Babolat Propulse 4 Pink Women's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I bought the Propulse shoes in size 7 and they fit great. I have narrow feet and I felt they were snug enough, but yet, enough room to move my toes. I always wear black ankle socks, and I felt they were breatheable. The soles and toe sheild were made very well. They have great traction on hard courts. I use the toe sheild a lot when I play and it seem to help whenever I need more traction to stop. As for the comfortability, I love it. They have enough support foot-bed wise, and plenty of cushion. I dont need to put insoles in these shoes, although, others may prefer to use one. I find the strap helpful, it seems to help secure my shoelace from untying. Also, they help prevent my feet from moving. I play 3-5 days a week for a couples hours on the courts and my shoes is still in good condition. They sure are durable. I would buy another pair of these!
From: Milaney, 3/14

Comments: I have had 3 pairs of Babolat shoes and all 3 pairs fell apart within 4 months of use. I play 3-5 times per week, mostly on clay. All 3 split on the sides right where the bend of the feet is when you are up on your toes. Some of you might ask if I was wearing the right size -- yes, I had them fitted at a sports store and bought subsequent ones online. While I liked the shoe initially, it just doesn't hold up.
From: Kat, 3/14

Comments: No, I didn't go looking for pink colored shoes, in fact, when I saw them, I was re-pulsed, not pro- pulsed, however, I tried them on anyway and they fit so well I had to get them, and I'm very happy with them. They are not the most cushioned shoes (K-Swiss Defiers are the best, but these are OK). The fit was perfect for me and the shoes let cool air in. Now, please offer us some better colors!

Comments: I really like this shoe. Nikes are too wide for me, Adidas fit me well, but they no longer make the ones I liked, so I tried the Babolat and have been very happy in them. Only one slight issues to be aware of, on my foot, it took wearing them a few times to get used to the high edge next to my ankle bone. This offers good support, but at first it rubs on the bone a bit. And my feet are happy in the shoes, but there is not a ton of cushion under the ball of the foot after 4 months of use. I wear them a lot, so maybe it is normal for the cushioning to diminish after regular, heavy use. I will buy another pair!
From: Julie, 6/13

Comments: I love Babolat and these shoes have great support with the Velcro straps. However, I hate the colors Babolat is choosing.
From: Cindy, 5/13

Comments: For my first pair of Babolat shoes, I am very pleased. I'm playing 20+ hours a week of tennis and it really took a toll on my old court shoes. These on the other hand are extremely durable and are so worth the money. I was very nervous ordering these online but they fit true to size and are my absolute favorite shoe that I own. Definitely buying another pair of Babolats for my next court shoe.
From: Megan, 4/13

Comments: This is a great comfortable shoe and I'm happy with the results since this is the first buy I made from Babolat. Before these, I played with Head shoes (being a Head buyer), but they turned out to not be as great as I had hoped. I think that I will mainly be buying tennis shoes from Babolat now since these are lighter, comfier, better fitting, and there's a lot of softness when you step. Love them!
From: Lira, 3/13