Comments: Been playing with this for about 9 months and it's the best racquet I've ever layed hands on. Control, spin, and feel is incredible. Strung with RPM Blast at 54 pounds and you're golden.
From: Drew, 12/13

Comments: This is an excellent players racquet with traditional feel. I strung it up with a full bed of RPM Blast at around 50 lbs and it played great. After about a month of regular play (6-10 hrs/week), I started noticing way more comfort, power, and spin. Used the Raquet Tune app to check tension and was surprised: 38 lbs! Started reading and noted many are finding a full bed of poly at these lower tensions make for amazing racquet performance, especially if you are using a fast loose swing with lots of topspin.

Comments: Outstanding players racquet. Really a "Goldilock" stick -- not too heavy, not to light. Not too stiff, not too soft. Not too powerful, not too dead. Balance is a good compromise between a neutral baseliners stick and super headlight serve/volley set up. This is probably the most under rated/under advertised racquet in the Babolat line. If you like a traditional feel with modern technology, you will not be disappointed.

Comments: Great raquet. It really does everything well and is easy on the arm. Precise and slices great like a Prestige, but with more pop. Great feel like the Wilson Tour 90, but not as heavy and more forgiving. Plenty of power although not quite as much power as the Pure Drive/Aero sticks, but easier to control if you are an advanced player with long/fast strokes. Amazing spin, especially if strung with a full poly at lower tensions (around 50 lbs). Volleys are great. Heavy enough to plow through the ball but still light enough to swing fast and not tire your arm out after three long sets. Pass on this one if you're an intermediate player with short punchy strokes. Perfect for me (4.5 player).

Comments: I'm only 15 but I am a keen tennis player and the Pure Storm Tour GT has progressed my game quite a lot. I get a good bit of power mostly on my serve but I occasionally miss the sweet spot because the head size is slightly smaller than usual but all round I love this stick!
From: Finn, 7/13

Comments: Awesome racquet! I'm more of a flat hitter and this racquet really lets me drive balls deep without any fear of hitting wide! The weight and balance made every shot rock solid and serves were pin point. Currently I have it strung up with Babolat Addiction 16g and it plays extremely soft and stable! Great for 4.0+ players who likes to come up to the net and hit more traditional.
From: Henry, 6/13

Comments: I moved away from the original Pure Storms (black & orange) a few years back, and developed elbow problems with a more powerful racquet. After my elbow issues, I switched to a Head Prestige with the 18x20 string pattern, which allowed me to use soft string at low tension and still keep the ball in play. Once the elbow felt better, I felt the only thing missing in my game was a little spin, especially on serves. I picked up a demo of the PST and instantly fell back in love with this frame. The "Tour" designation meaning a bit heavier of a racquet has been key and has added more stability. Love these racquets!
From: Andy, 5/13
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17, 58lbs, or a soft poly at 50lbs

Comments: Terrific racquet! I dropped the Pure Drive 6 months ago after trying this racquet out. I instantly loved it. Great stability even when stretched out. Serves are accurate and I can put more weight on the ball. Very maneuverable and very rewarding at the net. The best Babolat racquet out there in my opinion.

Comments: Everybody is talking about the confidence that this racquet brings, and quite honestly, that's probably the reason that I'm choosing this one as my racquet of choice. I've never swung freely with this much confidence during a match in my life, painting lines and nailing corners - matches that you're nervous in are going to become fun. Perfect for flat and topspin hitting, this frame will give you the precision you need to direct the ball wherever you want.
From: Evan, 2/13

Comments: Just bought 3 of these sticks after demo'ing them a couple of times. It's a very control-oriented racquet but with quite a bit of power when hitting in the sweetspot. I changed from an AeroPro Drive and I don't regret it, as I'm currently playing in high altitude (almost 10,000 feet!). I'm a big hitter and this racquet helps me keep the ball in play even when swinging like crazy in high altitude. I'm currently using Luxilon M2 Pro 16L at 60 pounds and I love it (I play at 57 pounds at sea level). Overall, this racquet is great for 4.0+ players, and it helps increase confidence.
From: Esteban, 1/13
String type and tension: Luxilon M2 Pro 16L @ 57-60 lbs

Comments: This is the best racquet I have ever used. It has more control than the Pure Drive 2012, and I think its better on serves and volleys go right where I want them to. This racquet gives me the confidence to play my best.
String type: Wilson Champion's Choice

Comments: This is a great stick! With no doubt, early preparation with long, fast swings will make you smile a lot. Volleys are crisp and comfort is great. This still will force you to develop better footwork, and hence make you a better player.
From: Tony, 11/12
String type and tension: Dunlop Black Widow 17g @ 58 lbs

