Topspin Cyber Blue 16 (1.30) String Reel Customer feedback

Comments: I have tried all the top poly strings Luxilon Alu, RPM Blast, Solinco tour bite etc. I play everyday and Alu was not good for my arm. RPM blast is fantastic string initially but loses bite and control after a few days. Tour bite moves on my racquet and breaks fast. This string is the best poly I have tried with all the desired attributes. It is very cheap, soft, lasts longer and retains tension. It feels little dead initially but gives lot of control once you get used to it. Highly recommended.
From: Vish, 3/14

Comments: Good string overall, good amount of power, spin and control along with good tension hold and durability. I'm a 5.5 player that plays 5 times a week.
From: Rafiky, 8/13

Comments: I am a 4.5 player and like the control and spin of Cyber Flash, but I got tennis elbow after playing with it, so I switched to Cyber Blue. I strung Cyber Blue 16 gauge at 60 lbs on Wilson BLX 95 16x18 and really love it. I got great control and power. I played a couple guys who used to beat me and I beat them badly 6-0, 6-1 and 6-0, 6-2. I hit with some 5.0 hard hitter in one doubles match and the string stood up very well. I don't lose any control and I think I beat them in most of base lines fight.
From: Benjamin, 2/13

Comments: This is the best string I have ever used. Excellent control and power, and not the amount of spin I expected out of it but still a good amount. I strung this in a full bed at 57 lbs and I love it more than anything. I will not change from this string.
From: Ajaya, 8/12

Comments: It is softer than Lux. ALU Power but does not have the same pop or power (but sufficient power). It is similar to ALU Fluoro in softness but not as lively and doesn't feel as nice. Not bad for the money though. Feels better after a few sets. It has a kinda plastic-y feel to it. I strung very low - 48 lbs on a Babolat Pure Storm Tour.
From: Nori, NY, USA. 5/10

Comments: Good strings with lots of pop and control. Comfort quite good too. I've always used syn guts/multis and my first experience with poly (Lux BB Alu Power) was not pleasant with stiff being the overwhelming impression. However, I liked the control it gave and thought of hybriding a soft poly with a syn gut. Was recommended the Cyberblue by some as being one of the softer polys around, and hybrid that with Gamma TNT2 16 at 52/55lbs. Amazing... lots of pop, great control, and with decent comfort to boot. Can't comment on durability as I sold that racket after a month or 15hrs of play.
From: Richard, Malaysia 11/09

Comments: These strings are very durable with great power, but lose too much tension after few sets of play. I have to change strings every 2 weeks.
From: Carlos, Caguas, Puerto Rico. 05/09

Comments: Nice string with good power and better control than others I've tried. Watch your tension with this string as the ball really flies at lower tensions. I wish they made this in another color.
From: Murph, Rancho Palos Verdes, CA, USA. 1/09

Comments:Having tried out numerous other polys, gut, syn gut, I think that CyberBlue strings are great! Firm playing at mid tensions, excellent playability, with very good tension maintainence. Have used this set for over a month now playing 3-4 times a week and still like how it feels. Good price to boot! Strung on a Yonex RDS001 MP at 58lbs.
From: Desmond, SoCal, USA. 12/08

Comments: These strings are great. They give such a good feel and hold tension pretty nicely. I crossed them with Cyberflash. They use to be called Cyberpower but they changed it Cyber Blue. Don't know why. They are extremely durable. They are actually polyester, but they feel like synthetic gut.

Comments: It's a great string especially when crossed with Cyber Flash, I highly reccomend it.

Comments: These strings are great for the money. They provide excellent power and control on my Prince O3 White @ 62lbs.
From: Sun, College Station, TX, USA. 6/08

Comments: This string is very good. It gives me more power and control. I recommend you use this. Also, it is very durable. I love this string.
From: Rayadi, Jakarta, Indonesia. 6/08

Comments: These strings are amazing. I put it on my Head Radical and boy did it have good feel. I think everyone should use this strings.
From: Danny, Houston, TX, USA. 3/08

Topspin Cyber Blue 16 (1.30) String Reel - Where to go from here

Topspin Reels
Blue Polyester Tennis String
Blue Tennis String

Babolat Pro Hurricane 16 660' String Reel
Kirschbaum Competition 16 660 Reel (1.30)
KLIP K-Boom 16 String Reel