Comments: I'm amazed at how much power this light racquet has. It's very maneuverable and I can whip the ball very easily with it. It feels quite solid as well, stable and comfortable. It is great for intermediate players like me, who can't handle the heavier racquets but still want the feel of one of those.
From: Ben, 6/13

Comments: We ordered three of these racquets last year. Two were of good quality, but one was defective - the connection between the head and the grip was loose. This defect is common for this racquet as I have seen others at my tennis club have this problem with this specific racquet. We did ask for a replacement but it took multiple months to recieve. All in all, the racquets are good but we will be returning one of them.
From: Alisa, 3/13

Comments: I went from a Dunlop Aerogel 500 Tour to this racket because the Dunlop was giving me arm pain and felt too heavy. I should have appreciated the Dunlop more because I could not control my shots with the Pure Drive GT Lite and many of the balls went flying out. I used it for hours but could not get used to the lack of control compared to the Dunlop. A few good things about the racket are its excellent maneuverability which helped my serves and made it easier to volley. Also the arm pain disappeared with this racket. But my overall game suffered so much using this racket and my shots felt a lot less satisfying when hit with this light racket. I probably played 1 grade point lower than i normally do. So for me it was a mistake playing with something this light. Pros play with rackets much heavier than anything available to the public and they do alright. I think those who like this racket need to try a heavier racket for a change because they may be pleasantly surprised if they do.
From: Dimitrios, 6/12

Comments: This racquet is great! All shots feel solid and it has great control. I used to play with a Prince Exo3 Hybrid, but shots feel a lot more solid with the Babolat Pure Drive GT Lite. When I first picked it up, I could feel some pain in my arm, but after getting use to it, there is no more arm pain and the racquet performs magnificently.
From: A, 5/12
String type and tension: Luxilion BB ALU Power 16L, 60lbs

Comments: I have played with this racquet for one year and I am 56 years old. I have always liked to play with light racquets and solid as well. I am glad I picked this one and iI am very delighted. Of course, everyone has different opinions and ideas about the racquets they play with and I don't blame them. But for me this is the one. Thank you Babolat.
From: Kamran, 3/12

Comments: This was my first Babolat and I've had it for one year and it's great! I also am playing with a Pure Storm Tour GT with a heavier style and switched back to this one. It gives me tons of topspin which makes up for the little lack in power. I can volley with ease and place shots anywhere on the court I want to. Overall, an awesome stick.

Comments: I'm 47 and I started to play tennis 6 years ago. Mostly played with heavier racquets and for last two years I was playing with a Babolat Pure Drive Cortex. When I'm fresh, it's okay but after hour or so of intense playing, I start to feel some arm fatigue and my backswing is late and incomplete so my whole game suffers. So I decided to try something easier to swing without losing much power. I had a few racquets under my consideration and after looking over all specifications, comments and recommendations, my choice was the Babolat Pure Drive Lite GT. Only thing I was afraid of was how it would manage heavier balls and I can say it's even better then some slow ones! Compared to playing with standard Babolat Pure Drive, my forehand and backhand were better from very beginning, while my slice (backhand) and serve needed some corrections in backswing (longer, faster swing). Overall my game got some improvement, and without getting any arm fatigued, which was most important goal to achieve with new racquet in the first place. I highly recommend it!
From: Damir, 7/11
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Huricane Tour 24/23kg

Comments: This racquet has great control, and is very forgiving. Shots outside the sweetspot still feel solid. It can generate tons of topspin and slice. Seems to sacrifice a little power, but more than makes up for with its control. I've been demoing a bunch of racquets, and am sold on this one.
From: Rick. 5/11
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction @ 60 lbs

Comments: I use 2 handed backhand, and feel great. I use a lot of wrist action for great spin. Before the hit, I lower the racket head a lot and apply spin with wrist action and put body weight on the ball, then the ball flies heavy. Ball direction has a good control. This trick works for serve return too. Stay a foot behind baseline for 1st serve, and then return heavily with spin. I feel quite same way for backhands. For 2nd serve return advance a little and return very hard with spin. I added 0.3 oz at the handle for headlight.
From: Kev, NY, USA, 03/11
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Alu 47 lb.

