Comments: I have been using this xs-102 racquet from last one year. Earlier I used Head, but I am satisfying the performance of this racquet because of 1) cost 2) power 3) weight and 4) shock absorbing capacity. Really I loved this.
From: Sandeep zamindar, Indore, Madhyapradesh, India
String type and tension: 16/20
Headsize: 102 sq inch

Comments: I have been using this racquet for a month now and am still getting used to it, switched from Fischer and Wilson, and I think it is superior to them. However, it is not so easy to control, but it gives you enough power (it might be just my lousy gameplay...). Ordered a Drive Z 110 as well, so I am now looking forward to comparing the two. Anyway, I think with somewhat more experience, I will be able to make the XS102 my true trustworthy weapon of choice. Definitely not a beginner's racquet. Very good value for money.
From: Krassen, Sofia, Bulgaria. 8/09
String type and tension: Babolat Conquest 17, 54

Comments: Decent racquet. Good racquet for an experienced player, nice string and feel, really easy to hit baseline and spin shots with, takes time to control it but when you get the hang of it, it's great.
From: Dan 07/09

Comments: I love the xs 102. Great power on back-hand and fore-hand. Great power on serves also. Do need to get use to it but its just to powerful.
From: Junaid Nasri, South Africa, Durban 07/09
String type and tension: pro huricane. 58lbs

Comments: I absolutely love this racquet. Light weight, but generates so much power. It feels great playing with it.
From: Lara, Skopje, Macedonia 06/09

Comments: I am a 14 year old, And I just got back into tennis from soccer. I was a tournament player/a pretty competitive player. I had a Wilson Hammer and an nCode so I am big fan of Wilson. However, this racket was pretty good. I liked the feel I got out of it. The control is a little off, but the power can substitute for that. My power is not as much as I gained off my other rackets, such as the ncode and the hammer, but this serves well though. I was thinking of getting an AeroPro or somewhere near there but my instructor recommended me this. Because 1. I just started again. And 2. It's a babolat (no Babolats are bad) and it's not as expensive as those. So far, it's a decent racket. Could be better but overall not bad. Give it a try.
From: Yash, Oakton, VA, United States. 2/09
String type and tension: Addiction 58

Comments: Just bought Babolat XS 102 (Asian version-yellow color). It feels light and great the 1st time but after 3 games, I noticed that the strings became loose (strung it 53 lbs) and lost control. Query: Why is it that the recommended string tension is low and narrow (50-55 lbs)? Can I go over 55 lbs up to 60 lbs?
From: Jim, Philippines, 12/08
String type and tension: Prince Duraflex 16

Comments: I demoed this racquet on Saturday and thought it looked great on the court my favorite colors, blue and white. I experienced plenty of power on my forehand and my backhand. The weight was easy on my elbow. It seemed hard for me to control, though. I like playing both baseline and net. Maybe with time I could keep more shots in.
From: Mike, Seattle, WA, USA. 11/08