Babolat Synthetic Gut 16 660' String Reels Customer feedback

Comments: I used these strings for the mains in my hybrid and they broke in a week. Decent before they broke, but I wouldn't recommend it.
From: Tyler, 8/13

Comments: I am not a very advanced player and have just started stringing a few months ago, but I found if you cannot generate your own power these strings do help. I use them in the crosses with a poly in the mains and it softens up the bed and gives you a little more pop. Along with Gamma Zo Twist or Big Banger Rough it works pretty well.
From: Dustin, 7/13

Comments: I just bought my new Babolat AeroPro Drive yesterday and I strung it with Babolat Synthetic Gut 16 on 57 lbs. I played with it first time today in the morning and seriously I am shocked with disappointment. The strings never feel like they have been strung at 57 lbs because they move so much after every stoke that you got to re- arrange them again and again. They have very little control and almost null comfort. The feel is nowhere to be found. The only good thing about the strings was some power and durability. I would not recommend these strings to anyone.
From: Jafar, 6/12

Comments: These strings are terrible.Power: these strings are not very powerful, I've played with other synthetics by Prince and Wilson and these simply do not match up. Control: there is none, the strings move so much that the ball is literally unpredictable. Spin with these strings was non existent. Durability: I broke these strings in under 5 hours of play. Value: low value.

Comments: I love this string for power! That being said I would not use it as mains and crosses. I use it along with RPM Blast or Red Code. Comfort is average, spin is low to moderate, power is where this string really shines. I had a oversized head and did experience some tension loss at about 3 weeks. I actually have some on my main racquet right now.
From: Zach. 7/11

Comments: These strings came with my Wilson BLX Tempest 4 and I hate them. The ball feels like it's sliding off. I also get shoulder pain. After 3 months of playing with these strings, I'm going back to my stringer to get something else.
From: Jean. 5/11

Comments: The replacement of Super Fine Play changed not just the name, but feel as well. This string is a bit stiffer than the old SFP it replaced, which is actually a good thing for the frames that I'm using. It still has good feel and a fair price tag. It works wonder for my 2nd-tier racquets like K Tour, EXO3 Black, BLX 6.1 Team as main. Noticed these frames have unconventional string holes, which requires stiffer string to counter the string flex movement and maintain control.
From: Jack, MD, USA, 12/10

Comments: I bought a reel of this last week and found this string was nothing to compare with superfineplay! At first I thought this string is the substitution of superfineplay but no way. Superfineplay is a lot softer and more stretchy (I string by myself), providing more pocketing of the ball, and it gives my racket a rather larger sweet spot. So before you get a reel, try a set or two to make sure you like the feel of this string, cause I don't find traditional Babolat synthetic gut characteristics in it: soft, and more pocketing.
From: Yang, Tainan, Taiwan, 07/09