Babolat V-Pro 2 All Court White/Blue Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: Very disappointing. I had gotten the earlier version of this shoe and loved them and thought I would get the same shoe. But they changed it and I never found these to be comfortable. Little support or spring to them. Don't buy these.
From: Dorothea, 8/14

Comments: Not as comfortable as the previous version and they become very uncomfortable after a couple of hours of court time, especially if you continue standing around in them afterwards. The most impressive thing about this shoe for me was the speed of delivery from Tennis Warehouse!

Comments: Great shoes at a great price but sizing can be tricky. This website says they run 1/2 size bigger but this was not the case when it came to size 9. In fact, size 9 fit like size 9 for me.

Comments: I completely agree with Marisa! These shoes are extremely uncomfortable and were hurting my ankles, very awkward design. I wore them for a week, hoping they would break in, but nope. Thank you, Tennis Warehouse, for taking them back!
From: Maria, 6/13

Comments: Wow, what a disappointment. I really hate to write negative reviews, but as I eagerly consume and benefit from the reviews that others post I felt obligated to write this one. I have long been a fan of Babolat shoes with increasing joy as they moved away from the Velcro straps that provided such great support and customized fit. This pair, which I was so eager to try, is already packed and ready to be returned ASAP as it was incredibly uncomfortable and oddly designed. The lace eyelets dont' seem to be place properly so that you have to use the one that is high up on the foot over the ankle, which is not good for flexibility or those who have a high instep. The materials feel stiff throughout and there was not only little cushioning to be found it felt almost flat and a bit hard in the middle of the foot. These also seem to be narrower in the forefoot than what Babolat typically is PLUS they run long in the same size I've worn for years. I'm not sure if Babolat did some cost cutting resulting in the decline of their shoe brand, but this is likely the last I'll try after owning around five pairs in the past including the ones I loved with the Velcro across the front and at the heel (ideal for people with standard forefoots but narrow ankles, as I have). Add to that, the color choice was not very neutral. Definitely the opposite of what I look for in a shoe in almost every way.
From: Marisa, 2/13