Babolat XCel Power 17 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: I'm a 3.0 women's player with an old Overdrive 105. Love the power and control these strings give me! I've been experimenting with other options, but keep coming back to these. Love them! Just that little extra bit of spin and touch keep my groundies in, and I find I have great control at the net.
From: CJ, 10/14

Comments: Have been using this string for the last 2 years. Usually, it lasts a month. It used to fray first (like natural gut) before it breaks. But the last two, they just broke without signs of fraying.
From: Ken, 9/14

Comments: This string really isnít the greatest of the strings that you can buy from Wilson. I used this in a hybrid and it loosened up so fast that I just stopped using the string all together. I would not recommend this string if you want good tension maintenance.
From: Oliver 08/06