Coaching Mastery - Ultimate Blueprint Customer feedback

Comments: As simply a tennis parent I was afraid the book wouldn't be a very good fit for me. Gave it a shot anyhow and glad I did. From stroke development, to program development, to basic player development, it covers them all. And if you think you don't need the "program development" piece like I thought I didn't, well, think again. Whether you're looking to create a winning HS program or just incite a little more interest around your club or with local juniors, Dave gives great, proven ideas. In fact, he made me think about a career in tennis organizing--something we need desperately in my opinion. And if you're looking for some of Dave's unique coaching techniques, namely the 2-H FH, it's in there, too (remember, Dave believes in the 1-H FH, too, but recommends for some that a 2-H may provide a good initial foundation. It worked for my daughter and wife). Go get a copy...unless, of course, you're the parent of a youngster in my kid's age division/region. You can skip it.
From: Bama'Best. 2/09

Comments:"I've been involved in tennis for 55 years, as competitive player, coach and educator. In these years, I've built up a library of tennis books and read them all. But I've no hesitation to say "Coaching Mastery" is the most complete reference. Every tennis teacher and coach worth his salt, should read "Coaching Mastery".
From: Desmond Oon. 12/08
USPTA Master Pro

Comments: David Smith's Tennis Mastery is as complete a tennis manual as I've ever read. I would be failing in my duty as a tennis educator if I do not recommend it to tennis players of all levels...from the beginner to the aspiring pro".
From: Dr. Desmond Oon, Singapore, 08/08

Comments: Great book! This book is perfect for all players of all ages to learn tennis the right way...and a great tool for parents, pros and coaches to use to define the best progressions for their students. This book is huge, like a college text book, with a wealth of information. Highly recommended.
From: Brian, wwnc radio, North Carolina (Sportsfreaks Talk Radio). 8/08

Comments: I just received Coaching Mastery and I cannot put it down. I have been coaching tennis for more than 20 years, and have tons of books and videos, but this is the best by far.
From: Paul E., U.S. 7/08