Comments: A first-class racquet, and after looking for the holy grail for many years (and trying many Babolats, Aero Pro Drive, Pure Drive Roddick, Aero Storm Tour, particularly enjoying the Aero Pro Control, phased out a few years ago unfortunately, as well as Yonex [RDiS Midplus]), I am delighted to say that I have found it. It is the perfect racquet (for me), doing everything well, from serving, semi-western and flat forehands and single-handed backhand topspin or excellent slice to volleys. It's a control-oriented but with more than enough power when needed. It is a flawless racquet and seems to respond well to lower tensions (55 lbs or so). It does not feel cumbersome and is as maneuverable as a tweener, but much more solid, with all the control that most would want in a player's racquet. Highly recommended.
From: Alexis, 11/12
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane @ 55 lbs

Comments: I have played with the Wilson KF90, then the BLX 90 for several years and then switched to Babolat when the latest Amplifeel 90 version came out. It swung too fast despite attempts at customization. The Pure Drive gave me the fastest serves ever, but it was difficult to maneuver. The AeroGT was too powerful to control, despite multiple attempts at strings and customization. I finally arrived at the PST. Great racquet from all around the court. It feels like my BLX 90 with more power without any loss of control. Amazing combination. I see why Sampras switched!
From: Pedro, 11/12
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite mains / Prince Synthetic Gut crosses @ 53 lbs

Comments: I recently purchased two of these racquets and like them, but not in love with them. I have to use a dampener to get a better feel and that is my biggest complaint. For the price, I would recommend to others looking for a good racquet at a great price. Also, I have had less control on volleys and a loss of power on my serve, but I contribute that to my string choice.
String type and tension:Code Red 16g, 54lbs

Comments: I LOVE this racket! I demoed many rackets, including the Wilson BLX six-one 95 and Head Prestige. I played with the Wilson K-Six-One 95 for about 4 years before switching to this racket. I liked all these rackets, but this one won out because it combined the benefits of the open and dense string patterns between the others I demoed. Now, I get all the control and spin I need. I play high school tennis, and play extremely well with this racket. This racket is so awesome that after I got it, a lot of the players on my team wanted to try it, and after one day of practice, my coach and another kid on my team went home and ordered some of them. These are awesome players' rackets, and I would definitely recommend them!
From: Jake, 3/12

Comments: After demoing a total of 12 rackets a few months ago, I selected this one. Great racket! My previous one was Babolat PD, and I was looking for a stick that will take me to the next level: more SW, more mass, less stiffness, more of a player's racket vs. tweener racket I had before. After playing for a few weeks with this racket I've got a painful tennis elbow problem and am very disappointed now as I love the racket. Maybe it's the strings and tension? I miss Cortex technology in the PD.
From: Greg, 2/12
String type and tension: M: Bab Pro Hurricane 16, 56lbs, C: Bab XCel Power 17, 56lbs

Comments: I used this racket for a couple of years when I played. I would use the lighter storm while I was teaching. I really enjoyed the racket but I felt that I had to put so much in to a racket for it to do anything I wanted to do. I am a good 5.0 player and ex college player who is teaching more than playing know. If you are still playing a lot at a high level tennis I would suggest this racket. But if you are a weekend or a player who plays one or two times a week I would leave this one alone.
From: Stuart Bowden, 2/12

Comments: I have been using the Prince O3 Speedport Pro White for the last 3 and 1/2 years with the same string setup listed below. Like a little heavier racquets and came across this one. I demoed it for 3 days and felt that I not only had the same power but enhanced control of all shots. I am able to move my serve around a lot more in the box and have been making some incredible volleys. I now have 4 of these sticks at a great price and have been playing 3-5 times a week for the last two weeks and I cannot believe how well I am playing. Everyone is different, but if you are looking for a players racquet this one should definitely be considered.
String type and tension: RPM Blast/Technifibre X-One, 54lbs M/52lbs C

