Comments: These are the most comfortable court shoes I have ever had. The soles have worn down quickly, considering the "Michelin Performance" materials that are supposed to be so much more durable.
From: Sharon, 4/13

Comments: I absolutely loved these shoes, however, after 5 1/2 months of wear I had a small rip in the toe area of my bigger foot. I am hoping they will replace them. FYI - I tried on a half size bigger and they were too big.
From: Jane, 4/13

Comments: Love these shoes! Put them on today for the first time and because they are so light and comfortable, I forgot they were new shoes when I got on the court! They are definitely my new favorites!
From: Lynn, 2/13

Comments: Amazing shoes. Very comfortable and breathable.
From: Lyubov, 7/12

Comments: This is the first pair of Babolat shoes I've worn and I love them. They are very light and don't squish my toes; however, I bought a size 8 instead of my usual 7.5 in another brand. As a 4.0 player one of my strengths is my speed, and the lightness of the shoe helps in my sprinting to the ball. I play on soft courts and the shoe has held up well for the past 4 months.
From: Kathy, 6/12

Comments: This shoe is very light on the feet and it is very comfortable. There is no break-in and when you play you feel super low to the ground. They keep me on my toes. Not very durable, but the most comfortable shoe I've had in awhile.
From: Deanna, 4/12

Comments: Let's keep this sweet and short shall we? I am a player who is quick on my feet and don't need bricks on the end of my feet. This shoe is light as a feather and is really really comfortable. But I had to return them because the outside had a hole. I would really want Babolat to make an updated model but with a durability guarantee.
From: Rebecca, 12/11

Comments: Very comfortable right out of the box but it has not held up well over time. After less than six months, the insole has broken down and a large split has developed along the outside toe box. I am not sure I would buy this shoe again.
From: Teresa. 10/11

Comments: This is the best shoe I have had in the 6 years i've been playing. I play at least 4 to 5 days a week. These shoes are light, comfortable, and keeps me on my toes for quick responses.
From: Darlene, 10/11

Comments: This shoe felt comfortable when trying them on just out of the box, but as soon as I started playing on it, my foot kept sliding forward. After I had played one match my feet felt very tired, and the sliding problem remained.
From: Angie, 9/11

Comments: These are great shoes! I thought they were very comfortable right out of the box. I love them.
From: Linda, 8/11

Comments: I only tried these shoes for one day, so I'm not sure how relevant this review will be. When I got on the court as soon as I had to make any quick forward stops, my toes slammed into the front of the shoe. I immediately knew these wouldn't work. Also at times on the court, it felt awkward moving around, like I couldn't change direction as fast as I was used to. I have high arches and very narrow feet.
From: Emily, 7/11

Comments: Great feel and support! SUPER COMFORTABLE! I did put a softer insole from footlocker which makes them even better. The only drawback: I bought them in February and the outsole is already gone, no grip. I do play about 4 time a week. I am going to send them in for warranty and see how it goes. But in the meantime, I plan to buy the same because it is hard to find comfortable and stable tennis shoes.
From: Maruxa. 5/11

Comments: This shoe is VERY comfortable! I previously wore the Babolat Propulse and liked it, but it did squish my toes a bit. The V-Pro has a bit more room for the toes. I also like the support for lateral movement on the court and the low-to- the-ground feel.
From: Rebecca, Fort Collins, CO. 5/11