Comments: I found this string to be extremely durable. Which makes it all the more unfortunate that I did not like this hybrid. I got it strung on my Babolat XS 105 at 52 lbs. Hurricane Feel mains at 50 lbs. N.Vy crosses, and at first, the strings were too powerful, but then after a while the strings became too weak. I do not know much about hybrids, as this is my first one, but I am pretty sure I can find a better one even at this price.
From: Erik, 8/13

Comments: Tried this string on my Babolat Aero Storm. The next day, I cut them out. I did not like anything about it. Immediately, I went back to Babolat Revenge on the mains and Forten Sweet 17 on the cross strings. The difference is night and day.
From: Roy, 2/13

Comments: I played with this string for 2 months now so I'm ready for a review. Set up: I strung this with the Pro Hurricane at the mains and N.VY at the crosses at 50 lbs. I tried them on my Wilson K6.1 95 and Babolat AeroPro Drive. Review: I've been playing tennis for 5 years and have been using the Pro Hurricane (full bed) for 2+ years now. I wanted to try something new but didn't want to let go of the Hurricane. So I went for a hybrid. Honestly there are more negative than there are positive things to say about this string. Let's start with the good. Fresh off the machine this strings feel powerful. The nylon gives it the playability that I want because I with budget in mind, I don't string my racquets that often. I have no problems (i.e. tennis elbow, sore arms) while testing so that's an added bonus. On the contrary, this string feels dead after a few minutes (despite people claiming lasting hours) and my shots have less spin than usual (I rely on spin very much) so I have had problems 'curving' the ball path. The Hurricane did it's job in providing a little spin but it isn't much. As for serves, this string has improved my flat serves tremendously but it didn't do justice for my top spin and slice serves. It's definitely a string for those who prefer flat shots rather than top-spins and for those who are on a strict budget. On a scale of 1 to 5, I'll give it a 3. Average string but I will definitely not use it again.
From: Nicolai, 5/12

Comments: Awesome string. Great control and access to spin, great durability and is perfect for players who hit with topspin on groundstrokes. I give it a grade of 90 out of 100.
From: Kameron. 5/11

Comments: My thirteen year old son prefers these strings on his Babolat Pure Drive. I string it with N.Vy (nylon) on the mains at 58# and Pro Hurricane (poly) on the crosses at 53#, using a drop weight tensioner. The strings last approximately 7 hours. I don't think tension loss is a factor due to the relatively short life of the nylon strings. The strings appear to snap back into place after contact. He is able to generate a lot of top spin and never complains of soreness in his hand or arm.
From: Jeff, St. Paul, MN, USA. 4/11

Comments: I had my Head Liquidmetal Instinct strung with this combination. Had tennis elbow in under two hours.
From: Micmac, Sacramento, CA, USA, 03/01

Comments: WOW lots of power. Kinda rough on your arms but still this string offer nice power and spin but not a lot of control I recommend to high topspin hitters.
From: Kevin, Denver, CO, USA, 12/10

Comments: Not Durable. N.VY syn gut strings notch easily. In fact right after stringing I found notching on the crosses. Mains and crosses were strung at 64/62. I play 3 times a week and they did not even last a month. Playability was ok. If you want durability this is not the hybrid for you.
From: Ravi, Princeton, NJ, USA, 11/10

Comments: Superb string! Crisp with great feel and power. I've used all kinds of hybrids, like Alu power/ NRG, and this setup is my favorite. Put the N.VY in the mains and the Poly in the crosses for even better playability.
From: Jeff, Orlando FL USA, 10/10

Comments: Excellent string combination! I just simply love it! I use it on my Yonex RQiS 1 Tour Light at 58 lbs and it just rocks! Although it doesn't have so much power, it has plenty of spin, control and comfort, all at an unbeatable price. It's now my hybrid of choice. Great job, Babolat!
From: Cristian, Montreal, Canada. 7/10

Comments: I just have my Wilson Hyper Carbon 4.3 strung with this Hybrid. I like them so much because I have problem with my string breaking too easily. My racquet is very stiff. I think it make it broke to fast. Sport Charley strung it for me with 17 g vertical and 16 across. I can generate more topspin, and serve with more spin too. Love it and looking to buy more.
From: Trythai, Chino Hills, CA. 4/10

Comments: Amazing. I have these strings on my Head Ti. S1 and let me tell you no other strings can match up to these bad boys. Enough said.
From: Gabe, Corona, CA, USA 02/10

Comments: Fantastic strings! I currently have it in two racquets; a Liquidmetal Radical MP and a Classic Tour MP. Great response out of both racquets when fitted with this string. I've had them on for about a month now, and haven't experienced any tension loss. Good crisp feel and nice pop from the baseline, while still offering a splendid touch at the net. My topspin has slightly improved since putting these on, and my slice has a bit more bite to it. A great set for the aggressive baseliner, the all-around player, or the rare serve and volleyer.
From: Derek, Sacramento, CA, USA 11/09