a combination.
From: Shawn Don, Toronto, ON, CANADA 03/10
String type and tension: Boris Becker BB hero Natural Gut 16L
NTRP Rating: 4.0+

Comments: Seemed like an OK racquet--nothing special. My demo had considerable fraying of the strings. Maybe that's why it didn't seem to have especially good feel. However, it's got OK power and control. It was a little too heavy for me, but it seemed as nice as my current Volkl DNX 9.
From: Diana, Woodside, NY, USA, 03/10
String type and tension: Tennis Warehouse demo
Headsize: Mid+

Comments: I played with the old Wilson Pro Staff 6.1 85" head version (yeah that club that Sampras used to use) for 18 years. Loved it, but, felt, I needed to take advantage of some of the newer tech (I was using weight tape to add stability). I searched around for about two years before discovering the Aerogel 100, loved it (no tape necessary, only complaint, wish they made an 85" version). The new one (the 4D) I like it a lot as well. Thing is, I still play with the old version, and when playing, I don't really notice any difference. This is not a complaint; both versions of this racket are outstanding. The only drawback I can mention for the new version is the paint job. It's kind of a love or hate thing. For my money, it might be the ugliest racket on earth. I mean, if you like that 78 Trans Am (screaming chicken on the hood) paint job, more power to you (it's a great racket), but, um, I'll stick with the older version, it's the same racket, just less, um, ugly.
From: Frank, Portland, OR, USA, 02/10
String type and tension: Natural Gut and Luxilon at 58 pounds
NTRP Rating: I have no idea and don't care.

Comments: Very good racket with great feedback and nice pop - especially at serves. But actually I found it easy to generate my power. Maybe because my previous racket had the same weight distribution.
From: Bill, Athens, Greece 02/10
String type and tension: Synthetic 55lbs

Comments: I thought the racquet played even better than the previous model. It felt more stable and I was able to plow through returns on both backhands (single handed) and forehands. This model has always felt like it was bigger than 90 sq. in. and it gives so much spin on my shots. Well done Dunlop.
From: Omar, Bronx, N.Y., USA 02/10
String type and tension: syn. gut. 55lbs
Headsize:90 sq. in.

Comments: I am using a Gamma 330x which I find to be an excellent racquet. However I find this new Dunlop to offer a little more control and spin on my shots. Very nice indeed!
From: Tyko, LIC, NY USA 01/10
String type and tension:Gamma Asterisks 17 at 56lbs
Headsize:90 square inches
NTRP Rating: 4.0 male

Comments: Added weight to the frame at 10 and 2 o'clock, as I had with my AG100s to up the weight to 330g unstrung. This has a higher swingweight than the AG100, which gives more pop on big serves...thank you Dunlop. Very stable at the net, great on strokes too, as long as you are hitting close to the centre. Anyone looking for a really solid racket, try this one. Better than any Wilson I have used. Up there with the Fischer Vacuum Pro 90 and Head Prestige (Austrian Factory models of course)! Thanks Dunlop & T.W. for helping with the customization.
From: Paul, Japan 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Alu Power Cross 62, Natural Main 64

Comments: This is a different stick from the previous model. Thinner and plays a lot like the Yamaha Ceramic 90 series rackets. At first I was hesitant to get it because it looked like a heavy stick to swing. But I was wrong and I think it's even more powerful than the previous mode. Great touch, feel, and weight distribution. I can tell people were looking at it when I took it out of my bag. Dunlop has done a AAA+ job.
From: Simon, Santa Clara, CA, USA, 01/10
String type and tension: Dunlop Max Comfort at 56

Comments: I just switched from Wilson Pro Staff 93 and recently also tried Prestige MG Mid (very, very disappointing). But with this stick I am just shocked. I have always felt something missing in my previous racquets, but this one feels like a pure perfection. This one is made for me. A lot of people are talking about how easy it is to customize, but I love it in stock form. I've never hit with a midsize racquet so friendly and a sweetspot such big. I felt like it was impossible to get an of center hit with this stick. And the control... I felt like God with new 1 hundred. Anyone who ever tried Pro Staff Rok can tell how much control you can find within it (scored 92 at TW review), but it can't compare to Dunlop. The new 1 hundred feels very stiff (what I personally love) and has a fantastic feel. It feels like I am the one touching the ball and not the racquet. Great maneuverability and stability. Before I tried it I thought I'll be needing some lead tape at 3 and 9 but no... It has a good access to spin and the slice is just fantastic (and I use a lot of slice). You have to generate your own power, but that's where the feel and control comes from... For the first time I just haven't found any dislike in a racquet.
From: anon. Poland 01/10
String type and tension: Kirschbaum Touch Turbo

Comments: Just...Wow. That's all I have to say. At first glance, this is one of the sexiest and hottest looking racquets I've seen. The kicker is that the performance even better than the look. At 11.6 strung, it's the perfect weight, but the swingweight is relatively low, making it easy to customize. I personally LOVE it in stock form. The perfect amount of power, but the control you'd expect from a Dunlop. The feel is smooth as silk, and I've never felt a sweetspot like this - it's incredibly large for a 90. Even when I'm off the middle, the ball does what I want it to do. The former Aerogel 100 didn't do it for me, but this one is just spot on in every way. I've played with 98 and 100 sq. inch headsizes over the past several years (including the KBlade, various Prestige models, and even the Six-One Tour 90), but this racquet is so easy to play with, I'm back down to the headsize I played in college. Dunlop continues to make some of the best player frames in the world.
From: Bill, Cupertino, CA, USA, 01/10