Comments: This racquet is extremely good with incredible power compared to the Prince racquet I used to use. Slices aren't terrible, and I received good topspin. My serve improved a lot with this racquet.
From: Leon, 9/11

Comments: I bought this as my second racquet ever, second to a ProKennex, However, I have used it for only about 12 hours and I love it! My two handed backhands are so powerful and controllable now, my groundstrokes and topspin is really powerful too. My serve is hard to control at first, so I've switched to a topspin and slice serve, and they are very effective. Overall I would rate this an 8/10 after just 3 days of use!
From: Brendan, O'Fallon, Missouri, 7/11
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut @ 55

Comments: I used this racquet for two weeks and I do not recommend it for any intermediate player. I feel this racquet is for the beginner. The serve is okay, spin is ok, but sometimes there is no power at all on ground strokes.
From: Sam, Worthington, MN, USA. 4/11
String type and tension: Pro Hurricane Tour 16 @ 58lbs

Comments: Hi I have a Babolat xs 102 and I just wanted to say that if you're thinking about buying one it's definitely a great racquet and has lots of power and spin.
From: Simon, South Africa, 11/10
String type and tension: Luxilon big banger 60lbs
NTRP Rating: 10/10

Comments: I am thinking about getting it, I am a 15 year old girl, pretty good though. Will this be a good racquet for me??
From: Ceci, Mcallen, TX. 09/10
(Please call our customer service and they can help find a racquet for you. Or you can join Talk Tennis to get some insight. -TW Staff)

Comments: Ended up using this racket by default in a tournament final, doubles event. Experienced a minor shoulder injury, and I just could not handle my usual racket, a Wilson K Factor Six-One. The lighter weight XS took the strain off my shoulder, and I loved it! Lost the match, but gained a new appreciation for Babolat rackets. Now I got a couple of Wilsons for sale!
From: Jim, Prestonsburg, KY, USA, 08/10
String type and tension: Prince synthetic 17, 58 lb.
NTRP Rating: 3.5/4.0

Comments: I have the XS105 and I want to say that is a very good racquet, which gives you a lot of power and spin, the control isn't very good, but if you have talent :D , it will be all right! It's ideal for player with 2.5 to 4.5 NTRP Ranking
From: George, Dobrich, Bulgaria, 08/10

Comments: This is the perfect racquet for intermediates if you use gut or n.vy strings
From: james, fayetteville, arkansas, usa. 7/10
String type and tension: Synthetic gut

Comments: This is not the right racquet for intermediate player. I'm using this xs 102 from 10 days almost. Not happy at all. Somehow, I can't control it and sometimes there's no power. It's very hard to play with it. It upsets me. I do not recommend it to anyone. I find the serve and volley is ok. Can anyone tell me, is that the problem of string? Should I need to change my string? If so, then which string should I use. Thanks.
From: Sumit Paul, Kolkata, WB, India. 06/10
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge

Comments: I'm gettin the XS 102 tomorrow and I'm really excited. I tried the demo and I loved it, great control, easy sweetspot, and so on. I love it and I recommend it to any good player!!!
From: Tryton, lubbock TX. 5/10
String type and tension: Babolat revenge
NTRP Rating: 5 star

Comments: This is the sort of "gimmicky" tweener frame I would never have chosen for myself in a million years (I use a Prince Exo Graphite 93, or I did, anyway). But guess what? I really like it. And I'm really grateful that my friend, a local tennis shop owner, brought it out to the courts. The first thing you immediately notice is the incredibly even and solid feeling of the ball on the string bed. It's amazingly consistent and cushioned. I see the racquet weight overall is much lighter than I prefer but you'd never know it if you had to guess what the frame weighs, because it plays so well. The flex is firm without being too stiff and ball control is very good. Of course maneuvering the XS is no problem. Solid at net and a stellar performer behind the baseline. What's not to like?
From: J.C., Northern California. 4/10
String type and tension:Gamma TNT 16@ 58 lbs.
NTRP Rating:4.5