Babolat Hybrid Hurricane Tour 17+XCel 16 String Customer feedback

Comments: I've used this combo today for the first time, and I have to say that feels great. Great spin and I'm not a player who spins a lot, so I felt how these strings work since almost the first forehand, but what improved the most today was my one-handed backhand. And that's what is important for me, with no loss of power and lots more of control. Exactly what I was looking for. My only "con" is why did I not change to this before!
From: Luis, 8/12

Comments: These strings are not the greatest stings I've played with. My racquet is the pure storm team. These strings are way too powerful for me and I do not recommend these strings to someone who plays with a lot of spin.
From: Greg, 5/12

Comments: Amazing strings...I've had them on my Wilson Sledgehammer for 2 years now and they're not stiff or too notched. I have a 96-ish MPH serve and I get so much spin and power with these strings that I'm putting them on my backup rackets. I also agree with Andre that they really do work well with those that hit topspin. This will be my "go to" string for years to come.
From: Gregory, 3/12

Comments: Great strings! I have been using them for almost a year now on my Head Radical MP 18X20 and have found a decent addition of power and great feel. I string them with XCel in the mains and Pro Hurricane Tour on the crosses. I'm still playing with the tension setup, currently I set the poly at 55lbs and XCel at 57lbs. I have to disagree with comments that they do not work well for "players who hit with a lot of topspin". I hit with a lot of topspin and one big reason why I get the topspin is because of the strings I have combined with my strokes. With my 18X20 string bed they last significantly longer than a 16X19. Since most people do not play with 18X20, I can agree with comments that they may break fast.
From: Andre, CA, USA. 4/11

Comments: Nothing special. These strings were a very tough adjustment for me and I do not recommend them. For one, they aren't very good for players who hit with a lot of topspin like me. They also break fast and the hybrid mix, do not go well together. I recommend what I used to have and now use again the X-One Biphase because they really generate tons of topspin.
From: Dan, IL, USA, 01/10

Comments: Great string. I love the fact that I never really have to adjust my strings due to the poly Pro Hurricane Tour. Only downside like any hybrid is the XCel wears out pretty quickly due to the sawing action. But, that's every hybrid. Great spin and feel and gotta love when you rope one in the sweet spot with this string.
From: Robbi, Marietta, GA, USA. 8/08