Babolat Xcel French Open Black 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: I use this string in the crosses with RPM Blast in the mains. I find it to be an excellent combination with great power and comfort.

Comments: My sister who doesn't hit it really hard, she hits it with ALOT of topspin, in about three weeks frayed it so much that if I hit it as hard as I could I would probably pop the string. So basically it frays easily.

Comments: I have been trying to find the perfect string for my game and I am happy to say that this might be it! I used it on my BLX and fell in love with the playability, response and feel of the string right away. Shots were crisp, loads of spin when needed and very easy on the arm! My only gripe is that they started fraying after about 8 outings. But still much better compared to other multifilaments I have used. All in all, a great string. Plus the black color is sexy! Got a lot of compliments on it.
From: Varesh, 11/11
Rating: 4.5

Comments: Excellent string, works really well in my Head Youtek 18x20 racquet. Feels good on my serve, touch volleys, and groundstrokes, plus the durability is good. Two thumbs up!
From: Doodz Noynay. 7/11