Babolat Sonic Damp Yellow Customer feedback

Comments: This is a great dampener. I got the yellow one and it's really cool. It makes a cool whistling sound, and it absorbs shock well.
From: Sam, 10/12

Comments: This is a great dampener. I get all the kids I coach to use it as it notifies them whether or not they are accelerating through their swing. I would recommend this for the learner, not the advanced player.

Comments: The whistle thing is kind of cool, but this thing will not stay on my racquet! It usually goes flying off within minutes of play. I would not recommend.
From: Jared, 12/11

Comments: I found this to be one of the most annoying things ever. The whistle sound is too much to handle, I had to take it off.

Comments: The shock dampener was definitely a very good shock reliever. But at some times it does annoy my coach and he always tells me to take it off, but it's that good of a shock dampener I don't listen to him! My coach can hear it because he always stands next to me, but the whistle is a very good gauge on how hard you are swinging. Overall I will rate this shock a 10/10!
From: Jason, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 01/11

Comments: I got this on my Babolat pure drive Roddick and it was cool having the whistle but I didn't think it was changing much on vibration so one time it fell off and I tried hitting with it and it vibrated a million times more than before and I couldn't volley. Good, great dampener I recommend you guys who are reading this to buy it
From: Richie, Rockport, TX, USA, 01/11

Comments: Great dampener. Not so muted that it loses feel, like other dampeners. Love the whistling sound. It gives me a gauge on whether I am swinging fast enough!

Comments: Love this vibration dampener. Had a few hits with my pure drive gt and you can barely realize the shock that comes of the strings. Highly recommended.
From: John, Sydney, NSW, Australia. 09/09