Babolat Team Line Blue 6 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: I liked everything about the backpack except for the zipper on the racquet compartment. I didn't have much weight in the bag -- two racquets, a towel, and two cans of balls. When you pick up the bag by the strap the zipper on the racquet compartment comes unzipped. I returned the bag and purchased the Babalot Aeropro backpack. Basically the same design but the zipper does not come unzipped as it does on this bag. I think it's a difference in quality. Aeropro bag is more expensive though at $75.
From: Dewey, 3/14

Comments: This bag has several issues -- the first being that it is too small. It will hold 3 racquets but nothing else. Second, it flips upside down every time I pick it up by the strap and the strap is way too short. I will be returning it and looking for something else.
From: H.P., 7/13

Comments: Great looking bag, but not usable for carrying racquets! My first time out, I put my two racquets into the back of the bag, zippered them in, and while putting the strap over my first shoulder, the "racquet" compartment zipper zipped down from the weight of the racquets causing them to fall out of the bag! Somebody missed bag engineering 101. The zipper has to be in front of the racquet pocket, otherwise the bag falls open.
From: Terry, 4/13

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Blue 12 Pack bag is really great looking and it holds its shape well, but the only thing is that the 12 pack is too small. I could only put 2 racquets on the climacool compartment and my racquets kept getting squished. It's a great bag overall, but just too small for a 12 pack.

Comments: I can fit three racquets in my Team Line Blue 12 Pack Bag. It's a wonderful bag. My only complaint is it's hard to zip.

Comments: Definitely too small. I'm not sure why Babolat does not design a backpack that will easily accomodate 2 racquets? Strings break all the time and I always carry 2 racquets. 2 racquets can be squeezed in this backpack but the tight fit, minus a divider, grinds the racquets against one another. Also, by placing 2 racquets in the backpack, it compresses the top zippered pocket, making it difficult to place one's keys and wallet in the pocket. The center main compartment could also use more space. Basically, the entire backpack needs to be upsized. I play Babolat racquets now but I'm very nostalgic for my old Wilson backpack that had a divider for 2 racquets and plenty of space in the other compartments. Babolat, the look is great, but please make this backpack bigger.
From: Cliff, 5/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line blue Backpack Bag should be able to fit two pure drive sticks in it comfortably but, can not. Every time the pack is picked-up by a strap the zipper comes undone - very annoying. Last years team back pack fit 2 wide pure drive frames perfectly & no problem with zipper coming undone. I agree with Cliff that with two sticks the top zipper pocket becomes obsolete.

Comments: This back pack is definitely too small. Strings break all the time and I always carry 2 racquets. 2 racquets can be squeezed in this backpack but the tight fit, minus a divider, grinds the racquets against one another. Also, by placing 2 racquets in the backpack, it compresses the top zippered pocket, making it difficult to place one's keys and wallet in the pocket. The center main compartment could also use more space. Basically, the entire backpack needs to be upsized. I play Babolat racquets now but I'm very nostalgic for my old Wilson backpack that had a divider for 2 racquets and plenty of space in the other compartments.
From: Cliff, 5/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Black Back Pack looks great, fits 2 racquets easily. Its smaller than you think: fits shoes, towel and water but that is about it.
From: Jacob, 3/12