Babolat Team Line Bags Red 12 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: I am generally satisfied with my Babolat Team Line 12-Pack bag. If you're like me and frequently use your tennis bag as a weekend bag, or have to tote around a change of clothes and shoes for after-tennis, plus a few water bottles and maybe a couple of balls, it's a good solution. I have three racquets, which all fit into one compartment, leaving two free to fill up with my extras. For clarification -- I feel none of the photos show enough of the features of these bags. The bag has 6 total compartments: Two main racquet compartments (2) sandwich a center compartment that is actually divided into two separate sections (4), separately zippered, though the membrane between them appears generous enough that you could use the central compartment as a third racquet compartment, in the process sacrificing the smaller of the center sections (I think this is how you'd get 12 racquets into the bag - 4 in each side racquet compartment, and 4 more in the topmost center compartment). One of the racquet compartments is "insulated," though I wouldn't confuse this with a cooler. It will probably keep your drinks cold on a hot day for a few hours, though. The divided central compartment is nice, as you can keep shoes or sweaty clothes separate from other gear. I can easily fit my three racquets into one racquet compartment, leaving my other three pockets free for the rest of my gear. On one side of the bag are perched two smaller external pockets (6). The smaller one can hold a 10-roll of overgrips, some loose change, and smaller accessories, and the larger will accommodate a Costanza wallet, phablet, and keys quite comfortably. The zippers appear to be of relative quality, but only time will tell. Some of the folds and seams that give the bag its sleek shape, particularly in the corners where zippers have to go around some angles, are a little bit annoying, as you have to really make sure you pull the zipper just so to get it moving, and this worries me about the long-term prospects of these holding up over time. The straps are a little bit weird. It's not like they're going to break or anything, but they do feel a little flimsy in comparison to the rest of the bag. Just using two little sliding shoulder pads seems odd when they could have opted for a strap fully padded along its entire length, though this design does cut down a bit on weight and bulk. The straps are detachable (and reversible, though I'm not sure why you'd want to wear this thing upside down) by what appear to be standard-sized plastic clips, so you may be able to find an aftermarket strap to bolt on. I do wish this bag (and tennis bags in general) had more internal zippered compartments or accessories. It wouldn't be difficult to include a few elastic straps to hold ball cans secure and in place, or a few places to keep shampoo or deodorant handy. Still, this one has more than my previous bag, and with so much room available, I can fake it by putting a separate toiletry bag in one of the pockets. Lastly, I'll add that this bag is not as massive as it may sound. I don't think it's the size that the pros carry around, and when it's not stuffed to the gills, it has a way of staying relatively compact. It's definitely not small, but I wouldn't worry about it looking like you're going on a Himalayan expedition. Overall, a solid bag for those with a need for a tennis bag that needs to carry your extra clothes, toiletries, and accessories.
From: Douglas, 6/14

Comments: The 9 pack is a terrible bag -- the straps are cheap and I wouldn't recommend it.

Comments: I purchased this Back Pack a in June 2013 to tote my tennis gear around in (including 2 racquets). While the aesthetic is visually pleasing, I find the racquet compartment zipper system to be extremely annoying. I carry 2 Pure Storm GT racquets and the zipper always comes undone when toting the backpack on my back. In fact, while walking through the airport I did not use the handle sleeve and both of my racquets fell out of my bag and landed on the rough concrete. I'm not a happy camper with this particular product.
From: Loren, 9/13

Comments: I won the Team Line Red 3 Pack bag in a tournament recently and I am very satisfied. It is probably my best prize I have ever won. I only put two racquets in it but there is easily space for three. There are these very handy pockets on one side that surprisingly can fit a lot in them. I put my snack in them as well as my phone, some money and a spare grip. There is still tons of room left! It's a great bag and I definitely reccomend it to everyone!
From: Will, 12/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Red 9 Pack Bag is nice looking and has plenty of room for the regular tennis player. Standard 27" raquets fit easily. I carry two at a time, but the insulated compartment will easily fit 3. The other main compartment is very large and roomy. You could get a full change of clothes and two pairs of shoes if you wanted. Side pocket fits a one-liter water bottle and the extra pocket fits small items like dampeners, etc. Backpack straps do reverse, contrary to one review here. I have had a few compliments on it's looks.
From: Victor, 7/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Backpack Bag should be able to fit two pure drive sticks in it comfortably but, can not. Every time the pack is picked-up by a strap the zipper comes undone - very annoying. Last years team back pack fit 2 wide pure drive frames perfectly & no problem with zipper coming undone. I agree with Cliff that with two sticks the top zipper pocket becomes obsolete.

Comments: This Babolat Team Line Red Back Pack is definitely too small. Strings break all the time and I always carry 2 racquets. 2 racquets can be squeezed in this backpack but the tight fit, minus a divider, grinds the racquets against one another. Also, by placing 2 racquets in the backpack, it compresses the top zippered pocket, making it difficult to place one's keys and wallet in the pocket. The center main compartment could also use more space. Basically, the entire backpack needs to be upsized. I play Babolat racquets now but I'm very nostalgic for my old Wilson backpack that had a divider for 2 racquets and plenty of space in the other compartments.
From: Cliff, 5/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Back Pack looks great, fits 2 racquets easily. Its smaller than you think: fits shoes, towel and water but that is about it.
From: Jacob, 3/12

Comments: Really love the design of the Babolat Team Line Red Back Pack. They made the straps thicker which was the issue from the last version. The pockets for this one became bigger, but went down in quantity by one. The only thing that I would love for the bag to have is to a shoe compartment. Anyway it's a really good bag. I always bring it to school and I can fit my books, and two rackets with no problem.
From: Mikey, 3/12