Comments: I loved the added spin this string brings to the table, however, it killed my arm and I have never had arm problems in 40 years of playing tennis. I even reduced the tension down to 45 lbs and still my arm hurt.
From: Tim, 8/13

Comments: Whoa, heavy spin! So heavy. The ball was so pitted. I hit shots that were so big my opponent couldn't handle them. Epic spin. Two thumbs up!
From: Kanulama, 6/13

Comments: Tried this as a full bed on my Babolat Aero Storm at 40 lbs because I like my string to have a trampoline effect. With this, I produce easy power. Even at this low tension, the control is still there because it's a stiff string.
From: Roy, 3/13

Comments: Amazing strings. I was hitting all kind of shots and they caught the line. I strung it at 54 lbs and use a Head Youtek IG Instinct. Crosscourt, down the line, you name it. The third day I went to practice I was on fire! I recommend it at a bit of a lower tension.
From: Domingo, 3/13

Comments: Run of the mill poly with a premium pricetag, guess Volkl Cyclone has spoiled me.

Comments: If you want it to grab the ball, then this will do it. I've never used a topspin friendly string before, so I tried this, and talk about lift off! It was too much for me though. I did find it durable too.
From: Adam, 10/12

Comments: I tried this string for the first time today on my Wilson Pro Staff Six.One 95. This string provides a very good amount of power. For a low-powered racquet such as the Pro Staff 95, this string allows the racquet to be more powerful and stable. You won't lose control. The only way you'll lose control is from yourself, not from the string. This string is very good overall. I plan to buy more in the future. I'd give it 8/10. This string suits my all-around game, especially on the serve. :)

Comments: This string does everything Babolat advertises. Great off the ground, solid punch at the net and serve. Good feel all around. Consistent. VERY Durable and comfortable.
From: Pete. 9/11

Comments: This string gave a lot of control on placement while giving power. I strung it at 60lbs. I didn't feel the need to swing harder at all. I recommend this to anyone looking for power and control and a very durable string.
From: Ranga. 5/11

Comments: I had just too many problems with this string; it's extremely tough on your elbow and the strings break roughly in a month. [At least mine did] I use the Babolat Pure Storm GT [New] and strung at 59lbs. The good things were that the power you get from this string is phenomenally blended with pinpoint accuracy. I also get maximum spin potential on my topspin shots and as well as my slices. On the serve I'm a kicker and I can now make the ball jump half as much higher than what I was able to do. [Before I used the Babolat Pro Hurricane] But I think the best part would be the amount of power you get with the control. I can rip the ball to the corners of the court with a flat shot but the only problem is that it's tough on my shoulder. Hope this helps.
From: Ronald Tulman. 5/11

Comments: I really enjoyed this string! I have one negative to it, it was very hard on my shoulder/elbow. Other than that, it had great spin potential and a good amount of power and control.
From: Jason, Chicago, IL, USA. 4/11

Comments: Hi guys, I have a few words to say concerning a Revenge hybrid. Last year, I had my PDGT+ strung with Revenge (mains) and [Babolat] synthetic gut (crosses) at 60/58. The combo worked really nicely: my shots felt really crisp, excellent power, and also control and feel. This is definitely an option for those of you who have suffered from tennis elbow as a result of a full bed of this string - if that is the case at least - because I didn't notice any pain in my elbow whatsoever, so I fully recommend this hybrid to intermediate and advanced players. Best of luck everyone! PS - the synthetic gut in the hybrid broke after on and off usage over a period of 3 months... and I hit fairly hard, so just be aware if you are a hard-hitter.
From: Sam, NH, USA, 01/11

Comments:These strings have great bite, great power but no feel on volleys. I will use synthetic gut in the crosses next stinging.
From: Ed, NJ, USA, 11/10

Comments: I love these strings! The red color looks really nice on my racquet (Prince exo3 Black) I was able to move my opponent around the court & dictate play with my opponent & I barely have to swing hard. These strings are so amazing. They have good touch & power. Control was lacking, but overall this is a great string! I recommend it to anyone
From: Marcus, Houston, TX, USA, 10/10

Comments: This is some great string I just put the 16 gauge into my Babolat aeropro drive gt. Great spin and lots of pop though I do recommend stringing it at a higher tension because it loses it pretty quickly.
From: Alex, VA, USA, 09/10

Comments: WOW! Strung my Babolat APDC with these and I was on fire! Beautiful baseline rippers, exquisite crosscourt topspin winners leaving opponents jaws dropping in awe. I became as red hot as the color of these Babolat revenge strings.. and boy did I get my revenge against playing partners who had frequently beaten me in the past. I had found my string - Babolat Revenge thank you... or that's what I thought for a week and a half until - Ouch.. my wrist, my elbow, my shoulder which has never ever hurt before. Now is it the strings or have I been playing too much recently I don't know. Well today I used my other racquet that has nice soft Babo Xcel in it. Will I switch back as soon as I feel better? Don't know.. Maybe just on days when I feel up for it or I'm just really out for Revenge.
From: SK, 08/10