Comments: Excellent racquet! Great maneuverability and decent control, but where this frame really shines is on serves. Kick, slice, twist, flat; you name it, it's good for it. Lower power than most people assume, allowing for some incredible winners off the forehand. The only problem I had was with my one handed backhand. The lighter weight of the racquet forced my wrist to jerk more than I was accustomed to. In short, superb racquet from all areas of the court. Practically tailor made for the modern counterpuncher. Leave it to Radwanska to find a racquet this phenomenal. However, if you have a classic- style one handed backhand like mine, this frame may pose some problems.
From: Patrick, 03/11
String type and tension: Babolat Synthetic Gut @ high tension

Comments: At first it felt too light now I feel it is right to me somewhat small guy. Good control and spin with decent power. I like headlight so put some weight at the bottom of the handle. I can swing inside out well with controllable spin as well as taking big cuts. Lovely racket. Only thing bothers me is the Babolat white letter is too large but minor issue.
From: Kevin, NY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Luxilon BB Alu/Swiss Cannon turbo twist 47/53lbs
Headsize: 100sq

Comments: I got this racquet about a year ago its helped lot. I used to have a crappy Babolat pulsar but I swapped to this frame because it was heavier and had nice control. I can now serve at 95 mph with this racquet instead of 70, which was a big difference for me. I also found that my serves and net shots were a lot more consistent but I could still hit aggressive shots from the baseline. Overall a great racquet!
From: Anon, Perth, Australia, 02/11

Comments: Is this racquet scheduled to be playtested?
(Anon, we don't have any plans to review this frame at this time.--TW Staff)

Comments: Best racquet I've tried in a while. I tried the Babolat Aeropro team and Aeropro drive, as well as the Head Speed Elite and the Babolat Pure Drive, and this was by far the most solid feeling of the selection. It's really lightweight and the head light aspect is perfect for me to bring the tip around and create killer topspin groundstrokes that trick the lot. SO happy to have bought this one.
From: Nina, WY, USA, 02/11
String type and tension: Babolat natural gut (VS) 49-52 pounds

Comments: I love this racket! It's heavier than what I'm used to, but it's very light-feeling and I feel I can take a full, quick swing at the ball without problem. It's weight gives me more stability when hitting off-centre shots and especially when playing with a hard-hitting opponent. The comfort of this racket is second to none (I tried the Aeropro Drive and found that too dampened), even without a vibration dampener. Although I can't generate power too easily as I'm very petite, I have no problem with the control and placement of balls. It's well-worth the demo for sure. Excellent racket all round!
From: Anon, Irvine, CA, USA, 01/11
String type and tension: Demo strings, 58lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.0 - 3.5

Comments: Great feeling and playing racket, but breaks too easily; and Babolat doesn't stand up to the one year warranty very well. My daughter just turned 11 years old and has broken 3 of these rackets, in the top of the hoop, in the last nine months. She doesn't abuse her rackets, but plays a lot and hits fairly hard. I was playing with her when her last one broke, and it broke on a forehand stroke. Babolat did not honor the warranty on the first two rackets, so we switched brands and went up 20 grams in weight in the aim of getting a more durable/substantial racket. To my surprise Babolat did honor the warranty on the 3rd racket, which was more severely damaged then the first two rackets. But it was too late; we already switched brands based on the 1st two rejections and 3rd breakage. Even though she loved the way the Pure Drive Lite played, we lost faith in its durability and Babolat's ability to stand behind their products. She is very happy with her new Tecnifibre TFight 295 racket.
From: Anon, TX/CA, USA, 12/10
String type and tension: Hybrid: Luxilon Alu Rough Mains (51) / Tecnifibre X-One Bi 17ga Crosses (55)
Headsize: 95 in2

Comments: I love this racquet I don't worry about arm injuries because it so light is has great feel, touch, can generate massive power, maneuverability and I reckon the best racquet in the world if your looking for a light weight racquet it works perfectly with Babolat blast 16 and I could never beat this guy, with this racquet, now I can. Would recommend it, hope this helps.
From: James, Adelaide, South Australia, Australia, 12/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM blast 16 60lbs
NTRP Rating: junior