Comments: This is a solid racquet. I switched from the Pure Drives after the 2012 editions felt hollow and fake on contact. Serving with this racquet is awesome and ground strokes and volleys are put exactly where I want them. It almost reminds me of the blue Pure Drive GT, which is what I was looking for. Overall an awesome racquet!
From: Nathaniel. 8/12
String type and tension: Prince ProBlend 16g @ 58 lbs

Comments: Using a demo, so far so good. I currently use the Babolat AeroPro Drive GT and getting a feel for difference between the two. With the Storm Tour I can say the serve is better because I can generate racquet head speed easier, the slice backhand is more penetrating, forehand about equal and overall it's more maneuverable. I am surprised by the amount of spin I can get with this one. For me the biggest difference is feel and control. Does not vibrate like the head YOUTEK MP Prestige did. This is a great racquet.
From: Nash, 6/12
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast, 55 lbs

Comments: Switch to this racket after 4 years with a head microgel prestige pro. The grip sizes seem to be inconsistent. I demo'ed a 4 3/8ths and purchased a 4 1/2ths, the grip felt liked a Wilson 4 5/8ths. The racket plays really solid on everything except overheads and reaction volleys. The extra swing weight makes it difficult to maneuver without ample time to set up. This racket is good for serving, volleying, and groundies in that order. This racket has more control than a pure drive, but isn't as demanding as a Youtek Prestige IG mp/pro.
From: Justin, 5/12
String type and tension: Tecnifibre ProRedCode 16g

Comments: Pretty solid racquet, does not feel to be 6 points HL and feels less stiff. Still has some great plow through and depth of shot. Grip is more oval than usual, similar to some head racquets.
From: Ian, 1/12

Comments: I think this is a great deal on a really solid racquet. Of course everyone likes different sticks and you have to find one that is right for you. I demoed a bunch of racquets and I think this is the one. I get great control. I like the weight of it. I love serving with it both for spin and flat. I think this racquet is great at the net. I like the balance. All around a good choice and I feel I have a lot more control with the Pure Storm over the Pure Drive racquets.
From: Ted, 12/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16, 54 lbs

Comments: This is an excellent buy on the Babolat Pure Storms. I bought two after it won a demo battle against Babolat Pure Drive, Pure Drive Roddick, and Prince O3 Rebel. It has nice feel, more spin, more maneuverability, good control and accuracy. Serve may have slightly less mph, but more spin and speed after contacting court. Groundstrokes have improved immediately after putting down my Wilson 6.1 K95. The Pure Drive was very similar and a very close second place. It would be a solid choice, as well. I don't care for the feel of the Babolat Revenge strings, though they are long lasting and don't move.
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge, 57 lbs

Comments: I played a match with this racquet today. The match decided the division winner and it was 4.0-4.5 quality. I ended up winning in straights. This racquet felt amazing all the way through. I got great plow on my shots, but I also got a lot of spin. I hit a hard semi- western ball and a one-handed backhand. Everything was spot on tonight. Returns were great and my slices surprised me at how well I was hitting them. The only downside I had was my kick serve. The ball kicked great, but I double faulted a lot because I shanked the ball a lot more than usual. I believe this was a technique error however. I'm also still trying to get used to the weight of the racquet. It feels great on the arm and hits beautiful shots if you really set up for it.
From: Jay, 10/11
String type and tension: NXT 17 Tour

Comments: This is the first Babolat racquet that I have ever really liked. Actually, I love it. This is one of the best all court racquets on the market from any manufacturer. It simply does everything well. Good pop, super stable on off center hits, great control, and amazing feel. The racquet plays lighter than it's listed weight due to the head light balance but it's still over 12 ounces strung. With overgrip and dampener, mine weighs 12.3 ounces. For 4.5+ players that can benefit from a heavier frame, the Pure Storm Tour GT is a must demo.
String type and tension: Pro Hurricane Tour / Addiction at 58 lbs

Comments: I chose this racquet after an extensive demo period; my first new stick in 7 years. Had been a Wilson (Pro Staff 6.1 then an nCode nSix.One 95 18x20) user. Almost bought Wilson's BLX Pro Tour but liked this Babolat Pure Storm Tour GT even better; seemed more maneuverable volleying though the BLX Pro Tour seemed to serve with more pop. My third choice was the 2011 LTD edition of the one I bought, but it had less power. Groundies are great; I can swing as hard as I want and it mostly stays in. Almost didn't buy because TW says it's for a 4.5 player ... maybe that's where I'm headed;-)
From: Mark. 6/11
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 17, 60 lbs.

