Babolat Team Line Bags Blue 12 Pack Customer feedback

Comments: I am generally satisfied with my Babolat Team Line 12-Pack bag. If you're like me and frequently use your tennis bag as a weekend bag, or have to tote around a change of clothes and shoes for after-tennis, plus a few water bottles and maybe a couple of balls, it's a good solution. I have three racquets, which all fit into one compartment, leaving two free to fill up with my extras. For clarification -- I feel none of the photos show enough of the features of these bags. The bag has 6 total compartments: Two main racquet compartments (2) sandwich a center compartment that is actually divided into two separate sections (4), separately zippered, though the membrane between them appears generous enough that you could use the central compartment as a third racquet compartment, in the process sacrificing the smaller of the center sections (I think this is how you'd get 12 racquets into the bag - 4 in each side racquet compartment, and 4 more in the topmost center compartment). One of the racquet compartments is "insulated," though I wouldn't confuse this with a cooler. It will probably keep your drinks cold on a hot day for a few hours, though. The divided central compartment is nice, as you can keep shoes or sweaty clothes separate from other gear. I can easily fit my three racquets into one racquet compartment, leaving my other three pockets free for the rest of my gear. On one side of the bag are perched two smaller external pockets (6). The smaller one can hold a 10-roll of overgrips, some loose change, and smaller accessories, and the larger will accommodate a Costanza wallet, phablet, and keys quite comfortably. The zippers appear to be of relative quality, but only time will tell. Some of the folds and seams that give the bag its sleek shape, particularly in the corners where zippers have to go around some angles, are a little bit annoying, as you have to really make sure you pull the zipper just so to get it moving, and this worries me about the long-term prospects of these holding up over time. The straps are a little bit weird. It's not like they're going to break or anything, but they do feel a little flimsy in comparison to the rest of the bag. Just using two little sliding shoulder pads seems odd when they could have opted for a strap fully padded along its entire length, though this design does cut down a bit on weight and bulk. The straps are detachable (and reversible, though I'm not sure why you'd want to wear this thing upside down) by what appear to be standard-sized plastic clips, so you may be able to find an aftermarket strap to bolt on. I do wish this bag (and tennis bags in general) had more internal zippered compartments or accessories. It wouldn't be difficult to include a few elastic straps to hold ball cans secure and in place, or a few places to keep shampoo or deodorant handy. Still, this one has more than my previous bag, and with so much room available, I can fake it by putting a separate toiletry bag in one of the pockets. Lastly, I'll add that this bag is not as massive as it may sound. I don't think it's the size that the pros carry around, and when it's not stuffed to the gills, it has a way of staying relatively compact. It's definitely not small, but I wouldn't worry about it looking like you're going on a Himalayan expedition. Overall, a solid bag for those with a need for a tennis bag that needs to carry your extra clothes, toiletries, and accessories.
From: Douglas, 6/14

Comments: I liked everything about the backpack except for the zipper on the racquet compartment. I didn't have much weight in the bag -- two racquets, a towel, and two cans of balls. When you pick up the bag by the strap the zipper on the racquet compartment comes unzipped. I returned the bag and purchased the Babalot Aeropro backpack. Basically the same design but the zipper does not come unzipped as it does on this bag. I think it's a difference in quality. Aeropro bag is more expensive though at $75.
From: Dewey, 3/14

Comments: This bag has several issues -- the first being that it is too small. It will hold 3 racquets but nothing else. Second, it flips upside down every time I pick it up by the strap and the strap is way too short. I will be returning it and looking for something else.
From: H.P., 7/13

Comments: Great looking bag, but not usable for carrying racquets! My first time out, I put my two racquets into the back of the bag, zippered them in, and while putting the strap over my first shoulder, the "racquet" compartment zipper zipped down from the weight of the racquets causing them to fall out of the bag! Somebody missed bag engineering 101. The zipper has to be in front of the racquet pocket, otherwise the bag falls open.
From: Terry, 4/13

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Blue 12 Pack bag is really great looking and it holds its shape well, but the only thing is that the 12 pack is too small. I could only put 2 racquets on the climacool compartment and my racquets kept getting squished. It's a great bag overall, but just too small for a 12 pack.

Comments: I can fit three racquets in my Team Line Blue 12 Pack Bag. It's a wonderful bag. My only complaint is it's hard to zip.

Comments: Definitely too small. I'm not sure why Babolat does not design a backpack that will easily accomodate 2 racquets? Strings break all the time and I always carry 2 racquets. 2 racquets can be squeezed in this backpack but the tight fit, minus a divider, grinds the racquets against one another. Also, by placing 2 racquets in the backpack, it compresses the top zippered pocket, making it difficult to place one's keys and wallet in the pocket. The center main compartment could also use more space. Basically, the entire backpack needs to be upsized. I play Babolat racquets now but I'm very nostalgic for my old Wilson backpack that had a divider for 2 racquets and plenty of space in the other compartments. Babolat, the look is great, but please make this backpack bigger.
From: Cliff, 5/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line blue Backpack Bag should be able to fit two pure drive sticks in it comfortably but, can not. Every time the pack is picked-up by a strap the zipper comes undone - very annoying. Last years team back pack fit 2 wide pure drive frames perfectly & no problem with zipper coming undone. I agree with Cliff that with two sticks the top zipper pocket becomes obsolete.

Comments: This back pack is definitely too small. Strings break all the time and I always carry 2 racquets. 2 racquets can be squeezed in this backpack but the tight fit, minus a divider, grinds the racquets against one another. Also, by placing 2 racquets in the backpack, it compresses the top zippered pocket, making it difficult to place one's keys and wallet in the pocket. The center main compartment could also use more space. Basically, the entire backpack needs to be upsized. I play Babolat racquets now but I'm very nostalgic for my old Wilson backpack that had a divider for 2 racquets and plenty of space in the other compartments.
From: Cliff, 5/12

Comments: The Babolat Team Line Black Back Pack looks great, fits 2 racquets easily. Its smaller than you think: fits shoes, towel and water but that is about it.
From: Jacob, 3/12