Comments: For a beginner like me, this racquet is simply perfect. It gives me the power that any other racquet can't give me, I simply love seeing my serves being so much powerful. I feel like I am Roddick!
From: Jay, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, 05/10

Comments: Ok, I only needed to play 1 match to know that this racquet did not suit my game. The power was just too much, that all my serves were too powerful to get in the box, then I tried underarms, sure, most of them got in, but, I wasn't able to push my opponent. The grommet system was most likely my most disliked reason for this racquet, it gave too much of a sweetspot to control.

Comments:This is great, for a beginner and to intermediate players. I don't suggest this to who wants to have full control of the ball, yet this has control and power at the same time. This improved my game by so much I can't even thank Babolat enough.
From: Adam, Sacramento, CA, USA, 03/10
String type and tension: 55

Comments: This Babolat kind/type is great and awesome, but the racquet itself was terrible. The headsize is a little to big for me. Although I do like and prefer to use the Babolat XS 102 instead of this one because the headsize is more smaller and the racquet itself doesn't have as much power as this one. So overall this racquet is not great and it is rather terrible.
From: Lance, Lubbock, Texas, United States. 3/10
String type and tension: Babolat Duralast @ 57lbs.

Comments: I'm a junior team player and I demoed this racquet for a week. I found I had crisper volleys and I got a bit of topspin out of it. Most of my shots went a bit long though. Altogether it has just way too much power.
From: Arianna, Florida 02/10
String type and tension:demo 50+

Comments: This racquet is great! I can't believe how it is able to give so much power (but not too much) and spin all at the same time! It greatly improved my backhand, and added a lot of power to my serves. It's also really stable and comfortable feeling. It rewards aggressive play with controllable power. I highly recommend it for improving beginners on the way to intermediate.
From: James, CA, United States 01/10
String type and tension: unknown, demo
Headsize: 105 sq. in

Comments: This racquet is very nicely built, and feels extremely stable and comfortable. The uptake grip is very comfortable. The racquet has a huge sweetspot, and is great for spin. The only thing that I don't like about it is that it is a little too powerful. If you have faster swing speeds, it might be a good idea to string it at a high tension. This racquet is a must demo for beginners who want a quality frame.
From: Brandon, California 01/10
String type and tension: unknown, demo

Comments: This racquet is the nicest piece of machinery I have ever put my hands on. It's control is amazing with a great amount of power. All I can say is AMAZING
From: anon 10/09

Comments: I have now demo'd a dozen mid-plus racquets, and all I can say about this one is WOW! This racquet has an amazing blend of control and power, and the sweet spot is huge!! It is very light, yet incredibly solid feeling - better than anything I have played. For any stroke, whether a short quick stabbing return or a deep volley, I was able to hit the ball well, and direct it precisely. More control meant I was able to put MUCH more pace on my returns, and with excellent results. Simply put: this racquet inspires confidence, and transformed my game. I am buying one this week. AWESOME, AWESOME racquet.
From: Dan, Atlanta, GA, USA 09/09
String type and tension: (demo) 50 lbs +/-
NTRP Rating: 3.5 - 4.0

Comments: When I got the Babolat XS 105 it was awesome. When I played with it, I thought it hit very solid. I like that it is light and it has a very good range of control, and power. I recommend this racquet for the player that is intermediate, and starting to play tournaments.
From: Eric, Atlanta, GA, USA. 08/09
String type and tension: between 50 and 65
Headsize: 105 sq. inches

Comments: This racquet was everything I was looking for plus some. It had so much control and my kick serves were in nearly every time! I just purchased it yesterday, and won my match 6-1 6-3! It has amazing control, and the grommets have an evident effect on the power and spin. If your a intermediate or higher player, you should get this racquet. Itís simply AMAZING.
From: Pearson, Brisbane, Australia. 05/09
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Pro @ 57 lbs.

Under 10.0 oz Tennis Racquets