Babolat Pro Team Tacky Overgrips Customer feedback

Comments: To break tradition with the comments below me, this is my go-to overgrip in the summertime. I sweat a lot in the summertime and this has a great combination of tack and absorbance. I definitely recommend this overgrip!

Comments: This is the worst overgrip I have ever purchased. Don't waste your money on it.
From: Lisa, 3/13

Comments: It's decent, despite that it starts to lose its tack a little sooner than expected. It was worth experimenting with.
From: William, 10/12

Comments: The grip is great but you can't use it for a long time because it wears out fast. Two matches tops.
From: Azan. 5/11

Comments: This overgrip is the worst, it feels terrible, and does not feel thin. Lasts for couple hours before it is trash, and even when it is brand new, it still feels below par.
From: Jim, Naples, FL, USA, 03/11

Comments: Has to be the worst grip I ever used. If you play in a city with very hot weather and high humidity don't buy. At first it was a great feel to it but as soon as you start sweating the grip is near impossible to hold on to. Save your money since it's also over priced for what you get and try something else.
From: Luis, Miami, FL, USA, 11/10

Comments:This stuff sucks. I liked how thin it was and how it felt when it was new. It was also pretty good with absorbing moisture when it was new BUT... I have never seen a grip that goes from very good to terrible so fast. It doesn't last very long, which might be ok if it didn't go from being a little worn and somewhat decent to worthless and slippery in no time. If you don't own more than one racquet don't even think about this. Even with 2 I wouldn't mess with it again. Tonight it was like 70 degrees and not that humid and the racquet was turning in my hand because this thing was done. Great for the first hour and then just done. I was mis-hitting like crazy as a result. As others have said, when you go to take this off it will leave all kinds of junk all over your grip. Avoid this junky product!
From: Edward, Dallas, TX, USA, 10/10

Comments: This is an okay grip; it has a textured surface and does not feel too great, not as good as Wilson Pro Over Grip.

Comments: This Babolat grip is awful. It's not easy to put on and it kills your old grip. And it doesn't feel good.
From: Bob, UK, 10/10

Comments: Very nice grip! Best suited for sweaty hands. I have used it and it has improved my shots due to its absorbency.
From: Kshitij, Karnal, Haryana, India, 06/10

Comments: If you don't have a synthetic undergrip then I suggest you look elsewhere. This "tacky" overgrip isn't tacky as all compared to its competitors (Wilson Pro Over Grip and the Yonex Super Grap). It also has A LOT less cushioning. And like the others who have given feedback, the grip sticks to itself (where they overlap) so when you remove the grip it rips. Gonna go back to the Yonex Super Grap.
From: Vince, NSW, Australia, 10/09

Comments: I've been using Super Grap, Tourna Tac, and Wilson Pro, which is not tacky feel at all. I like it very much so far. It's very tacky, so thin that it won't build up the grip size, and gets textured feel too. But it's too bad that it doesn't come with white color in a 12 pack.
From: Aaron, Diamond Bar, CA, USA. 10/09

Comments: Grip has an ok feel, however it is not long enough unless you are overgripping an even 4 grip size. Otherwise it comes up short.
From: mike, la. usa. 8/09

Comments: Tacky when first wrapped onto the handle, but after a while, the tack goes away, leaving a very dry feel. Residue is left when you take off the overgrip. This overgrip is good only for sweaty hands. If your hands don't sweat, don't get this overgrip. You'll end up with blisters and will start shanking the ball after the tack wears off.
From: Anon, Long Beach, CA, USA, 07/09

Comments: This overgrip is my favorite so far, but I left it on for over 10 2-hour sessions and the overgrip left a layer of itself on my leather grip. Besides messing with my original leather grip, this overgrip is awesome and very durable.
From: Michael, Hawaii. 6/09

Comments: The grip sticks to the original grip, that it rips when you take it off. Grip is also too short, really hard to cover all of the handle. If it was made longer, I would use it, but not worth destroying my original grip for it, going back to Yonex Supergrap. Supergrap is longer and more cushion.
From: James, Jax, FL. 04/09

Comments: This overgrip is, namesake, really tacky. Even so, it feels real comfortable, easy to apply, pretty durable, and not easy to dirty.
From: Jason, Va, USA. 2/09

Comments: I've used the Pro Tour, Symbio, and Stripy from Babolat and I liked this one more than all those. This overgrip seem to last longer than the ones I just listed, so pretty durable. They are very tacky in a good way, they're also very comfortable. I bought them in white.
From: Daniel, Murrieta, CA, USA. 2/09

Comments: I bought these over-grips the other day and I've used them a few times. They are VERY tacky and sticky, are reasonably thin, and seem to work as you would expect. It added a little more than half a grip size. I honestly find these a bit too sticky and tacky to use, but that is the name! If you are looking for a really tacky over-grip, go for it! I think I prefer Babolat Stripy, as I don't have the most sweaty hands.
From: Stephen, Lexington, KY, USA. 2/09