Babolat Team Line Bags Red 12 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: The 9 pack is a terrible bag -- the straps are cheap and I wouldn't recommend it.

Comments: I purchased this Back Pack a in June 2013 to tote my tennis gear around in (including 2 racquets). While the aesthetic is visually pleasing, I find the racquet compartment zipper system to be extremely annoying. I carry 2 Pure Storm GT racquets and the zipper always comes undone when toting the backpack on my back. In fact, while walking through the airport I did not use the handle sleeve and both of my racquets fell out of my bag and landed on the rough concrete. I'm not a happy camper with this particular product.
From: Loren, 9/13

Comments: I won the Team Line Red 3 Pack bag in a tournament recently and I am very satisfied. It is probably my best prize I have ever won. I only put two racquets in it but there is easily space for three. There are these very handy pockets on one side that surprisingly can fit a lot in them. I put my snack in them as well as my phone, some money and a spare grip. There is still tons of room left! It's a great bag and I definitely reccomend it to everyone!
From: Will, 12/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Red 9 Pack Bag is nice looking and has plenty of room for the regular tennis player. Standard 27" raquets fit easily. I carry two at a time, but the insulated compartment will easily fit 3. The other main compartment is very large and roomy. You could get a full change of clothes and two pairs of shoes if you wanted. Side pocket fits a one-liter water bottle and the extra pocket fits small items like dampeners, etc. Backpack straps do reverse, contrary to one review here. I have had a few compliments on it's looks.
From: Victor, 7/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Backpack Bag should be able to fit two pure drive sticks in it comfortably but, can not. Every time the pack is picked-up by a strap the zipper comes undone - very annoying. Last years team back pack fit 2 wide pure drive frames perfectly & no problem with zipper coming undone. I agree with Cliff that with two sticks the top zipper pocket becomes obsolete.

Comments: This Babolat Team Line Red Back Pack is definitely too small. Strings break all the time and I always carry 2 racquets. 2 racquets can be squeezed in this backpack but the tight fit, minus a divider, grinds the racquets against one another. Also, by placing 2 racquets in the backpack, it compresses the top zippered pocket, making it difficult to place one's keys and wallet in the pocket. The center main compartment could also use more space. Basically, the entire backpack needs to be upsized. I play Babolat racquets now but I'm very nostalgic for my old Wilson backpack that had a divider for 2 racquets and plenty of space in the other compartments.
From: Cliff, 5/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Back Pack looks great, fits 2 racquets easily. Its smaller than you think: fits shoes, towel and water but that is about it.
From: Jacob, 3/12

Comments: Really love the design of the Babolat Team Line Red Back Pack. They made the straps thicker which was the issue from the last version. The pockets for this one became bigger, but went down in quantity by one. The only thing that I would love for the bag to have is to a shoe compartment. Anyway it's a really good bag. I always bring it to school and I can fit my books, and two rackets with no problem.
From: Mikey, 3/12