Wilson BLX Club Back Pack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: I really like the format of the 9 pack bag, with the 3 main compartments. I put grips and energy bars in one compartment; clothes, balls, water, and jump rope in the large middle compartment; and racquets in the other. The side accessory pocket is perfect for keys, wallet, and phone. Overall just the right size and smaller than the large monstercombi's. I wish Wilsons other high end 9 packs had the same format. Only gripe is the bag is a little flimsy -- not much rigidity or sturdiness. But overall a decent value.

Comments: The Super Sling is great bag for travel. I just took mine down on vacation and was able to use it as a carry-on with some extra clothes, etc. Very well padded so comfortable to carry, and the 2 utility pockets are great. Granted the small utility pocket could be a touch bigger.
From: Matthew, 1/14

Comments: I like this sling bag a lot. It is compact and will appeal to those that don't like to take a lot of gear. It has two large racquet compartments, so you can carry one racquet in each and the divider keeps them from rubbing together. It is true that the zippered opening to one of the large compartments is not quite long enough and it is a bit of a struggle to get a 27- inch long racquet into it. The other improvement I would make to this design would be to change the shape of the larger accessory pocket to be more rectangular and pooch it out a bit more. As it is, it is hard to put more than one ball can in it. A great bag, though not perfect.
From: Jon, 1/14

Comments: I got this sling bag for my daughter. The description claims it fits 2 racquets, like the others here, we can fit 5 racquets. The front compartment is perfect for her two 26" junior racquets and the rear fits my 2 Pro Staffs and her third 26" junior racquet. The Tennis Warehouse price is hard to beat.
From: Sparky, 12/13

Comments: In regards to the Super Sling Bag, it is a very fine bag which offers something different. It's smaller, lighter and the side-strap is versatile. When I am on a bike with it, it stays clamped closed. Walking is fine and a bit more comfortable because the sling can go across your chest or just your shoulder. This bag is good in crowded places (bus, supermarket) as it is unobtrusive and low-profile and neat. It's looks are stealth: black and gun-metal grey piping with a logo, very understated. Downsides: the fabric is a bit stiff for the zips and so they don't easily open/close as they are pushed out of shape. I expect the fabric to loosen over time and this to get easier. Also you cannot go too heavy with it as all the weight is on the one strap. There are two slots, one wider than the other, so one is good for two racquets, the other can be more racquets, or of course, for your clothes etc. Front pockets are small up top (wallet only) and the one second lower one is tight so can only take paperwork, etc. Inexpensive and offers a lighter load.
From: Rob, 11/13

Comments: I could also easily fit 5 racquets inside my Sling Bag with room for more.
From: Renin, 8/13

Comments: I'm not sure what Anon's problem is. I put my 5 racquets in the center racquet pocket and they went in easily with room for a few more. I really like the shoulder strap feature so everything doesn't always end up getting dumped into one end.
From: Dick, 8/13

Comments: I have standard-length sticks and they don't easily fit into this bag. It's a struggle to get even 1 in. You really have to jam the handle into the top and it is very tight. Poor design. Boo Wilson. I'm returning it.

Wilson BLX Club Back Pack Bag - Where to go from here