Comments: I bought this shoe for my daughter who plays about 3-4 times a week. She thought it was a cool looking shoe, but the durability was terrible. She wore a hole by the bunion bone of her foot within 3 months! You get what you pay for. Not the most expensive shoe, and there may be a reason.
From: Christine, 7/13

Comments: Overall, these are pretty good shoes. They had good overall performance in traction, cushioning, support, and fast feel. The one problem in these shoes is durability. I am more of a grinder sort of tennis player, so I get into really long rallies often, and I do a lot of sliding. The place I wore these shoes out was on the cell shield over by my big toe, and it took a little under two months for the shoe to wear out there. If you're like me and you do a lot of sliding, get the barricade 7s, and make sure it's not the team version before ordering. The barricade 7s have great durability, and they have a little plastic piece by the big toes on each foot to prevent wear for people who slide.
From: Zac, 11/12

Comments: We bought the same shoe for my daughter in July and shoes have a hole in the toe. We thought it might last longer than 3 months, but it didn't.
From: Ann, 10/12

Comments: Updating my comments from 9/11. My son's shoes are still in good condition with not much wear and tear in the soles or toe. And he plays a min. of 3 times a week. I was so impressed, I bought him the new green/blue ones. Good job Babolat!
From: Dennis, 3/12

Comments: Bought these for my 13 year old son almost 11 months ago. To say these shoes are durable is an understatement. No real signs of wear on the uppers, minor wear on the Michelin rubber soles, and they're the only shoes he wears - 5-15 hours a week on the court depending on weather. We'll be purchasing another pair because he's finally out- grown them rather than wear them out.
From: AL, 2/12

Comments: I bought a pair for my 10-year-old who plays for a 2.5 junior tennis team. Some of his teammates loved how "cool" it looked. They even asked if he was sponsored by Babolat.
From: Dennis, 9/11

Comments: I have no complaints at all. It is a very stylish shoe. There is great traction and durability for all-court competitive juniors. It was very comfortable and the shoes were not tight for my wide feet.

Comments: I bought this pair of shoes for my son online as I couldn't find his shoe size in any local tennis shoes store. He loves them! He got to pick his favorite color, which is red, and he said they were very comfortable. The first time he wore them to his tennis class, everybody was asking about them. I will see how durable they are in a few months. The ordering was easy process and the delivery was prompt. Overall, it was great experience shopping here, will order next tennis shoes here again.
From: YL, Rochester, NY, Monroe. 4/11