Comments: I think this is a great deal on a really solid racquet. Of course everyone likes different sticks and you have to find one that is right for you. I demoed a bunch of racquets and I think this is the one. I get great control. I like the weight of it. I love serving with it both for spin and flat. I think this racquet is great at the net. I like the balance. All around a good choice and I feel I have a lot more control with the Pure Storm over the Pure Drive racquets.
From: Ted, 12/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 16, 54 lbs

Comments: I have 4 of these racquets and while I love the way they play the butt cap has come loose on every single one of them. Nothing is more annoying than playing with a loose squeaky butt cap. I have talked to a lot of other players at my club who play with the Storms and they all have had similar problems. Babolat, please do something about this or I will be forced to switch to another brand of racquet.
From: Brooks. 10/11
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Power Spin and Babolat N.VY

Comments: My son is a 13 year old junior player who got this racquet several months ago. He was debating between this one and the Wilson BLX 98 and the Wilson KBlade 98. He went with this one due to the fact he had better control with the racquet and could keep it inside the lines more with a harder swing. We bought two because the price was discounted and he loved the racquet. In a tournament last month, he swung at a return of serve and framed the ball and his opponent actually stopped and asked him if he broke the racquet. He looked and called me over to show me the frame had indeed cracked. I called Tennis Warehouse and they set up the return. I was already prepared to be disappointed. To my surprise and delight, they replaced the racquet. Thanks Babolat and thanks Tennis Warehouse for standing behind your product. My son still loves the racquet.
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17 at mid plus 2 lbs

Comments: This is an excellent buy on the Babolat Pure Storms. I bought two after it won a demo battle against Babolat Pure Drive, Pure Drive Roddick, and Prince O3 Rebel. It has nice feel, more spin, more maneuverability, good control and accuracy. Serve may have slightly less mph, but more spin and speed after contacting court. Groundstrokes have improved immediately after putting down my Wilson 6.1 K95. The Pure Drive was very similar and a very close second place. It would be a solid choice, as well. I don't care for the feel of the Babolat Revenge strings, though they are long lasting and don't move.
String type and tension: Babolat Revenge, 57 lbs

Comments: I played a match with this racquet today. The match decided the division winner and it was 4.0-4.5 quality. I ended up winning in straights. This racquet felt amazing all the way through. I got great plow on my shots, but I also got a lot of spin. I hit a hard semi- western ball and a one-handed backhand. Everything was spot on tonight. Returns were great and my slices surprised me at how well I was hitting them. The only downside I had was my kick serve. The ball kicked great, but I double faulted a lot because I shanked the ball a lot more than usual. I believe this was a technique error however. I'm also still trying to get used to the weight of the racquet. It feels great on the arm and hits beautiful shots if you really set up for it.
From: Jay, 10/11
String type and tension: NXT 17 Tour

Comments: This is the first Babolat racquet that I have ever really liked. Actually, I love it. This is one of the best all court racquets on the market from any manufacturer. It simply does everything well. Good pop, super stable on off center hits, great control, and amazing feel. The racquet plays lighter than it's listed weight due to the head light balance but it's still over 12 ounces strung. With overgrip and dampener, mine weighs 12.3 ounces. For 4.5+ players that can benefit from a heavier frame, the Pure Storm Tour GT is a must demo.
String type and tension: Pro Hurricane Tour / Addiction at 58 lbs

Comments: I recently purchased two of these frames as a transition from Yonex RDS 002 Tour. I agree will all of the previous feedback that speaks of stablility and control. They spec'd out very close and assumed it would be a very easy transition. I find them to be more solid with equal or greater feel. Both are said to spec out @12.1oz strung weight. Both of the Pure Storm GT Tours I have are less than 12oz with Duraflex in them and the stk grip. Though this frame is spec'd softer than the Yonex it is much more responsive and powerful. The stock grip is thin and provides great feel reponse to what the stringbed and frame are doing. However, in high humidity enviroments such as non climate controlled indoor courts, the grip does not disipate persperation effectively. Whereas, if playing outside in the same weather conditions, the grip remains tacky and dry.
From: Tom, Albany, OR, USA. 5/11
String type and tension: Prince Synthetic Gut Duraflex 16

