Babolat Origin 17 String Customer feedback

Comments: Great string! I strung this string below the racquet's recommended tension range. I found it to have good power, feel and control. It was also arm friendly. Access to spin is available and similar to other multifilament strings, little at best. Overall, it is a little pricey. However, this is a really nice hitting string and worth a try if you enjoy multifilament type strings.

Comments: Hated it! Used it in my Pro Staff 97, in the mains at 52 lbs with Tourna Quasi 17g at 52 lbs in the crosses, not at all like gut which I have used for decades. No predictability early, mid life or at the end after about 12 hours. Back to Babolat Xcel Power 17 which is the best multi for me, very good till it pops.
From: Buberto, 9/15

Comments: I can't believe no one has written a review for this particular string. I've tried this after somewhat being pleased with the 16 gauge. It has more feel and control which was lacking in the 16, but it is not as arm friendly like the 16 which was expected. I strung it high at 62 lbs and lowering the tension may have helped the arm but I liked them in a high tension. All in one it is still a great alternative out there for natural gut if you are opting something new other than the old multifilaments.