Comments: I really enjoyed to touch and feel of this racquet and believe it is solid overall. However, I have gone through three of these racquets and every one of them has cracked on the frame at the top right where one of the strings ties off. I am not an aggressive player and do not have a bad temper thus I do not throw or bash any of my racquets. I loved everything about this racquet except for this flaw. It normally took around two or three months to start cracking but all of them ended up cracking.
From: Nick. 5/11
String type and tension: RPM Blast

Comments: I've played with the Wilson Pro Staff and every version from 13 years old to now at 39 years old. Played D1 college and can still compete at 4.5 level without much playing, but the key here is not much playing. I've played many tour weight frames and never came close to switching till now. I started to feel I wanted more pop and better feel, especially at net. In the past I have not liked any of the Babalot racquets. The Pure Storm Tour GT required less effort to produce power without the loss of control. My two handed backhand was better and my slice was just as consistent. Serves and volleys had much more oomph, feel, and some great touch on volleys. The grip feels slightly different to me than the Wilson so that slightly affected my forehand, but only a little bit and a couple more times on the court and that will pass. The best part is even though I'm in very good shape I feel sore after I play with the BLX 95 16x18 and I don't after the Pure Storm Tour. The slight loss in weight didn't equate to any unstable feeling. I highly recommend trying this racquet if you are a strong 4.0 or better and like a tour weight frame. My other credentials are professional stringer and once upon a time instructor. Good luck!
From: Jason. 5/11
String type and tension: VS touch mains 58, Prince Syn DF crosses 57

Comments: I recently purchased two of these frames as a transition from Yonex RDS 002 Tour. I agree will all of the previous feedback that speaks of stablility and control. They spec'd out very close and assumed it would be a very easy transition. I find them to be more solid with equal or greater feel. Both are said to spec out @12.1oz strung weight. Both of the Pure Storm GT Tours I have are less than 12oz with Duraflex in them and the stk grip. Though this frame is spec'd softer than the Yonex it is much more responsive and powerful. The stock grip is thin and provides great feel reponse to what the stringbed and frame are doing. However, in high humidity enviroments such as non climate controlled indoor courts, the grip does not disipate persperation effectively. Whereas, if playing outside in the same weather conditions, the grip remains tacky and dry.
From: Tom, Albany, OR, USA. 5/11
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex 16

Comments: I have been using my old Babolat pure storm limited racquet with great control and stability with my excessive swing and heavy topspin; racquet still felt good stability-wise without any vibration but the downside is that I have 2 pure storm limited racquets after I played with them for 8 months it cracked at the 2 or 10 o'clock angle of the racquet without any reason at all. I submit it to tennis shop for warranty with Babolat, and Babolat returned it without covering warranty because of their strict policy, even though 2 pure storm racquets have the same type of cracked at the same angle. I bought another type of BABOLAT PURE STORM GT RACQUETS 2009, it has the best hit with power and control but after 4 months of use same thing happen 2 or 10 o'clock damage with a cracked pretty sure not covered with warranty because of some scratches on the grommet part of the racquet. I just hope BABOLAT REPLACED AND IMPROVED THE WARRANTY POLICY AND IMPROVED RACQUET QUALITY WITH REASONABLE DENIAL ON THE POLICY.
From: Ray, Orange, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: 18 gauge Babolat Pro Hurricane
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I am a former college player who now teaches professionally. Been with Wilson for 13 years and this racquet was enough to make me switch. After using the 6.1 model for all this time (although I try every players racquet that comes out in Wilson, Prince and Head from our Pro Shop to help me direct which stick out members should try), I was looking for something with a traditional enough feel, but more crisp and different. I have round groundstrokes with mild to heavy topspin on the forehand and this racquet allows me to still feel like I can rip the ball, but has a little more power than the 6.1. On my 1 handed backhand I get the sensation that if I just accelerate through the ball I can control it better and still get good pace. On serves I feel as though I am hitting the ball harder (not actually true-I have a radar gun and have topped out at 124, which I was able to hit with the Storm Tour) and the sense of confidence it gives me is VERY nice. As we all know, when you have confidence in a racquet it does translate back into our game. Volleys are an improvement over the 6.1. Feels more maneuverable (probably due to its slight head light balance and a little less weight overall).
Overall I think I can summarize the way I began: the PST was good enough to make me switch racquets after 13 years with the Wilson 6.1.
From: T., NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline or Unique Big Hitter Grey mains. Anything soft in the crosses. 63 lbs in the summer, 55 lbs in the winter :)

Comments: Great all around racquet. Coming from playing the AeroProDrive GT for a couple weeks, the Pure Storm tour serves almost as big because of the extra weight, but it also has so much more control and is better on groundstrokes. Solid volley racquet and pretty maneuverable. Very forgiving racquet and I've mainly played Oversize through the years. You can take big swings and have tons of control, and plenty of power there to be used as well for attacking swings.
From: Tonlars, MN, USA, 02/11

What Plays Like A Pacific X Force Pro
What Plays Like A Pacific X Force Pro 18x20
What Plays Like A Tecnifibre TFight 320 VO2 Max
What Plays Like A Tecnifibre TFight 325 VO2 Max
What Plays Like A Volkl Organix 10 (325g)
What Plays Like A Wilson BLX Pro Staff Six One 95