Comments: Just bought my second racquet from TW. Both were used and in very good shape. They were both basically brand new! Second racquet squeaked and I was going to return it for faulty butt cap but I took it off and put two pieces of tape (The one that comes with an overgrip) around the handle and pushed the butt cap back on and no more squeaking. Applied a little lead tape at 12, 3, 9, and 6. Smooth swing with extra weight should allow more power. Please frame.... Don't crack!
String type and tension: Weiss Cannon Scorpion/Unique Big Hitter Blue Rough
NTRP rating: 4.5

Comments: I have been using my old Babolat pure storm limited racquet with great control and stability with my excessive swing and heavy topspin; racquet still felt good stability-wise without any vibration but the downside is that I have 2 pure storm limited racquets after I played with them for 8 months it cracked at the 2 or 10 o'clock angle of the racquet without any reason at all. I submit it to tennis shop for warranty with Babolat, and Babolat returned it without covering warranty because of their strict policy, even though 2 pure storm racquets have the same type of cracked at the same angle. I bought another type of BABOLAT PURE STORM GT RACQUETS 2009, it has the best hit with power and control but after 4 months of use same thing happen 2 or 10 o'clock damage with a cracked pretty sure not covered with warranty because of some scratches on the grommet part of the racquet. I just hope BABOLAT REPLACED AND IMPROVED THERE WARRANTY POLICY AND IMPROVED RACQUET QUALITY WITH REASONABLE DENIAL ON THE POLICY.
From: Ray, Orange, CA, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: 18 gauge Babolat Pro Hurricane
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: I am a former college player who now teaches professionally. Been with Wilson for 13 years and this racquet was enough to make me switch. After using the 6.1 model for all this time (although I try every players racquet that comes out in Wilson, Prince and Head from our Pro Shop to help me direct which stick out members should try), I was looking for something with a traditional enough feel, but more crisp and different. I have round groundstrokes with mild to heavy topspin on the forehand and this racquet allows me to still feel like I can rip the ball, but has a little more power than the 6.1. On my 1 handed backhand I get the sensation that if I just accelerate through the ball I can control it better and still get good pace. On serves I feel as though I am hitting the ball harder (not actually true-I have a radar gun and have topped out at 124, which I was able to hit with the Storm Tour) and the sense of confidence it gives me is VERY nice. As we all know, when you have confidence in a racquet it does translate back into our game. Volleys are an improvement over the 6.1. Feels more maneuverable (probably due to its slight head light balance and a little less weight overall).
Overall I think I can summarize the way I began: the PST was good enough to make me switch racquets after 13 years with the Wilson 6.1.
From: T., NC, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon Adrenaline or Unique Big Hitter Grey mains. Anything soft in the crosses. 63 in the summer, 55 in the winter :)

Comments: Great all around racquet. Coming from playing the AeroProDrive GT for a couple weeks, the Pure Storm tour serves almost as big because of the extra weight, but it also has so much more control and is better on groundstrokes. Solid volley racquet and pretty maneuverable. Very forgiving racquet and I've mainly played Oversize through the years. You can take big swings and have tons of control, and plenty of power there to be used as well for attacking swings.
From: Tonlars, MN, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Solinco Tour Bite 52/52
NTRP Rating: 5.5-6.0

Comments: I just talked with the Babolat representative at the USTA Babolat tournament here in CA. I viewed and talked with him about the NEW Pure Storm Tour GT, he informed me that there was absolutely NOTHING DIFFERENT in the new racquet from the old version other the cosmetics. I specifically asked about specs and he said they were the same....just cosmetic.
From: Dennis, Palm Springs, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Mains 54, Xcel Crosses 57

Comments: Be careful! Sticks today are not like 30 years ago. I got my pure storm tour 1 month ago. Great for my flicking shots. Immense angels! It is kinda light for me, so I got some lead tape on it. It is 12.5oz now. I don't have to play as often to be pretty good with this stick. The serves are good. I can win more cheap points serving flat.
From: Mike, Hong Kong, China, 12/10
String type and tension: Isospeed 16, Ballistec 16 lbs

