Babolat Propulse All Court Blue/Red Men's Shoes Customer feedback

Comments: I have a high arch and these shoes are not for my foot. Without my arch supports these shoes feel good but don't have the arch support I need. When I use my arch supports my feet sit up too high in the shoe and I lose lateral support.

Comments: The Babolat Quality Engineer needs to read the consumer review; this is urgent. I will not purchase anymore Babolat shoes, if they do not do any innovative thinking. My review is as follow -- these shoes do sink inside the toebox but with a lot of wiggle room, they are not snug, and that makes the shoe seem larger. When standing or doing lateral movement, the shoe continues to fall out. Seems like they need to add all straps again. Which will make the shoe more snug and add balance. My suggestion is to lift the tongue and ankle guard half and inch. Which will avoid the consumer to fall out of their shoes. The shoes seem durable and the sole seems very thick but that is the only good I see. Therefore, my recommendation is to avoid these shoes at all costs even if they are on sale. These shoes will throw off your rhythm when playing. These shoes are like walking on sand at the beach, which is the last thing you want to be doing while playing tennis. Avoid and try another company until they update these shoes.
From: Menga, 9/16

Comments: I had the previous BPM version of this shoe before. They recommended going up a 1/2 size. It fit ok and was a pretty decent shoe. Hearing that this shoe had a better and different fit, I decided to try it. It feels a lot better than the previous version! Great shoe now with good cushioning and it is responsive on cutting on court. Overall, the fit is much better. Feels like my previous Propulse 4s now, and I loved those!
From: Fred, 5/16

Comments: These shoes still do not compare to the Propulse 4. They still run a bit narrower yet wider than the 2015 BPM version. I had to jump up half a size in order for it to fit. When I stepped on the courts and tried to stop running forward I experienced massive toe jamming. Back to the store this one goes. Bring back the Propulse 4!
From: Flavio, 2/16

Comments: It's definitely better but still a few issues. It's a shame because the Propulse 3 was so great, all that needed was some more cushioning under the forefoot. With this one, I feel like the strap is too far up the shoe -- it needs to be half an inch further down towards the toe to really prove useful -- the laces keep slowly loosening up and the strap is too near the top to help like it used to on the 3. I also miss the heel strap that was present on the 3. If they fix the lace and strap thing and add more forefoot cushioning, this would be the perfect shoe. Lighter and faster than the Vapor, although, all around, the Vapor is still the best tennis shoe ever.
From: Louie, 2/16

Comments: I am happy to say that these shoes are a serviceable replacement for the Propulse 4. (As all Babolat shoe fans know, last year's BPM's were a disaster.) I wasn't thrilled when I took them out of the box. However, after another day on the court today (day 2), I can say that they work fine. They seem lighter than the 4s. Toebox is a bit bigger. Heel support is very good. I think that I over-compensated to make up for the extra room in the toes on day 1, and got some numbness in my feet. (I really like the full foot support of the the P4s) I loosened up the laces and all was OK today. The tongue is narrower than the 4s (probably to save weight). Traction is just like the 4s on asphalt courts. As the guy who bought the last pair of 4s in 11.5 on eBay from Germany, trust me when I say that you will be OK with these shoes. I still wish Babolat would "re-release" the P4s. I'll keep wishing.
From: Don, 2/16