Comments: My 11yr old daughter has just moved into this racquet from a Junior 26" Head Extreme and absolutely loves it. I was after a racquet that was full sized, not too heavy and would help with her topspin. I am confident she will stick with this racquet for several years. Excellent for competitive juniors.
From: Jo, Australia. 10/10
String type and tension: MSV Focus Hex @ 55 lbs tension

Comments: I found the good comments to be true about this stick. The strung weight is not 10.5 as advertised. I have 2 of these now and they are both 10.2 strung. I have weighted them up to 11.1 and they feel very good to hit with. These sticks are so much easier to use than the original Pure Drives.
From: Mike, Huntersville, NC, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Gamma Live Wire Pro 17g @ 57lbs

Comments: Great feel from every shot, especially volleys. Great combination with Babolat RPM blast 16. Overall amazing racquet. Recommend to anyone looking for more swing speed.
From: Jack, Bonners Ferry, ID, USA, 09/10
String type and tension: Babolat RPM blast 16 @ 60
NTRP Rating: Competitive junior

Comments: This racquet is cool...it's super maneuverable and control/spin is good. It has no plow though so you won't get power out of this.

Comments: Great power, spin, maneuverability, and good control. The hybrid I have is great. You should definitely try this out.
From: Anon, Fairhope, AL. 6/10
String type and tension: Luxilon Big Banger in the mains @56 and Babolat Synthetic Gut in the crosses @58

Comments: GREAT racquet!! Was playing with the Babolat drive z lite cortex before and needed a heavier racquet so I got this. I have 2 and I love it!! BUY IT NOW!!
From: Tom, Sarasota, FL, USA, 05/10
String type and tension: 56 lbs
NTRP Rating: 4.0-4.5

Comments: A very great racquet! I can get a lot of spin and pace and also take a pretty good cut at the ball. The serves have a lot of pace. I would highly recommended this racquet to intermediate players.
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane Tour @ 62

Comments: I demoed this racquet against my ball machine and what a gem! Currently playing with the Babolat NCT and I always had too much power along with little control. This racquet solved all my power and control problems. I was amazed how accurate I was hitting my forehand side to side with great topspin on nylon strings. My two-handed backhand could use a bit more weight for solid contact, but I think with a dash of lead tape, that will solve the problem. My first serve lost a bit of speed probably due to the light head, but my second serve was very consistent in the box with excellent spin and pace. My only concern being is I hope the racquet is not too light where the frame doesn't pick up its fair share of vibration after contact that may result to tennis elbow and shoulder, which I had before due to using a light racquet.
From: Steve, Salinas, CA, USA. 4/10
String type and tension: Nylon, 53 lbs.

Comments: I demoed this racquet. All together it was a good racquet and it was great for backhands, slices, and my serves. Although, I am somewhat of a beginner and found it hard to use this racquet with my experience (2 1/2) years.
From: Carter, Boise, USA. 03/10
String type and tension: Demo racquet 55-60
NTRP Rating: probably around 2

Comments: I love this racket, I've been struggling with the weight of the classic Pure Drive, so gave this a try. I find it a bit too light ordinarily, but a bit of lead tape has made a huge difference, and my game has improved drastically! Strung quite loosely it's fab for topspin from the baseline, and good solid feel on volley, a real find this one, and about time that Babolat bought in a lighter version :)
From: Clare, UK 03/10

Comments:This is a super racquet. It is light and not heavy. It is good for kids because it is light. This racquet is the best racquet in the world. I like the color too, light blue is my favorite color and the racquet is light blue. There is not any little piece of thing about the racquet that is wrong.
From: anon. 12/09

Comments: I am demoing this frame still but have already ordered my own. I have used numerous racquets in the past year but mainly with the Head MG RADICAL OS and then to the Head MG PRESTIGE MP and never felt 100% comfortable with either frame. The radical didn't have the control I was seeking and I was very inconsistent with the Prestige and I felt it was too heavy for me even though the swing weight wasn't that bad. Being a smaller guy at 5'3" and 140lbs I decided to try some lighter frames such as the Babolat PDLGT and the Prince Speedport Black Team. Both very good. But the PDLGT was amazing in every aspect. For a light frame it is very solid and absorbs pace fine. My backhand and second serve were the most improved. I'm still seeking more power on my first serve but that will come from getting used to it more. Before this racquet I had lost total confidence in my game and then I found the PDLGT my savior. The feel is amazing and so maneuverable. Helps me stay in the rallies longer and if you hit with a lot of topspin and slice you will love it and it goes well with Babolat Addiction string. Highly recommended for small players.
From: KT, Ludlow MA 12/09
String type and tension: Babolat Addiction 58.5
NTRP Rating:3.5