Comments: Demoed this racquet. Serves well. Hard swings result in very deep balls putting my opponent on the defensive. Weight is nice at net. Biggest problem I had was hitting dipping passing shots. Great flat ball hitting racquet though.
From: Matt, Orlando, FL, USA, 11/10
String type and tension: Synthetic
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: Switching to this from the Speed MP 18x20 from Head. Something about this racket just made me click with it. My serves picked up in both pace and spin. Not hard to generate pace and depth from the backcourt. Volleys were very nice with this racket. The feel was amazing. I just felt I could pound the ball with power or just rally away with depth and spin. WOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!
From: Jonathan, San Diego, CA, USA, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM Blast 17 @ 53lbs

Comments: One word describes this racquet for me, wow! The control is fantastic and it's a cinch to put some power and spin in there. Overall, I found that placing my serves was a whole lot easier to do and groundstrokes were deep. My volleys improved immensely from this racquet.
From: Donavan, Okinawa, Japan, 10/10
String type and tension: Babolat Hurricane Pro(Mains) and Babolat N.VY 16(Crosses)

Comments: The racket gave a lot of control and it also gave a good amount of power and maneuverability. On the backhand, you could really guide the ball and place it wherever you want it. On the forehand, you could generate a lot of spin and pace while still maintaining excellent control. For the serve, the flat and slice serves were really, really easy but on the kick/2nd serve, you really had to use your power to spin up on the ball. I give it a 9/10
From: Justin, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 16

Comments: Went from a k90 I've used since it came out, to this. It's a good transition since both are very solid. I needed a bigger head, and from 7 other demo rackets, the PSTGT did the best.
From: Eric, Seattle, WA, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat addiction

Comments: Very solid all around racquet. There is no outstanding quality that stood out for me though. Nice feel, good-sized sweetspot, good bite on slices. Topspin was a little tame and there's nothing special on the serve either. In fact, if anything, serves were a little underpowered. You'll get what you put into each shot but nothing more.
From: Hoosierbr on TT boards, CA, USA, 09/10

Comments: Well here we are mid September and my son has gone through 8 of these racquets since January. We bought 4 racquets, a few were replaced at cost by the shop we bought the racquets from, and 2 from the manufacturer. They all break at the very top of the head or at the 11-2 o'clock spot. He is a excellent player not prone to throwing his equipment. I see that other players have this problem as well. Where do we go from here?
From: John, Kansas City, MO, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction 61 lbs
(John, each manufacturer offers a 1 year warranty against manufacturing defects. If your racquets don't show signs of abuse they should be able to be replaced by the manufacturer--TW Staff)

Comments: Review and comparison to the last version of Pure Storm Tour Carbon Extreme - For me, this is the perfect racquet. Compared to last PST, this one, as others have said is more solid and slightly stiffer with more pop, but is still plenty comfortable (with RPM Blast Hybrid at least). The older Carbon Extreme version sometimes had a weird vibration to it on some hits that is now gone. The solidness also allows you to feel the contact better. The last version was a little mushy and could not make out exactly how the ball was struck. Not sure but maybe slightly less swing weight with this one and more maneuverable. All in all, worth the upgrade.
From: Nori, NY, USA. 8/10
String type and tension: RPM Blast/Prince Duraflex 16 (55/56)

Comments: I bought 2 of these racquets and both broke in 4 months. Very weak frame. And Babolat will not replace it based on their 1 year warranty.
From: Eddy, norwalk, ct usa. 8/10
String type and tension:Pro red code 55

Comments: I've just recently demoed this racket and well every hit was kinda weird because the racket vibrated a lot like there was this weird feel but besides that it's really nice!! I didn't have anyone to hit with and I saw these random guys that were really good and I decided to randomly ask them if they can help me demo the racket and this racket has a lot of spin and control!! I hit it right to him and the topspin always gets the guy and goes right past him. All in all I'd give it a 7.5/10
From: Scott, BP, MN, USA, 07/10
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 59 lbs

