Comments: You must buy a half size larger than you would normally wear in any other shoes. No break in period. Great shoe for clay courts.

Comments: They definitely run a half size small so you will need to size up accordingly. But they seem good for the price.
From: JZ, 2/13

Comments: After wearing these shoes for a couple of months, I developed very bad Achilles tendinitis. I don't know if there is something unique about my feet, but I never had a problem with my old New Balance sneakers. Doc said to get rid of these shoes. He said the back is too stiff and doesn't provide enough "give". I play on har-tru.
From: Glenn, 8/12

Comments: Best shoe I have ever used on clay. It's very light with great tread, but the rubber on the inside of the foot wears easily and fills with clay.
From: Matthew, 8/12

Comments: No support whatsoever for front half of foot. The shoes tread pattern is great for clay and it plays really well on hard too. However, the front portion of my feet, especially the one I lean on to serve ( right foot) is extremely sore after the third time I played with them. I consider myself 5.0-5.5 advanced level player and am pretty light on my feet for a player a little on the heavy side. They should have made them thicker in the front, they obviously were going for lightweight and overdid it.
From: Claude, 6/12

Comments: This shoe is is a huge disappointment for me - absolutely no arch support, vamp is way too soft and combined with only 5 eyelets preventing a snug fit. If you like playing in a sloppy slipper this shoe is for you.

Comments: I play on hard courts only. I got this shoe because it's light and the heel has good cushioning. It's very comfortable and cool probably due to the generous ventilation ports with screens. I place my feet close together and in the past have made a few tumbles with shoes with protruding soles; no problem with these, they are cleanly designed, any protrusions are on the outside. A very stable shoe, fitting snugly without any abrasive spots. Can't comment on durability yet.
From: Peter, 12/11

Comments: I play on clay 90% of the time. These Babolat's are excellent for clay. They are light weight, comfortable, durable, great traction. Cosmetic's are ok but I wish their was a second choice. I was wearing Asics Gel Resolution 3's but the change's that they made to the Gel Resolution 3's are not good for clay. Thanks Babolat for realizing the need for a good clay court shoe and delivering.
From: TP, 8/11

Comments: I loved the tread; for someone that plays 80% of the time on clay, I really noticed a big difference in how my foot felt more planted when wearing these shoes vs using non-herringbone treads on clay. My issue with these shoes was I was told to get a half size bigger than what I normally wear; I ended up sloshing around inside the shoe, so much so that the insole ended up having holes at the balls of my feet and at the heels. Low profile which was nice, plenty of heel cushioning. I like how there isn't a whole lot of mesh, as clay typically gets into mesh. For someone serious about clay/ harder, these are great shoes; I'm having a very hard time finding something better.
From: FN, 8/11

Comments: I play strictly on clay so I thought this shoe would be perfect. The shoe fits true to size, my foot is medium with a slightly narrow heel and very low arches. The shoe is very light which is another reason I decided to give them a try. On clay, the clay does not get packed easily but if it does, one slap with the racquet and they are clean again. A negative is they really did a poor job with the string and lasting. Unlike my Head and Nike shoes, there seems to be a shortage of eyelets, this causes a problem really snugging up the shoe Sadly, shortly after playing for a couple weeks I developed a bit of tendinitis in my left knee. I didn't think much of it at first, but it was not like I tweaked or injured my knee. I then retired the Babolat Clay and went back to my Head shoes and my knee started feeling much better. Last weekend, I played about 3 1/2 hours in a club tournament and wore my Babolat for speed. At the end of the match I could hardly walk off the courts and now two days later the bottom of my forefoot is so sore I cannot walk without really cushioned shoes. I am sad to say, I believe Babolat tried too hard to make the shoe light and the result is a poorly made, unstable, light shoe.
From: Jerry. 7/11

Comments: This is an amazing clay court shoe. It has excellent traction on clay courts with no slipping and sliding as with CB 2.3, Prince T22, or Barricades. The shoe is very light, I think, because it is made with a very soft leather combined with soft rubber on toe. This is opposite of the Barricade 5, which has a very siff toe box that left my toe getting jammed on multiple occasions. The ankles have soft padding that also improve comfort. Order 1/2 size up. No break in required.
From: Jon, FL, USA. 4/11