Kirschbaum Competition 17 (1.25) String Customer feedback

Comments: Excellent string. I use it in my mains and cross it with Kirschbaum Multi Fiber. 93sq in 18x20 pattern. Have played five sets and no movement of the strings. This may be the most perfect poly for hybrids on the market.
From: Henry, 4.0+, Jackson, MS, USA 08/09

Comments: These strings do everything well at a low cost. They don't produce as much spin as the ALU Power Roughs, but I found that they actually produce too much spin. Many balls would hit 6 feet in front of the net! When I switched to the Competition strings this stopped happening. I found them much more predictable. Also they don't have quite as much power but to balance that out I dropped the tension down to 52 pounds adding even more comfort and ball pocketing.
From: Jason, Marietta, GA, USA. 12/07

Comments: These strings are iron. I'm about 4.5-5.0 player I usually see my mains wear down in 6 hrs of hitting. These strings barely have a dent in them. They're not harsh on your arms or shoulders like typical polys. I don't feel like I get as much feel and spin with these strings though compared to when I was using Balbolat Pro Hurricane Tour. I'd rather use Pro Hurricane Tours over these strings, but if you have an arm problem, I'd use these of most polys.
From: Don, Garden Grove, CA, USA, 06/07

Comments: Probably the best string around. Iíve been hitting for about 4 hours a day for the past 2 weeks with the 1 racquet and I havenāt felt any tension drop or wear in the string. Good power and moderate control, but I use heavy topspin so itís alright. I canít wait till I get my reel of competition.
From: Jim, Naples, FL, USA, 02/07