Comments: This racquet was a pleasant surprise! I wanted to demo the regular Pure Storm GT with the lighter weight, but my local pro shop didn't have that model, so I demoed the Tour instead. Even though it was heavier than most of the racquets I have used, I was greatly surprised with the superb maneuverability this racquet offered. I was able to whip it around the court somewhat easily, getting good pace on the forehand and backhand. I got lots of control with just the right amount of power. I liked the options it gave me on the forehand, I could flatten it out or hit a loopy topspin shot at will. I could easily add extra pace to the backhand too. I would've liked some more topspin, but with the extra maneuverability of the regular Pure Storm GT I'll be able to swing it faster for more spin. Plus I'll have my own string setup. The serve was good, nice power and spin, but that's the only part of my game where the weight gave me some trouble. Sometimes I couldn't snap my wrist as hard as I wanted, but just another problem solved with the lighter version. If I I used to have a Pure Drive GT, but this racquet was much more arm-friendly and I could get more pop on the serve. If I could play well with this racquet even though it was too heavy for me, I can only imagine how well a pro could whip it around. Once again I have found an awesome Babolat, there's just something about them that always works for me.

Comments: Like many others, I was trying to find a replacement for the venerated Pure Control model, and didn't quite like the Pure Storm Tour model. I demo'd the Pure Storm Tour GT, and thought it was the closest thing to my old Pure Controls. Unfortunately, for some reason, after 2 string jobs later, this racquet feels totally different than when I first got it. It is so flexible, that it feels like a totally different racquet to the point where I almost feel that they did a bait and switch and subbed a different racquet! Plays much more flexible than the 64 rating. To be fair, I am trying different strings now (Babolat hurricane vs Babolat revenge), but I will go back to the Babolat Revenge to give it a fair comparison. If not, I am going to be pretty disappointed as I've got 4 sticks!
From: AC, Portland, Oregon, USA. 05/10

Comments: My son is a solid USTA ranked 15 year old. He is 6'1" and 145 pounds. After 3 years of hitting with the Prince Diablo, he switched to the Pure Storm in Jan. At this point he has gone through 4 of these racquets and they have all broken in the same area, about 11 o'clock in the head area. Now my son is not prone to throwing his equipment or miss hitting many balls. So I can only think that there is a structural flaw in this racquet. The response from Babolat?: change strings (he uses Babolat's Addiction), string the racquet less tight (he strings at 61 lbs.) He likes the response of the Babolat but we are disappointed with the breakage.
From: John, Kansas City, KS, USA. 04/10
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction 16

Comments: I am an improving player switching from Prince EXO3 Red 105 which is a quite forgiving racquet. Thought as I was getting a bit better it could be time to switch to a players racquet or something similar. This one fit the bill as headsize is reduced heavier racquet and denser string pattern. I didn't like the prestrung XCEL premium 16 string and done a hybrid of Big banger rough and Sensation, it worked a treat now I can use the racquet to its full potential. Both backhand and forehand solid and accurate. Most improvement came in the volleying department though I feel more confident than ever to come to the net with this thing. It is such an easy racquet to place hit volleys accurately. All in all for the price you are paying it is a very decent stick, highly recommended.
From: Boris, Scotland 03/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Rough 16 - Wilson Sensation Hybrid at 60lbs

Comments: I was looking for a control oriented player's racquet to replace my arsenal of pure control team(PCT) racquets I've been using for years. I decided to give this stick a try based off of the previous reviews. First off this is a head light setup. The weight is in the handle instead of being more evenly distributed throughout the neck and the head. This gives the racquet a lighter feel in your hands even though it weighs the same of the PCT. The difference for me was on groundies. Due to the headlight balance groundstrokes were not getting the depth I needed. The shots seemed less penetrating and my tempo was off. I was swinging a little early on everything. Serves were improved however especially for kick serve hitters. You can whip that headlight racquet and get more acceleration through the shot. I really love the old PCT but it was time for an update plus the old PCT is very stiff and have had problems with sore arms/wrists. The PSTGT is very comfortable and gets no negative feedback. I put a little lead tape at the 12 o'clock position and I now have the best of both worlds. Awesome stick once you dial it in to your needs and play style.
From: Jon, Atlanta, GA, USA 03/10
String type and tension:Babolat VS gut mains/Luxilon BB rough crosses(FED)

