Ashaway Dynamite 17 Natural String Optic Green Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a 4.5 male and play primarily doubles. This string isn't the highest in durability but it makes up for it by having really good playability. It is softer like gut and has a better springier feel than nylon multis. Ashaway strings are underrated.
From: Rich, 2/14

Comments: I have had this string on my racquet for several months now and they are still in good shape. Unlike the 18g blue version this one seems to be a little more durable than its thinner cousin. I applied the full set, and then a hybrid set up and it seems to last a little longer. However, the feel is not as lively as I would like it than that of the 18g version. It offers ample power but lacks the feel that I need to really drive the ball. I think this string is best utilized on a hybrid set up and not as a full set.
From: Ferdie, 9/12

Comments: I also don't agree that the tension should be 10-20% less, but this string was definitely stiffer than my normal ones. I string all my strings at 57 pounds, and if I compared this one to many others, it is definitely stiffer and has a harsher sound. Overall, a good string though, with nice controlled power which allows you to do a lot in many kinds of situations. I am a 3.8 or so, and I thought it was a good string, but I think there are many better ones out there.
From: Leo, 5/12

From: Leo, 5/12

Comments: I strung this at 48 lbs in a 98 inch racquet. There is good pop and control. Material from zyex is softest material next to gut; ie, 148 lbs per inch compared to 185 for most nylon strings. Really like the multifilament setup of more strands compared to the original Dynamite with fibers in 4 or 5 bundles.The feel is also far superior to old Dynamite. If you don't lower the tension as noted you will have the feeling of poly! This string definitely separates itself from all other nylons which are basically identical in softness and play. I have strung for 50 years and have tried most all.
From: Bob, 4/12

Comments: Awesome the durability is not so good but great string.

Comments: Best string ever!!!! So much power!!!
From: Will, 1/12

Comments: I like this string, however, I disagree that it should be strung 10-20% less. I strung it at 50# on my Prince Diablo mid and it's too powerful. I think 55# would be better. I also disagree that the string is not particularly durable. I've had no problems in that regard

Comments: I use this in my mains @ 48 lbs and hybrid it with PSGD 17 crosses @ 52 lbs and love the combination. Great feel, excellent pocketing and great tension maintenance. I'm a flat hitter so durability has not been a problem for me.
From: Charlie. 6/11

Comments: Fantastic string. Very soft and forgiving with great control and good touch. Would recommend using as crosses for hybrid string jobs, string 10-20% looser for maximum feel. Good pair for Signum, Luxlion, or Babolat just to name a few.
From: Kevin. 5/11

Comments: Everything was nice about the string except for the durability.
From: Floyd. 5/11