Comments: Not happy so far. Definitely a lot stiffer than the Luxilon TIMO I usually put in the mains. Hurts quite a bit when I serve. It's gonna take a few weeks of heavy hitting to loosen up the tension.
From: Sean, NY, USA, 08/10

Comments: Best. string. out. there! Am currently using this on a full bed, Babolat Aeropro Drive + (old model) strung @58lbs and it is just perfect! This string gives me excellent spin, power, control, and ball pocketing! An all-in-one string! I've mostly used Pro Hurricane 16, tour 16, Luxilon, and none of them compare to the Babolat Revenge! I have definitely found my permanent string and will definitely buy a reel!

Comments: BEST STRINGS EVER. Strung @ 58lbs on my Babolat Aeropro Drive + (old model) and they were perfect starting from the first hit. They give excellent power and spin, more than fair control, and excellent ball pocketing. This is from now on my permanent string!!! Will soon buy a reel! Just amazing.
From: Jeff S., Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, 06/10

Comments:I hate this string! It is so hard that I had to go to physical therapy to heal my arm after playing with it for 5 minutes! Do not recommend to people but maybe to robots
From: Djibouti, 06/10

Comments: Use it on the whole frame bed and your hitting will be insane. Groundstrokes for flat hitters become monstrous and topspin hitters are going to get that topspin they're looking for. Slices go in deep in the court. If you can afford it, you're going to be glad you got them.
From: Kevin, Carrollton, TX, USA. 06/10

Comments: Amazing String! Better than Pro Hurricane Tour. If you're looking for power this is the way to go.
From: justin, louisiana. 4/10

Comments: This string is so amazing, the best. I have it in my Babolat Pure Drive at 56-57 lbs. I love this string. It's my favorite polyester
From: mauricio, mexico. 4/10

Comments: I just used this string on my Babolat pure drive and its was awesome! Unbelievable power, great spin. For me, this string was better than the pro hurricane tour. It had a nice crisp/pop sound that was even better than Dunlop explosive or Luxilon spin. I used medium tension e.g. if 55-62 limitation tension. put 59-60 lbs..this will be great for 4+ player. I won't trade it for any string!
From: Airul, Kajang, Selangor, Malaysia 02/10

Comments: Used to use ALU power. Alu goes dead too fast!!! I string fairly low and now use REVENGE(mains) and gut in crosses. Excellent string and LASTS much longer the ALU. I think most that complain about this string...have the tension too high. Bring the tension down and your arm will also benefit. Revenge (mains) 50lbs. & Gut (crosses) 53lbs.
From: Dan, EL Dorado Hills, CA 01/10

Comments: I have this string as a full bed on my Aero Storm. It has really great performance. It's not exactly a power string, because it has lots of control with it. It lasts pretty long, and I can get a nice pop sound. My only complaint is that its a bit on the stiff side, so it may not be comfortable when you play. It starts to soften after you hit, but not much. I'll probably keep this string as a hybrid for my mains, and put a comfort string for my crosses.
From: Thomas California 12/09

Comments: It's pretty stiff at first but you get the hang of it after a few strokes. The powers pretty good on it and the spin is pretty nice too. It is a string that completely dominates pro hurricane to me. Looks sweet on my AeroPro Drive.
From: Anonymous, CA, USA. 11/09

Comments: Durable, but not as much as Luxilon Alu, great access to spin, very comparable to luxilon, without the tension drop necessary. Stiff string overall, I'd say it's one of the average poly's.

Comments: Insane string. Nice spin and pop. Looks great on my pure storm tour. Kind of expensive though.
From: anon. 09/09

Comments: Quite a stiff string at first when you string it up. I recommend letting the racket sit for a couple of days and letting the tension drop. Pretty good string- exceptionally crisp sound on impact, but other than that, nothing special. Decent power (not NEARLY as much powerful as Babolat is saying the string has) decent comfort, and decent spin. A good string, but certainly not worth 17 bucks.
From: Dan, PA, USA 09/09

Comments: I just finished stringing my racquet ( Wilson K-six one 95 ) with the 16 gauge version of this string, and my stringer said 52 lbs but it feels more like 62. I am not sure if my stringer tension is off or the string feels tighter. I have been using Luxilon M2 pro with the same tension it feels quite a bit looser. I can't say much else about it until I try it.
From: Kent, Tisbury, MA, USA 09/09

Comments: These strings are gonna run Luxilon right out of business. You don't have to drop it lower and it makes big banger feel like fence wire! BEST STING EVER!
From: Jamie, Ft. Worth, TX 09/09

Best Poly Deals!
Tennis String Reviews
Babolat Polyester - Control, Durability and Spin
String
Babolat Revenge - Save $6.00!
Co-polyester Tennis String