Comments: I love this racquet. It's a rocket launcher. I hit several serves that literally knocked the racquet out of my opponent's hands. If you can swing this heavy swing-weighted racquet, you can pound heavy deep groundstrokes all over the court. My kick serve gained about two more feet on the bounce and my slice now spins much further away from the receiver. It reminds me a lot of the old Control frame.
From: James, West Hollywood, CA, USA. 2/10
String type and tension: Luxilon, ALU Power, 58lbs

Comments: I really like this racquet and could not be happier. Control is there at the net and baseline, and shots are solid when I need to hit with more pace. I play both doubles and singles, and like it for playing both. When playing doubles, the headlight design makes it very maneuverable during fast points at the net. When playing singles, I feel as if I can swing through my shots more aggressively and hit with more pace (on all strokes, including serve) than when I used a Roddick Pure Drive. The only consequence of the added control is that it does demand more physically. I will be interested to see how that translates when playing a tournament format with multiple matches played in a day. One final positive, tendinitis that I experienced when playing with the RPD is noticeably absent.
From: Chris, Orlando, FL 01/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger (57) mains, Wilson NXT (59) crosses
NTRP Rating:4.0

Comments: Great racket, incredible stability. Coming from an AeroPro Drive, my backhand and volleys improved tremendously. I can hit hard services now without killing my elbow. I think it's a great racket. It is just a little bit of a search for hitting big spin forehands. But albeit, great racket. It's 320gr unstrung, but it feels a lot lighter
From: Vic, Belgium 01/10
String type and tension: Tecnifibre BlackCode 25kg

Comments: I must say out of all the demos I have tried this one hits the spot perfect. My groundies were super controlled and I could move the ball around easy. Volleys were crisp and I also have to mention that the racket has no vibration and a crisp feel to it. The only problem was serving, I couldn't get a lot of pace on it but a lot more control. I tried the frame with Big Banger and everything kicked up a notch. Great racket try it out for a test drive you will like what you see.
From: Liam, Phoneix Arizona 12/09
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power Ice

Comments: I play with the Babolat Pure Control for many year now and I very like it. I tried the Pure Storm Tour last year and I didn't like it if I compare to the Pure Control. So I demoed the new GT model but the feeling was almost the same than without GT. This racquet is very flexible if I compare to the Pure Control. For me the Pure Control is much better. But if you like softer racquet you will probably appreciate the new GT. But if you are a pure control player and you love this racquet you will probably doesn't like the new one. By the way I demoed the pure drive roddick GT and the aeropro drive cortex and I was very impressed. Both are very good, solid and nice control with spin.
From: lopi. 11/09

Comments: This racquet is great. I don't know why people don't compare it to the Wilson 6.1. This racquet is every bit as good if not a little better. A little bit big head size, a little more pop, a little more forgiving, and a little more control. If you read the last review of the Pure Storm Tour you would understand that it if you are a 4.5 and looking to get better, get this racquet. This racquet will force you to get better. I love this racquet, just switched from the Pure Drive GT.

