Comments: A great grip its durability isn't great but it absorbs sweat better than tourna grip but tourna lasts longer so back to tourna I think.
From: Ben, 6/12

Comments: This grip is awesome for someone who has sweating problems. I'm pretty sure that I have some kind of profuse sweating syndrome in my hands, but this grip is the best grip around for hot, humid climates. I've tried Tournagrip but it isn't long enough, or durable enough, or absorbent enough. Thank you Babolat for creating this grip because it is the only grip I can use without the racket slipping.
From: Anon, St. Pete, FL, USA, 07/10

Comments: Excellent dry overgrip. I do recommend this for someone who is looking for DRY not TACKY!! I failed to understand why people complaints about the lack of tackiness in a dry grip!?!? The grip is very smooth in transition of turning the handle for varies grip style, good endurance, soft & comfortable.
From: Jack, Maryland, MD. 7/10

Comments: I really like this grip. I tried both Tourna and Agassi pro overgrip and they are not a good and durable as Babolat pro team. I would really recommend everyone to at least try this great grip.
From: Damir, Sarajevo, Bosnia 02/10

Comments: This grip is excellent if your palm gets sweaty very fast. Not only that, it could last for quite some time. I did not experience any slipping problem (probably because I dry my grip and change my racquets during play).
From: Nicolai, Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia. 11/09
KSix-One 95 18x16

Comments: Grip has an ok feel, however it is not long enough unless you are overgripping an even 4 grip size. Otherwise it comes up short.
From: mike, la. usa. 8/09

Comments: Very bad grips after a bit of play! I also experienced major slide issues and at one point lost my brand new racquet on a serve. Fortunately the racquet is ok. These grips will be going back immediately. Not at all good in warm climates. No tack at all!
From: James, Philadelphia, PA USA 08/09

Comments: This OG should only be used by people who have serious sweat issues. People who don't sweat too much, please stay away from this overgrip, because when dry it's extremely soft and slippery, and the racquet easily can slip out of your hands.
From: Ron, Peru. 4/09

Comments: The feel of this grip is good if you like an absorbent grip, but it always makes my hand blue.
From: Aaron, Boone, North Carolina, USA. 2/09

Comments: I give this tape a mixed review. When I first got this overgrip I really liked it and it absorbed sweat really well, but after I used a couple more of them the racket started to slip more and while serving I broke one. Then I got to the last one and there was no slip.

Comments: I really like this grip. The grip lasts really long for me since my hands sweat a lot. You probably shouldn't use it if you feel that the grip is getting super sweaty, because the racquet will slip out of your hand and might break...it sucked when that happened to me, but other then I like it a lot.

Comments: This grip is awesome it has great feel durability and it looks great I changed to the Wilson white over grips because I ran out of these but they didnít measure up in comparison, I Love this grip.
From: Andy, Mornigton, Victoria, Australia, 08/08

Comments: I demoed this grip for a little to help a friend who owned a pro shop. It was pretty comfortable, but the tape was bad, and ruined the top of the grip due to my constant adjusting it. And on my 3rd day of usage, It already wore down in many places. I wouldn't recommend this grip.
From: John, Allentown, PA, USA. 8/08

Comments: I think these people don't know that these overgrips aren't for everyone. They are for people who sweat a lot. These overgrips beat Tourna Grip easily. Good Job, Babolat!
From: Joseph, PR, USA. 6/08

Comments: Very dry and tacky, but rough hands will tear it up after a set or so. Besides the durability, it's a very good overgrip much better than Tourna Grip.
From: Anon, US. 6/08

Comments: The grip is good and feels soft, but one of the down parts of it, is it stains your hands on humid days and doesn't last very long. Week probably?
From: Sam. 4/08

Comments: This grip is all right. Its feel and durability aren't anything special, and it's not the most comfortable I've used. It slips a little bit if you sweat or are in warm weather, but overall, it gets the job done and would have to be my second choice of grip. I personally prefer the Syntec grip to this one. It's got more tack and is durable. This isn't to bad though.
From: Rob, Pittston, PA, USA. 12/07

Comments: I don't know why anybody would think this is a terrible grip at all! It never slips for me, period -- regardless of my hand sweating or playing in warm weather. It's extremely durable, and it's also very comfortable. It's got a nice feel that is pretty tacky, yet loose enough to switch grips from forehand to backhand easily. Roddick knows how to pick 'em I guess, and I love it. I'd definitely recommend this grip to anyone!
From: Jacob, Tallahasse, FL, USA. 12/07

Comments: I hate tacky grips! They eat away at my skin, that's why I like these grips. I've tried the prince no sweat and that sucks (feels really cheap), this isn't perfect (can get a bit slippery) but it's definitely the best overgrip I've used.
From: James, Australia, 06/07

Comments: Great feel to it. But like others say, it only last maybe 3 matches. I will only use them for important matches (they are still worth that much); I'll have a backup one for practice. If you don't go through grips though- try it, you'll LOVE IT!!
From: Joey, Albuquerque, NM, USA, 05/07

Comments: Great grip, but I might have to disagree with Jonathan from Houston about the "no slippage" quality of the grip. I was about to hit an overhead, and as I completed the follow-through, my racquet literally flew out of my hands. Otherwise, it absorbs my sweat extremely well and it is better than the original Tourna grip in terms of durability and feel. It feels more smooth.
From: Anon, IL, USA. 3/07

Comments: Great grip very absorbent but it fades after about 10 hours of play.
From: Bob, 2/07

Comments: Great feel to it. No slippage. Will make your hand so dry that it feels like the skin is going to crack. Was going to be my new favorite grip until it flaked and shredded after less than 10 hours. Now I know some others last even less, but I'm 17 years old and not made of money. Better than Wilson Pro in every area except durability.
From: Jonathan, Houston, TX, USA. 11/06

Comments: Great overgrip. When Babolat says dry feel they really mean it. Great for hot/humid places. Very enduring as well. And quoting Rod Laver, tennis is grip. Can't live without them. Got 3 ten packs...
From: RGur. Campo Grande, Brazil. 10/06

Comments:These grips are very good I liked them because they absorb my sweat. I also used tournagrips for a while until I found these
From: Dylan j, Springfield, MO, USA, 07/06

Comments: These are great grips, very similar to Tourna Grips, which I use for ten years. Very comfortable and absorbent. I will use these from now on. It's worth to try out for those using Tourna grip.
From: Javier, Puerto Rico 06/06

Comments: Great grip! Not very sticky however, so if you are in to that sort of thing, you probably won't like these grips. Super-absorbent!
From: Andrew, St. Louis, MO, USA 04/06