Wilson Cushion-Aire Classic Sponge Grips Customer feedback

Comments: The wilson Cushion-Aire grip is the best grip i have ever used in my life. I have been looking on the computer for a very long time and i just couldn't find a good grip until my friend e-mailed me and told me all about it. So I got it and it was amazing.
From: anon. 03/10

Comments: The Wilson Cushion-Aire grip is the best grip I have ever used in my life. I have been looking on the computer for a very long time and I just couldn’t find a good grip until my friend e-mailed me and told me all about it. So I got it and it was amazing.
From: Carter, Saudi Arabia, 03/10

Comments: This grip is great in summer because it has the dimples that keep the sweat from staying on your hands so you can hit firmly on your groundstrokes. In the winter the grip really sticks to your hand and keeps it warm too. Replacing a grip is just as important in changing the strings on a racquet. Trust me if you play in hotter climates you want a grip that does not slip and if its cold you want one that sticks to your hand and keeps it kind of lukewarm and not get blisters from holding it tight when it is cold. The sponge grips are a keeper and very affordable also.
From: Brian, Houston, Texas US 12/09

Comments: The Wilson cushion air grip is buy far the best wrap that has withstood continuous punishment every day for me. I have a a tendency to feel for a certain spot on the racquet so after about 8 to 10 days of playing the cushion air grip does frail but no other wrap that I have tried has outperformed the Wilson.
From: Paul Ferreira, Costa Mesa, CA, USA. 09/09

Comments: I use a racquet with a leather grip (Prince graphite) and the leather feels good just to hold, but even with an overgrip (Wilson pro white) it still gives me blisters. THIS grip feels wonderful. No blisters at all. Highly recommended
From: Alex, TX, USA, 10/08

Comments: I have gone through 4-5 different grips in the past few years, searching for a grip that would absorb or channel my sweat away (I sweat a lot). I tried this grip lastly, and bam! I am sold. I will never use another grip again. I change the grip out once a year though.
From: Martin, Abilene, TX, USA, 01/07

Comments: This was a bad grip. The most slippery grip I have ever used. I put it on my racquet and as soon as my hand starts to sweat, I lost all traction. If you're someone whose hands sweat at all, don't get this grip, it will slip. I recommend the Babolat Syntec grip, it's super absorbent.
From: Jud, Chicago, IL, USA. 11/06

Comments: Can't really go wrong with one of these. You may find some of the color rubs off on to your hands if playing straight after putting this on, but who cares. Whatever situation your in it won't let you down, is always grippy and never had a problem with slipping due to sweat. Buy these and you will never go back.
From: Dan, England. 7/04

Comments: The Wilson Cushion-Aire Sponge Grips XL is the best grip I've used in all these years. I have tried all those new exotic grips from Babolat and Gamma but I always come back to the basic Wilson Cushion Aire. It's the only grip that funnels the sweat away effectively, it's durable, comfortable and it maintains your racquet grip size without too much buildup.
From: Rishi, Trinidad 7/02