Comments: Just got these shoes and am trying to get use to them. There's a lot of cushion around the foot but not much on the bottom. My foot gets pretty warm and the bottoms feel very hard just walking around. I was lured by the 6-month sole warranty along with the sale price at TW. I felt a lot of pressure on the very middle of my foot during my last match and felt like blisters were starting to form. I am getting more used to them but concerned about the cushioning on the bottoms, especially during a long hard match. I had the adidas Bercuda 2.0 before, which I loved, but thought I'd try something different.
From: Jae, 10/13

Comments: I have worn these shoes for 2 months and they got a hole in the top front of the shoe. I recommend you stay away from this product as it seems like it is made up of cheaper material and is really thin for a shoe.
From: Billy, 8/13

Comments: Very happy with this shoe, especially at the sale price! Comfort, stability, and lightweight. They felt quite tight/pinching for me during a 1-2 week break-in period, but now the fit is great. For those not fond of the flourescent laces, an extra pair of black laces are included.
From: T, 8/13

Comments: I have had these for 4 months and wear them 3-4 times a week and am 220 pounds -- no problems but good comfort. Buying another pair.
From: DT, 8/13

Comments: This is a great lightweight shoe! It has lasted me 5 months. Good price with warranty! Thanks TW!

Comments: Got these shoes in March. Best pair I've ever had. Comfortable and wearing very nicely. I play 2-3 times a week on a hard court. Not sure why other buyers had problems, you can't blame the shoe if you don't know how to tie! I only wear them for tennis, and recommend keeping at least one pair set aside for tennis only, not as street shoes, although they look pretty cool as well. Wish they had more color options.
From: Robert, 7/13

Comments: Just bought the V-Pro All-court on sale to try. Played before in the adidas Barricade Team. My first impressions are that they fit like a glove, true size. No break in required. The heel system feels good and natural. During break-in, the lacing was tightened up several times during match play. Feels comfortable and fast, provides good hard court grip. And they match my Roland Garros Aero Pro Drive Lite racquets. Very small wear on the front of the right shoe, I'm a righty and used to be a toe dragger. I have burned through a lot of shoes. Happy with purchase so far.
From: Sergei, 7/13

Comments: Do not listen to some of these reviewers, they put the same comments for every shoe. I have bought and worn these shoes for months. I play tennis 2 and a half hours a day, every day of the week. I do a lot of drills, running, and competitions. So far these shoes have lasted 6 months and 2 weeks. These shoes are not too expensive like the $100-120 Propulse shoes, yet they still function above and beyond. I can guarantee that these shoes will last a long time. They are very satisfying, and they look great. You don't have to pay so much money for good shoes! These shoes are affordable and function great. I am planning to by 3 more pairs.
From: Vincent, 4/13

Comments: This is the first pair of Babolats that I have owned. I play four to five days a week. Within the first four months the tread was wearing out and the upper split right above the big toe. I had not noticed it previously, but that area is extremely thin. Tennis Warehouse replaced them from the warranty, and my second pair has had the exact same results. This time this occurred in less than three months.
From: Glen, 4/13

Comments: I had these about 6 months and they look very good overall. They have a weird squeak to them though!? Also, my heels tend to hurt after a long day of play for some reason. I just keep going back to the Asics. They're the best shoe, all things considered.
From: Scott, 1/13

Comments: I did not like these shoes at all! The toe box is too big, the upper has no support and flexes too easily, the stock insoles killed my knees, and the tread wore out too quickly.

Comments: Excellent shoe! Fantastic! They are very comfortable. They feel very good when I play but they make a squeaky noise when I move, and that's very annoying.
From: Humayd, 7/12

Comments: I play a lot of tennis and these shoes were pretty good for the first month and then the outer sole seemed to shift and squeak a little bit. After about four months later, the side of the shoe completely tore away on the court leaving me with one bare foot on the court.
From: Josh, 4/12

Comments: I really enjoy a shoe that is low to the ground, flexible, and one that places a premium on traction. IMHO, there actually aren't many tennis shoes on the market that meet these requirements. The masses want a lot of extra cushioning and a lot of extra support. However, I feel these two qualities in a shoe make them less nimble and actually increase the chance of injury. The thicker the sole of the shoe the more leveraged force is placed on the ankle and knees especially during mis-steps, ie ankle rolls. Similarly, the more support, the less give there is in the shoe when you do misstep, and that can mean a lot more strain on the ligaments in your knee. This shoe is the best I've found so far, although I feel it could still be improved in all of those departments (again low to the ground, flexibility, and traction). I actually removed the midsole insert just to be that little bit closer to the ground. The one weakness of this shoe is the lacing. It seems that they intentionally left the shoe short a couple of eyelets so that their flagship shoe, the Propulse 3, would seem all the more important for competition with its strap locking system. However, I took a drill to the sides of the shoe and added eyelets as I saw necessary. Problem fixed. HUGE improvement! As for durability, I burn through shoes, and these have lasted most of the winter playing 1-2 times a week. So I'd say great durability. I really can't stand it when a shoe is super durable, but at the sacrifice traction. No shoe has both. These actually manage to have better than average traction and better than average durability. I'm going to order a new pair for spring, and I recommend them highly to all court players looking for a fast shoe.

Comments: Third pair if these and they squeak when moving. Weird! Very annoying. Other than that, which caused me to replace one pair I love playing in them. However, if this problem doesn't go away I am on to another lightweight shoe.

Comments: These shoes are a great update to the team all court 4's. Not only do they look great, they also feel great. They make me feel faster when I am on court!

Black Accent