Comments: Do not listen to some of these reviewers, they put the same comments for every shoe. I have bought and worn these shoes for months. I play tennis 2 and a half hours a day, every day of the week. I do a lot of drills, running, and competitions. So far these shoes have lasted 6 months and 2 weeks. These shoes are not too expensive like the $100-120 Propulse shoes, yet they still function above and beyond. I can guarantee that these shoes will last a long time. They are very satisfying, and they look great. You don't have to pay so much money for good shoes! These shoes are affordable and function great. I am planning to by 3 more pairs.
From: Vincent, 4/13

Comments: This is the first pair of Babolats that I have owned. I play four to five days a week. Within the first four months the tread was wearing out and the upper split right above the big toe. I had not noticed it previously, but that area is extremely thin. Tennis Warehouse replaced them from the warranty, and my second pair has had the exact same results. This time this occurred in less than three months.
From: Glen, 4/13

Comments: I had these about 6 months and they look very good overall. They have a weird squeak to them though!? Also, my heels tend to hurt after a long day of play for some reason. I just keep going back to the Asics. They're the best shoe, all things considered.
From: Scott, 1/13

Comments: They look great and are very confortable, but after 6 months with 4 hours of tennis per week the tread was all worn down.
From: Pascal, 10/12

Comments: If you play a lot these shoes might not hold up for you. After two weeks the tread was all worn down and I was slipping and sliding everywhere. I'm not a fan of Babolat shoes now.
From: Austin, 10/12

Comments: I've had these shoes for 3 months. I play two or three times per week. The upper split over the right big toe during a match. It looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. It also looks like Babolat isn't doing anything about making the situation right with it's customers. I've attempted to contact them via e-mail several times. No reply, crickets.

Comments: I did not like these shoes at all! The toe box is too big, the upper has no support and flexes too easily, the stock insoles killed my knees, and the tread wore out too quickly.

Comments: I play a lot of tennis and these shoes were pretty good for the first month and then the outer sole seemed to shift and squeak a little bit. After about four months later, the side of the shoe completely tore away on the court leaving me with one bare foot on the court.
From: Josh, 4/12

Comments: I really enjoy a shoe that is low to the ground, flexible, and one that places a premium on traction. IMHO, there actually aren't many tennis shoes on the market that meet these requirements. The masses want a lot of extra cushioning and a lot of extra support. However, I feel these two qualities in a shoe make them less nimble and actually increase the chance of injury. The thicker the sole of the shoe the more leveraged force is placed on the ankle and knees especially during mis-steps, ie ankle rolls. Similarly, the more support, the less give there is in the shoe when you do misstep, and that can mean a lot more strain on the ligaments in your knee. This shoe is the best I've found so far, although I feel it could still be improved in all of those departments (again low to the ground, flexibility, and traction). I actually removed the midsole insert just to be that little bit closer to the ground. The one weakness of this shoe is the lacing. It seems that they intentionally left the shoe short a couple of eyelets so that their flagship shoe, the Propulse 3, would seem all the more important for competition with its strap locking system. However, I took a drill to the sides of the shoe and added eyelets as I saw necessary. Problem fixed. HUGE improvement! As for durability, I burn through shoes, and these have lasted most of the winter playing 1-2 times a week. So I'd say great durability. I really can't stand it when a shoe is super durable, but at the sacrifice traction. No shoe has both. These actually manage to have better than average traction and better than average durability. I'm going to order a new pair for spring, and I recommend them highly to all court players looking for a fast shoe.

Comments: Third pair if these and they squeak when moving. Weird! Very annoying. Other than that, which caused me to replace one pair I love playing in them. However, if this problem doesn't go away I am on to another lightweight shoe.

Comments: These shoes are a great update to the team all court 4's. Not only do they look great, they also feel great. They make me feel faster when I am on court!

Comments: These shoes are lightweight with support. A great fast, lightweight shoe that still keeps your feet from getting sore after long workouts. The insoles can start to shift after hours of high sweating in humid climates.

Comments: This shoe has a nice feel out of the box, but I found its upper support lacking and was constantly retying the laces. The tread on the outsole wore out fairly quickly also, but the toe and the heel were still good after 5 months.
From: Frank, 10/11

Comments: The previous model was miles ahead of this effort. Had great stability (coming from Barricades), were light but always felt solid. These feel cheap, but aren't. They are light, and comfortable, but never feel stable to me. Sorry Babolat, back to Barricades.
From: Mark. 10/11

Comments: Horrible shoe. the side ripped after like 2 weeks, very uncomfortable. Got blisters on bottom of feet and on toes it was unbearable. Worst shoe ever. I play a lot and love the older version of this shoe.
From: Max. 10/11

Comments: Shoe fits great! However, they do not last. I only got them 2 months ago and the started to develop holes on both sides of the shoe, and on top.

Comments: I get this shoe every time I buy a new pair. Although they do wear out pretty quickly for me they are super comfortable. I prefer the men's colors to women's so I order a whole size down.
From: DJ, 10/11

Comments: This is a great shoe for hard courts! They are comfortable and durable, I play almost everyday each week and they have pulled through for me everyday since I got them! I would recommend them!
From: Derek, 10/11

Comments: This shoe fits true to size. I got those after sending the All Court Team shoe back to Babolat under 6 month warranty. These shoes are super comfortable, and fit like a glove.The outsole will not last you 6 months for sure. Mine is already flat after 3 weeks of playing but the traction is still very good. I don't believe they are very durable, but you do get 6-8 weeks of great shoe plus another 6-8 weeks with a warranty replacement.
From: Mikos, 9/11

Comments: This is a great shoe. I was using Nike Zoom Breathe 2K10's and experienced serious heel problems. Switched to the Babolat and have had no problems since! Did have to switch out the factory insole but always do that because factory insoles are so flimsy. Highly recommend this shoe!
From: Geno, 8/11

Comments: A Very comfortable shoe. However, a disappointment after only 1.5 months of use when mine started to tear at the ventalation holes (outside front on my right foot), which apparently isn't covered under the manufactures warranty and was told that I would have to wear out the soles before I could get a replacement.
From: Chris. 5/11

Comments: I had this shoe for about 1 month and they developed a hole in them already.

Comments: I've had these shoes for a couple of months now and use them for a mixture of coaching and playing. I find them vastly superior to the previous model, both in support and comfort, and they seem to be doing well in the durability department too!! I got a pair half a size up. Would recommend these shoes :)
From: John, South East, UK. 4/11

Comments: Just got these about 2 weeks ago. I play with a full size orthodic and these fit great. Very comfortable and a good looking shoe. I get about 5 compliments a day on how cool they look. Played in them several times and they are a great all around shoe, comfortable, good traction and not too heavy. You will be happy you got these.
From: Phil S., Clifton Park, NY, USA, 03/11

Comments: I purchased the shoe 3 months ago and the insole was so thin I developed terrible pains in my calves and could not play tennis for a while. Once I replaced the insole with something better the problem was resolved. Never had this problem before buying these shoes. Also noticed that they are wearing out on the corners prematurely. I've always had New Balance before but switched because they would last only 7-9 months. Unless they improve the Babolat I will not be buy again. I do like the way they look.
From: Al, Canada, 02/11

Comments: These shoes fit true to size on me. Order the size you normally would.
From: Geoff, Coffeyville, KS, USA, 02/11

Comments: Please write a review for this shoe. I am wondering if this one has the same fit like Babolat Team All Court Reverse. Does it fit half size small?
From: Ealy, San Jose, CA, USA, 02/11
(Ealy, we are in the process of testing this shoe and have not had any issues regarding fit.--TW Staff)

Babolat