Babolat Xcel 16 String Reel Blue Customer feedback

Comments: I generally play with a full bed of polyester and tried this in a hybrid with Head Hawk Touch in the Pure Aero Tour. I have to say, it is a very muted and comfortable feeling string. Although due to the muted feel, I felt pretty distant on my slices and dropshots, but the Pure Aero series isn't designed for feel to begin with. Not necessarily very powerful as many multifilament tend to be, but it is pretty elastic feeling. The ball pocketing was pretty excellent and tension maintenance wasn't an issue. Unfortunately, due to the spin nature of my shots, Xcel 16 didn't last very long in my racquet. This is as expected as it is a softer string, but three hours definitely isn't enough for me to purchase this string again. Overall, very nice comfort and if you don't break strings, then I would highly recommend this.
From: SN, 11/16

Comments: Looks great, serves with good pop but I found it to be too stiff. Felt much stiffer than NRG 17 and also XCel 17 Power crosses/Head Sonic mains. Going back to gut on my aging arm.