Comments: After using up all my Wilson H 1 135 Outer Edge racquets and switching to the Wilson Cierzo two 115, I demoed the Overdrive 110. I believe the 110 is ideal for a senior player looking for power and control in a larger racquet I strung mine with Wilson NXT 16 at 52 pounds.
From: Dave, 2/13

Comments: After finding my Aero 112 too head heavy, I looked for something more maneuverable. This seems to fit the bill. Initial feedback -More feel, control and less effort needed from the racquet. Also, I do not miss the smart grip!
From: Stephen. 5/11

Comments: I have enjoyed my Aero 112 but decided I would change (received a good offer for my 2 Aero 112s, and felt they were too head heavy for me). I tried the Aeropro Lite GT but that is ridiculously too light for me - should have read the blurb-suitable for juniors and ladies. So I ended up with the Overdrive 110. Early days but happy so far. It offers good feel, control and is comfortable. Also, the stringing pattern advised to be better for flat hitting game. I bought the model without the Smart Grip which I feel increases normal grip size. Interesting that different reviews on the racquet say that it is head heavy from 2 to 5! Tennis.com says that tennis elbow sufferers should not buy it as it is head heavy but are not most oversize rackets head heavy (even more than this?) With my new racquet and diet (lost one stone so far in 3 weeks) this 62 year old tennis nut looks forward to a good season with Andy Murray also flying the flag for UK!
From: Stephen, Canon Park, Middlesex, England