Comments: This racquet is amazing. After I bought if my serves improved tremendously. I can hit completely through the ball without the fear of losing control. Slices come extremely naturally but topspin takes a little bit more effort than the Pure Drive but still take less effort than most of racquets. This racquet is the best in giving you superior control with a blend of power.
From: Akilan, Houston, TX, USA, 11/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre x-one/Tecnifibre black code, 61

Comments: Overall I agree with the first reviewer. I can add that I liked the way the Pure Storm Tour, the predecessor to the Pure Storm Tour GT, played. It was/is very solid on ground strokes and especially solid and accurate on serves and returns. Unfortunately, it was very hard on the arm -- occasionally when serving it was as if I'd smacked am iron rod against an iron pole and the shivers ran through my arm. This new version of the PST, the GT, has a softer feel and slightly larger sweet spot. My arm problems have gone away, even though I now go out and hit buckets of serves. In my opinion the racquet plays noticeably better with a little bit of weight added at 10 o'clock and 3 o'clock. Overall an excellent player's racquet. You can really hit out with control.
From: Craig, Portland, Oregon, USA. 10/09
String type and tension:Wilson Sensation 52 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0/4.5

Comments: Great racquet that offers precise control with enough pop to put balls away from anywhere on the court! I love hitting groundies and serves with this sick stick! Volleys are nice and solid with enough pop and nice touch. I love knifing short angle slices a la Fed and this weapon does the job well. The 16x20 provides nice action on the ball without sacrificing control. I've been using the K90 for a couple of years and was looking for stick with a bit more forgiveness and little more pop. I think I found my new weapon of choice. Great Job BABOLAT!
From: BOB, LOS ANGELES, CA. 10/09

Comments: The Pure Control feel is back again!! Best racquet in the Babolat line. I love it.
From: CARLOS, SPAIN 09/09
String type and tension: TECNIFIBRE RED CODE.26-24Kgr

Comments: Very stable. Great soft feel. I love it. Maybe would've been even better with polys.

Comments: After a week of demoing, I made the switch from my MG Rad Pro to the Storm Tour GT. Racquet is dialed in from the baseline and surprisingly feels better at the net. Very stable off the return. Flat and slice serves are great. It can be a little hard to get through quick enough on kicks, but that is just the weight - the more I play with it the less of a problem that is. Overall just a very solid stick from all areas of the court. Definitely recommend taking it out for a demo.
From: Chris aka "perry the platypus", Tulsa, OK 09/09
String type and tension: Klip Detonator @ 62

Comments: Just demoed this racquet . I have a one handed backhand a hit w/ some topspin and backspin on the backhand side and moderate topspin from forehand wing . Great on grounstrokes, pinpoint control and good spin production . Good control and touch, did not miss a drop shot during my three days of demoing . Serves with good power and spin . Volleys OK . Worth demoing, very good racquet.
From: Chuck, Miami, Florida 09/09
String type and tension: Babolat revenge /58lbs

Comments: If you are looking to upgrade from a pure drive standard to a new gt racket. take this one into consideration. It feels almost exactly like the pure drive standard.
From: Nate, TX 09/09
String type and tension: Babolat excel @ 60

Comments: I was demoing this racket with the PRD. to me this stick had a lot more control then the PDR. I could tell this did not have as much power but still had a lot. I could also serve better with the pst because I could get faster racket head speed so I could hit a heavier ball. Great racket though. I will probably be getting the pst soon.
From: Chris, WI, United States 08/09
String type and tension: syn gut @64

Comments: I'm going to be honest but I do not like this racquet. It's the first racquet that I've tried in a long time that I haven't had a positive thing to say about. There didn't seem to be any stability whatsoever when hitting the ball at the baseline. Serving was impossible and volleys were all over the place. It looks cool, but it was a big disappointment.
From: Tyler, Marengo, IL, USA 08/09
String type and tension: Wilson NXT 16

Comments: Great racquet! I have played the Babolat PCT line for several years. This frame feels much more like the 98 version of the PCT and stiffer than the first version Pure Storm Tour ('04?). Very solid feel with ample control. Babolat have themselves a winner with this one.
From: CJ, Woodstock, GA 08/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro-Hurricane/X-Cel Premium 56m/62c

Comments: I'm a 4.5 player with elbow/shoulder problems--compared to last years pst this is much better--solid with no vibration with a large sweet spot-great spin on groundstrokes with better power--solid volleys/serves--it is slightly stiffer in a better way.no arm problems what so ever-great control racquet with better pop over last years past.
From: Brian, Ormond Beach, FL USA 08/09