Comments: Overall, these are pretty good shoes. They had good overall performance in traction, cushioning, support, and fast feel. The one problem in these shoes is durability. I am more of a grinder sort of tennis player, so I get into really long rallies often, and I do a lot of sliding. The place I wore these shoes out was on the cell shield over by my big toe, and it took a little under two months for the shoe to wear out there. If you're like me and you do a lot of sliding, get the barricade 7s, and make sure it's not the team version before ordering. The barricade 7s have great durability, and they have a little plastic piece by the big toes on each foot to prevent wear for people who slide.
From: Zac, 11/12

Comments: We bought the same shoe for my daughter in July and shoes have a hole in the toe. We thought it might last longer than 3 months, but it didn't.
From: Ann, 10/12

Comments: Updating my comments from 9/11. My son's shoes are still in good condition with not much wear and tear in the soles or toe. And he plays a min. of 3 times a week. Good job Babolat!
From: Dennis, 3/12

Comments: Bought these for my 13 year old son almost 11 months ago. To say these shoes are durable is an understatement. No real signs of wear on the uppers, minor wear on the Michelin rubber soles, and they're the only shoes he wears - 5-15 hours a week on the court depending on weather. We'll be purchasing another pair because he's finally out- grown them rather than wear them out.
From: AL, 2/12