Kirschbaum Competition 16 (1.30) String Customer feedback

Comments: I have been using this as a cross with Babolat Tonic+ natural gut 15g and it is by far the best string set up I've used to date. The gut mains don't stick at all and I'm getting great spin, control, power and feel. The feel is so dampened I can't even use a dampener or it is too dead. Using a full bed of 15g gut I broke my strings in two weeks playing multiple times a week. Now with the hybrid set up I don't see any fraying after over 2 weeks of play. Mainly playing with Pro Staff 90 tension 50/48 lbs. Plays great in my 100 square inch 16x18 Boris Becker NYC too. Seriously this combo is unreal.
From: Marc, 10/14

Comments: Very good string great durability, and spin potential, I recommend it to any player looking for control and feel.
From: George, USA, 03/07