Comments: I loved the V-Pro, a great fitting shoe for a narrower foot but, the V-Pro 2 does not continue that trend. In the same size the shoe is decidedly wider and less form fitting than the previous version. Also the removal of the 6th month warranty is a further detraction. However, if you have a wider foot it's a nice shoe for the sale price. My V-Pro 2s were warranty replacements so I'll be giving them to a friend.

Comments: This shoe lasted my 15 year old son 2 and a half months before the sole wore completely through and the sides were breaking. He does play daily and is on his high school team, but to me that is not an acceptable time for them to last. I sent them back to Tennis Warehouse only to get the shoe back stating there is no warranty.
From: Kevin, 10/14

Comments: These shoes took a very long time to wear in. They are more stream-lined or aerodynamic than the previous version. Now there is no discomfort and the shoe performs very well with good cushioning and ease of movement on court. I will buy these shoes again, they are a bargain. Again impressed with the speed of delivery from TW Europe-2 days!

Comments: These shoes hurt my feet. I am usually pretty relaxed about shoes, but this is the first pair of shoes that caused me foot injuries (plantar fascitis, tibial tendonitis). When I switched to a different shoe, the problems started to improve. When I went back to the Babolats for a few minutes as an experiment weeks later, I felt the pain again immediately. I would stay away from these shoes! Not worth the risk!

Comments: Look cheap and feel cheap. Wasn't expecting much for the price. I'll stick with adidas or Lotto.
From: Carp, 8/14

Comments: I wear a size 12, standard width in all my athletic shoes. However, I found this Babolat to be too short. I will return these and try a 12.5.
From: William, 7/14

Comments: Not as comfortable as the previous version and they become very uncomfortable after a couple of hours of court time, especially if you continue standing around in them afterwards. The most impressive thing about this shoe for me was the speed of delivery from Tennis Warehouse!

Comments: I have worn about 4 pairs of the V-Pro which I loved and they fit true to size. When the new V-Pro 2 came out, I opted to try these. I took the suggestion of getting a size smaller which was a 9.5 instead of a 10. They work great, although i have a similar issue with the left small toe ripping through the side of the shoe after about 3 months. I' m a 4.0 player who plays almost everyday of the week, for a minimum of a couple hours a day. I play on both hard court and green clay. The shoes are a snug fit and very comfortable right out of the box. Babolat needs to look at a more durable material or extra stitching around the toe box.

Comments: True to size fit for me -- a nice fit. The grip and cushion is great. Let's see how it will hold up. But happy for now. This is my first Babolat shoe. I'm an addidas guy with matching socks, but coudn't pass on the TW Happy Hour sale!

Comments: I normally wear a size 10 1/2 and ordered a 10 -- they were way too small. So I'm not sure why they say order 1/2 size smaller.

Comments: I had these for 6-7 months while playing about 3 times a week. The feel was ok. However after 4 months, they began wearing out below my toe. I am scared of getting another pair and think Babolat has some upgrading to do
From: Yvann, 6/14

Comments: I thought it was just me, but reading the other reviews, these shoes gave me ankle pain too (something that I never had). I guess it's from lack of support as the shoes feel mushy when planting and changing direction, too much give.
From: Davis, 6/14

Comments: Not a bad shoe! They have fairly soft uppers and plenty of cushion in the heel. Overall, the fit is good, but with a slightly loose heel. They do run half a size large. I normally wear an 11 in Nike and adidas, the Babolats fit me perfect with a 10.5.

Comments: Great shoes at a great price but sizing can be tricky. This website says they run 1/2 size bigger but this was not the case when it came to size 9. In fact, size 9 fit like size 9 for me.

Comments: The previous version (V-Pro All Court) had a 6 month sole durability warranty, found out the hard way that this new improved version does not.
From: Tim, 12/13

Comments: There is no warranty on these shoes. And the soles wear out quickly.
From: Ed, 9/13

Comments: Nicely put together -- though both laces broke within a month.

Comments: Wore through the outsoles of these shoes in little over a month. But I play everyday of the week. They feel comfortable, my feet hurt a little after standing on them for a whole day. But they held up nice with the stitching and the pro- sheild.
From: Derek, 5/13

Comments: When I opened the shoes up, the first thing I noticed was the shoes are much shinier than they looked online. When I put them on, I realized they were very comfy. You do need to break them in at first, but I love them.
From: Will, 4/13

Comments: These shoes just arrived in the mail and I've played about an hour with them at practice. Very comfortable shoe but does feel a bit wider than the Propulse 3s. Very stiff at first but have gotten better over an hour of play. Wore them the entire hour with no rubbing or having to adjust them. The lacing system is very stiff but that will take some more time wearing them to break in. Overall, I would buy these shoes again.

Black Accent