Babolat RPM Team 16 String Reel Black Customer feedback

Comments: Good at first, but then tension differs and there was a big impact on my elbow. Started to hit long and erratic, and I lost feel of the strings. The stiffness (strung only at 54 lbs) had serious physical damage/impact to my elbow. Had to cut the strings out. I had better luck with Solinco Barbwire. I am an active 4.5 player in So Cal.
From: Scott, 10/14

Comments: Favorite string. Creates a lot of spin and control and is also very comfortable to play with.
From: Ian, 7/13

Comments: This string is good. It has good control and great durability with mid power.
From: MZ, 7/13

Comments: This string is in my Pro Staff 16x19 at 54lbs and is not as stiff as lux ALU Power. The power level is ok. Though it is soft but grips the ball well. It grips the ball better than ALU power and it is not move. The strings keep in place also.

Comments: Good string. Not as good as Babolat's RPM Blast 16. So, overall, if you have arm/elbow problems, I would get this instead of the Blast 16, but otherwise I would definitely go for the RPM Blast 16.
From: Daniel, 6/12

Comments: It plays nothing like original Babolat RPM Blast. This string feels dull and seems to lose its playability in just a few hours. Original Babolat RPM is much crisper and bites the ball way better than this soft version.
From: First Name: Brad, 5/12

Comments: I'm a 4.5 flat hitting ground stroke player with a hard flat first serve, and I've had arm problems for some time and this was awesome. A lot softer than RPM Blast, this string is what I needed in my game - crossed it with Polyfibre Black Venom Rough at 59 lbs on a Wilson Six.One. 95 BLX racquet and it was amazing. It was soft but still quite powerful for my serve and ground strokes while still having that control that I needed to keep the ball in play.
From: Ian, 3/12