Babolat XCel Power 16 1/2 Set Customer feedback

Comments: It has a nice feel, but the durability was poor. I popped it in a hybrid (using it on the crosses) in about 2 and a half hours.
From: Simon, 10/12

Comments: Just got these strings and they feel great! Lots of power, spin and control. (On a Pure Drive GT).

Comments: The first strings I ever put on my Babolat Pure Drive GT were Babolat XCel 16 gauge 58lb. The Babolat XCel are my favorite strings for the feel and they had good durability for a multifilament string. After those, I decided to try the Babolat XCel Power, it still had good feel but was stiffer and crisper. These strings have quite a bit more pop and seemed to have less tension durability than regular XCel. Overall, I prefer the normal XCel but if you are looking for more power these are great alternative.
From: Neil, 7/11

Comments: This string feels good for the first few times, but then starts to lose feel, which is especially bad given that it has quite some pop. Bring back the old Xcel Premium please!
From: Cardinal, Mountain View, CA, U.S.A. 06/09

Comments: The best string I have ever used with power and control.
From: Ben, San Diego, USA. 06/09

Comments: After trying several gut strings as crosses (with Luxilon Alu Rough as mains), the Babolat Tonic+ stands out. It has great feel, power, and in my opinion the best spin potential of the guts I have tried (notable exception: Babolat VS-still saving my money for that one!). Strung in Head Prestige LM Midplus at 62lbs.
From: Peter, Groton, MA, USA 05/06