Babolat Xcel Power 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: Great string, with lots of power, great comfort, and arm friendly. My second favorite string next to Tecnifibre X-One Bi-phase 17g.
From: Marc, 7/12

Comments: I use this on my Babolat Aero Pro Drive Cortex and let me tell you, it is the best string I've ever used. It has a lot of power and lots of spin. The comfort is amazing, you don't even feel the ball hit your racquet.
From: Ben, Carthage, Missouri. 7/10

Comments: I ordered this string and I loved it. The only problem was that the string broke after three days of playing. So if you want a string that isnít going to last long this isnít for you.
From: Donny, Canfield, OH, USA, 07/10

Comments: Great strings, soft, decent control, and good pop. For me it is the second best multifilament to Biphase.
From: Tai, SF, CA. 6/10

Comments: Used it in my crosses with Luxilon bb alu power rough. I use a head prestige mid microgel. Strung it high, really high actually. 65. I love it to death. Takes the combo a bit to break in especially with the tension. Tones of pop, control, feel, even at 65, Power is phenomenal. Seems to read my mind in how I want to place the ball. Would recommend this combo.

Comments:Awesome string for hybrid stringing and big hitters. I use a Babolat Pure Storm Limited. With its tight string pattern and lots of control, the power string added a nice pop to the racquet. I usually string at 60 pounds to add more control, but overall it's an awesome hybrid string for the crosses.
From: Sean, Plainfield, Il. 12/08

Comments: I like the feel with this string, good power and control. But the problem is it won't last too long, I strung with 60lbs with X-Cel Power and Pacific x-force. Only last for 3 hours and it broke. I use Head Microgel Radical Pro.
From: Andy, Atlanta, GA, USA, 08/08

Comments: I just strung my K90 Tour with the Babolat Xcel Power 17 and I can tell you it's soft but solid, very comfortable and has very good pop. I'd rate it alongside Gamma Pro and Tecnifibre X1 for comfort.
From: John, Santa Clarita, CA, USA, 03/08

Comments: Well I really just bought this because I figured someone had to go out on a limb and get it. I crossed this with Pro Hurricane Tours and like it more than the XCel Premium/Pro Hurricane combo. It's definitely worth trying. Only complaint is I broke them in 12 days so it could get expensive.
From: Kerry, Houston, Texas. 12/07