Comments: I just got this racquet last week and it is the best racquet ever. It is a light, but still a powerful one. I am an aggressive baseliner and I like to hit balls with topspin. I have been playing for 3 years and this is the best racquet I ever had. The only problem with me would probably the color. It looks kind of childish in a way, but that's a minor problem.
From: Pedro, Coronado, CA, USA. 11/09
String type and tension: 55 pounds

Comments: I recently purchased this racquet after trying many of the newest models from Babolat, Wilson, and Head. I will start by explaining myself and the type of player I am. Physically, I'm only about 165 lbs, but am a former bodybuilder. Because of my strength and physical ability, I'm able to generate plenty of power. I serve with a lot of pace on my first serve, my groundstrokes are not always consistent, but with medium pace I am pretty consistent. I had the racquet strung at a tension on the low end so that I have more power on serve. In doing this, I don't feel as if I lost much control at all. I am also able to put a considerable amount of spin on the ball. Also, there is ZERO vibration. The Cortex system is incredible. This racquet is many notches above all others I tried. I would highly recommend it.
From: Andy, Tampa, FL US 11/09
String type and tension: Tecnifibre NRG 56 lbs
NTRP Rating: 3.5-4.0

Comments: This is a very rare find, light but stable, powerful but you are never out of control, stiff but comfortable, comfortable but solid at the net. The bottom line is that this racket has it all, except the weight that I could not deal with from the regular pure drive (old guy). If you are a hard hitter, this one will make your life on the court a lot easier.
From: Rene, Puerto Rico, 10/09
String type and tension: Babolat Pro Hurricane 17 at 56 pounds

Comments: Awesome racquet. I had previously owned a Head Radical, a Wilson Hyper Hammer, a Pure Drive Roddick and the last one was the Prince Hybrid Shark. I was looking for a 100 headsize under 10 ounces and I hit the jackpot with this one. As usual with Babolat, it has solid power from the baseline. Very easy to use and it performs like a heavier one. For most, the best racquet I have ever tried.
From: Seby, 10/09

Comments: This racket is super powerful and generates magnificent angle. My old racket was a HEAD YOUTEK radical and it was awful compared to this one!
From: James, Brisbane, QLD, Australia, 09/09
String type and tension: Babolat revenge 60#
NTRP Rating: 4-5

Comments: Excellent maneuverability, improved my backhand, ultra light-weight allowed for true customization w/lead tape. Replaced ProKennex Black Ace 98...same string, at 63#. Trying to adjust to the added power. Not quite the same "feel," but enjoying the racquet & would buy another!
From: John, TX, USA, 09/09
String type and tension: Babolat Excel Power 17 Ga., 60#

Comments: It is a very nice racquet. It is full of control and power and very easy to have top spin. It is also easy to swing But it is a little bit over power as I have the Luxilon R power on it. If it has the Original on, it will be much better. Anyway it is nice.
From: Dc, HK 09/09

Comments: This is an amazing racquet. I am an old guy who can not handle the weight of a pure drive or aeropro drive; so I bought this one with no demo whatsoever. Put lead tapes on 2 and 10 o'clock. The racquet works like a charm. It has spin, power and control. It brings my tennis level to half a notch; from 3.5 to 4.00.
From: Don, Los Angeles, Ca, USA 09/09
String type and tension: pro supex; 55#
NTRP Rating: 3.5 - 4.00

Comments: It's maneuverability is excellent in handling volleys, also very good feel at the net. From the baseline, it generates a power unlike any other racquet that I used, (I used HEAD racquets, primarily Radical). I'm impressed, I would stick with this one.
From: Henry, Manila, Philippines 09/09