Babolat Team Line Bright Red Backpack Bag Customer feedback

Comments: Compared to all other Babolat bags, this 6 pack bag is really sleek. But, unfortunately the color is bright Pink, rather than Red, that's a deal breaker for me, so I had to return it. Also, the "6 pack" is misleading, this bag is small compared to Head or Wilson 6 packs and there is no way it can hold 6 racquets. Not a big deal for me as I just carry two racquets and couple cans of tennis balls, so it will work, but if you are coming from Head 6 pack, you should probably buy a Babolat "9 pack." Check the dimensions before buying!
From: Shak, 10/14

Comments: This 6 pack bag is advertised as a "6 pack bag" but I found that it is not capable of holding 6 racquets. Way too small. There are only two main compartments and each of them is really too small for even two racquets. I was able to put one racquet in each of them and barely manage to get my shoes and one can of balls in the bag. This bag, at best, should be advertised as a two racquet bag if you need to carry anything other than your racquet to the courts. I returned mine.
From: BK, 6/14