Babolat Pro Tour Overgrips Customer feedback

Comments: For long handled racquets? I have an AeroPro Drive Plus with 4 1/2 handle, and this does not reach the top, even with pulling it very tight and having very thin overlaps. The problem with this grip is that it's not very wide and thus you have make more wraps around the handle to make it to the top. My guess is if you have a smaller handle like 4 3/8 or smaller you might have better luck than me.
From: Long, 10/14

Comments: Tried the Babolat Pro Tour overgrips as I picked up my first ever Babolat racquet. Initial feel was not exceptional, but acceptable. Acceptable tackiness and feel, and mediocre durability. The worst aspect of this grip appeared when I took it off the put on a new overgrip. The underside of the overgrip separates at the wear points on the handle and leaves a ton of residue on the grip underneath. The original new grip underneath this over grip was the Babolat Syntec Feel. By rubbing on the residue I was able to remove it but still not something enjoyable I like to do when performing basic maintenance on my racquet.

Comments: Regarding the yellow color: amazing overgrip. Initially tacky at first, the grip then changes to a more supple feel and the grip itself lasts quite a while. I have tried the black version as well, but it doesn't feel the same. It doesn't have the supple feel once the tackiness wears off.
From: Clay, 5/14

Comments: I've tried several different overgrips. This has better feel than any grip I've tried, including both Wilson Pro and Pro Sensation. It has comparable absorbency to Wilson Pro, though not as good as Tourna. Its durability is comparable to both of those, in my experience. If you're playing in 95-degree heat or lots of humidity, it probably won't be absorbent enough for you. But for indoor and spring/fall play, it's the best grip I've tried.

Comments: This is one of the most durable grips out there. I have tried various grips and finally settled on this one. Well worth the money because it retains the tack for a while.
From: Giri, 1/14

Comments: I've been buying these grips for a while, and for just a little over a dollar per grip it's well priced.
From: Ryan, 9/12

Comments: Decent overgrip, great initial tackiness but doesn't last long. Wears out really quickly and tears easily, especially if you drop your racquet. Would recommend for those who sweat a lot but I personally prefer the Wilson Pro Perforated Overgrip (by a lot compared to a lot of overgrips I've tried).
From: Johnny, 7/12

Comments: Great durability, although not that stretchy and quite thick compared to other overgrips, it still allowed me to feel the bevels on my pure storm.
From: George, 1/12

Comments: This grip is durable and tacky. However, I found it is way to short even if you are doing 1/16 inch overgrip.
From: Aaron, 10/11

Comments: I love this overgrip! I found that this is a great overgrip for a player who tends to get very sweaty hands.
From: Alexis, 7/11

Comments: This is a decent overgrip that is durable and stays tacky for a long time. it is also comfortable and absorbs perspiration. However, please make this overgrip in red!!
From: Luke, IN, USA. 7/10

Comments: I really am enjoying this stick. I have an extreme western grip, and the APDGT has not disappointed. I am able to generate the heavy topspin I need as well as flatting my backhand when I need to. I noticed there was a significant loss of power on my serve, but I have never had a huge serve. I have previously used the PDGT+ and I found that racquet a little unpredictable although much more powerful. I can take a heavier swing with the APDGT and feel more controlled. I am converted. This is my racquet of choice.
From: Benji, Provo, UT. 3/10
String type and tension:64lb

Comments: This overgrip is great! It has the perfect tack, feel, and GREAT durability. I normally swap our og's within a week but this can easily last me around 2. if only they sold these in bulk...
From: Ryan, Vancouver, BC, Canada. 3/10

Comments: Love this overgrip. It's pretty thick and has a nice cushiony feeling. However, it's finished so that it still has a fair amount of tack as well (don't confuse it with the best Gamma tacky grips though). Very comfortable overall and lasts for a few months.
From: Fred, Atlanta, GA, USA, 11/09

Comments: Best of all! Nice surface, great feel, lasts lots of hours. Buy it, it will surprise you!
From: Zeno, Verona, Italy. 05/09

Comments: Really nice grip, but it tears easy if you drop your racquet. But other than that no problems and its very comfortable.
From: Dillon, McHebry, IL, U.S.A. 04/09

Comments: This overgrip reminds me of the Babolat Stripy without the texture - it is fairly thick. It has a decent amount of tack and I prefer it to any other Babolat overgrip that I've tried (VS, stripy, tacky). It does feel like a laminated tape rather than a single material, such as Super Grap or Wilson Pro. I found that this grip is easy to tear if you pull hard on it, unlike the Wilson Pro (which is still my favorite despite trying many others).
From: Steve, Lexington, KY, USA. 3/09