Babolat SFX White/Silver Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I just put on these shoes and I want to cry from happiness. I have literally tried on dozens of shoes, looking for the one pair that can withstand hours of play and my tendency for crippling plantar fasciitus. These shoes fit as though they were made for me. They have cushion, support and no sharp edges inside. They literally hug my feet. I have no doubt that I will forget about them when I'm on the court. That's what you want in a tennis shoe. I am going to order as many pairs as possible.
From: Nancy, 3/14

Comments: Extremely comfortable shoes. I wore the Asics Resolutions for years, a great performance shoe, but I starting experiencing minor knee pain from playing on hard courts 8 to 10 hours per week. Switched to the Babolat SFX, ordered a half size larger to accommodate thicker Thoro tennis socks and haven't had knee pain since.
From: Russ, 3/14

Comments: So far so good. I've been wearing K-Swiss and New Balance for a long time, but made the switch to the Babolat SFX shoes about two months ago on the recommendation of a friend. They fit my feet nice, not squished like a lot of European footwear. I found they run true to size or a little smaller than advertised. The big attention-getters are the 6 month guarantee, the ample support of the midsole, and the self-centering tongue -- .yes it actually stays on the bridge of my foot! Imagine that? There are flat elastic bands that run from the tongue down each side of the shoe and they work too! The shoe is a little pricy, but worth it to me. I'm 190 lbs and a good mover, these shoes are taking the punishment so far.
From: Anthony, 6/13

Comments: I find these shoes to be very comfortable. The sole provides great stability and the insole offers incredible cushioning. There is extra cushioning throughout the shoe which really makes a difference on the hard courts (I like these shoes on clay as well). I was wearing Prince T22, and while I love those shoes, I like these Babolats better, especially for lateral support. I don't find the SFX to be clunky or heavy, but it may be that I'm used to a more substantial shoe. Comfortable out of the box, no break-in time; I played two hours of tennis on the first day I wore them and completely forgot I was wearing new shoes! I find this shoe to run 1/2 size large; I normally wear size 10.5 so size 10 fit perfectly. I have a normal heel and a wider forefoot. I have a high arch and a neutral gait (I don't over or under pronate).
From: Laura, 5/13

Comments: I finally found a pair of shoes that perfectly fit me. I played with these new shoes for four hours and didn't experience any pain. I love the width and size of the toe box. I love it!

Comments: I'm happy with the Babolat SFX shoes. I have bone spurs on the joint of each big toe so the generous toe box is a welcome feature for me. Esthetically, they are a beautiful shoe. No break in required. Order your normal shoe size.
From: Spike, 2/13

Comments: These are the only court shoes I have found that work with orthotics. The toe box is wide so if you have a narrow foot, they may not be for you.

Comments: I loved the wide toe box, but these shoes felt heavy and clunky to me.
From: Kim, 9/12

Comments: I bought these shoes because they seemed so comfortable in the store. But I found that my feet hurt after every match. I think the toe box is bigger than I'm used to and my feet just weren't stable in these. I like the look but they are not comfortable on the court for me. They are now my very expensive back up shoes!
From: Sally, 9/12

Babolat SFX White/Silver Women's Shoes - Where to go from here

Silver Shoes
Women's Shoe Reviews
11.16.11 - [3] babolat sample shoes (MNH)
Babolat Women's Tennis Shoes