Comments: The best racquet I have had in a while. I have never had it this good. I just love the way my backhand slice goes in now, I can serve almost where I want to serve, my volleying has also never been so accurate. It did take time to adjust to the power. It generates a huge amount of speed and I could easily get carried away and hit every ball out of the court.

Comments: I love this racquet it is pretty good, it adds power, and I can see that my forehands and backhands topspins got a lot better, and indeed it is forgiving, and my serving is a lot better.
From: Chayan, Edinburg, TX, USA, 02/11

Comments: I demoed this racquet and pretty much agree with the other reviewer. It gave me a lot of power and was very soft and forgiving on the arm. Good for someone with more compact strokes, who usually hits the ball a little late (you can pull it around faster), or who has elbow, wrist, or shoulder issues. Some of my balls where flying, and my serve had more pop but I couldn't place it as accurately. The Smart grip is amazing. At first I thought it felt good, then a little strange because it does force your hand in one place. I think you would get used to it quickly. My wrist, arm, and shoulder felt great! The minute I put down the demo and picked up my racquet with it's straight grip, I could feel the tension in my forearm and wrist that was completely gone with the Smart grip. I wish I could have that grip on my racquet!
From: Jess, Boston, MA, USA, 08/10

Comments: I demoed this racquet a few days ago and wasn't too fond of it. For me the only thing this racquet has going for itself is power. I was able to generate a great amount of power off my groundstrokes! I did have to shorten my swing a bit. Using my normal swing the balls were sailing. I recommend this to a player with a shorter slower swing. I had no control with the racquet at all. I do like the smart grip though. Babolat did a great job with that! The grip fits great to your hang and is easy on the calloused areas. Serving was great with the racquet. The oversize head and weight of the racquet gave my serve lots of power and spin. Overall good racquet if you want power and comfort. Not so good if you want control and feel.
From: DJ, Ocean Springs, MS, USA. 6/10

Under 10.0 oz Tennis Racquets
Babolat XS Racquets
Up to 85% off Racquets
27.25 Inch Tennis Racquets
Babolat XS 109 Racquet only $39!
All Tweener Tennis Racquets